FSU Watch (and judge!) party: 98 Worlds ladies SP - SAT, MAY 30th @ 12pm CDT / 7pm CET

Clay

Who is the coach? Everywhere! Everybodeee!
Now , with Rechnio, as a “judge” I’ve seen her qualifying and practice and she’s not missing a thing. I have no reason to hold back in the scores.

ldec

Kulovana - wow, people were not lying when they were praising her, she's so beautiful and elegant

4.8/5.6

Those presentation marks were so harsh.

6th

C

casken

Kulovana

.4 axel
.2 first half of combo spin travel
Only a double Sal

alj5

Fontana - 4.4 / 5.3 Loved her program and was swayed by the fans.
Derochie - 4.7 / 5.2 Secure skating, liked the program pacing, and that is how I did my hair in about 1998 so it brought some flashbacks.
Poth - 5.0 / 5.5 I forgot what a charming skater she was, and how much I enjoyed this program.
Sebestyen - 4.4 / 5.0 So much pop and speed
Vorobieva - 5.3 / 5.3 Great skate for her
Kulovana - 4.7 / 5.6 I love this program on her, and even with the mistakes I think she skated it so well.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Slutskaya

-3z fall and stands up to add 2t
-3r just
-2a good
-nice speed
-good spiral sequence
-excellent spins

C

casken

Slutskaya

.4 for combo jump

Very high quality otherwise. Great spins, axel variation, speed. Nice interpretation. Probably could have won the sp clean.

5.4 5.7

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Slutskaya

.4 for combo jump

Very high quality otherwise. Great spins, axel variation, speed. Nice interpretation. Probably could have won the sp clean.

5.4 5.7

It's a shame she never skated this SP clean once the entire season. I really think she could have been winning SPs over Lipinski and Kwan if she had.

The LP is a different story, of course. :shuffle:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Commentators saying they've never seen a tano on a jump other than lutz or axel. If only they knew what was coming in the future. :rofl:
I thought the same thing. The start of the Russian future. Eteri was probably taking notes and planning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information