From Russia with Love [#33]: Summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...

whiteskates

Most videos have been blocked. The only one I could watch was the second one of Tarasova/Morozov. The best I have seen from them and I hope the FS is equally good.

3T3T

I thoroughly enjoyed the test skates. Below is a link to all the Ladies shorts that isn’t geoblocked (yet 🤞) but all the other videos are on the channel as well. Loads of great performances. Delighted for T/M, love the new programme. All the Pairs shorts were great, P/K exit from their lift is a heart stopper. Was really happy to see E/K land their jumps. Very impressed by Ignatov and Voronov in the Men. For Ladies my fav was Alena K. Wonderful audience so supportive to everyone

whiteskates

Thanks for the link, 3T3T! I enjoyed watching it and I hope there will be links to the other disciplines as well so we can watch before they get blocked. I really liked Sherbakova. She is very artistic.

Amantide

Damn it. 1TV is showing the test skates only on their website, no TV. And on internet is hard to watch it live. Most of the time is freezing. :( Oh well, I managed to watch Boykova/Kozlovsky smh and I love them. :saint:

Amantide

Ksenia&Andrei :cheer2:Love that version of Moonlight sonata. Is powerful and suits them so well. With more time it will be great. Of the two programs this is the one I love most, at least for now.
Loved that new death spiral. :swoon:

Amy L

T/M's music sounds like someone whispering in Parseltongue over a march. The choreo isn't bad but the music....

I disliked the disaster movie version of Moonlight Sonata too. :lol:

zebraswan

Damn it. 1TV is showing the test skates only on their website, no TV. And on internet is hard to watch it live. Most of the time is freezing. :( Oh well, I managed to watch Boykova/Kozlovsky smh and I love them. :saint:

This stream doesn't freeze, but there is some added commentary which is a bit annoying.

I'm completely in love with Ksenia and Andrei already...just wow! :love::love::love:

Amantide

This stream doesn't freeze, but there is some added commentary which is a bit annoying.

I'm completely in love with Ksenia and Andrei already...just wow! :love::love::love:

OMG! Me too. I don't know if it's because I'm biased towards her, but I'm loving Andrei and the way they look. I hope I don't jinx them.:drama::saint: They have two strong programs. Now off to clean and perfect the elements.

T/M's music sounds like someone whispering in Parseltongue over a march. The choreo isn't bad but the music....

The choreo is fine but the music was completely off and was distracting me. They are great skaters. It's not much to ask to give them two solid programs ffs.

mjb52

Whenever I think of Trusova I remember her older younger brother saying with this total sincerity and earnestness how he wants her to be a great skater and also to stay the good person she is and her littler younger brother saying he wants her to tear her competitors to pieces... and then repeating "to pieces" again for emphasis. It was the greatest family member interview I think I have ever seen.

babayaga

Alina's jumps look a lot better than last year - high, rotated, secure landings, I am happy. Love both of her programs this season. She doesn't look frantic in either of them. I will have to rewatch FP, but my first impression is that it is wonderful. The rest of Eteri girls were impressive too.

Trusova is one of a kind, she should win everything there is this season.

love_skate2011

Banned Member
Trusova is coming for Alina

Alina winning worlds last year was made the difference, It boosted her confidence and took out that huge burden that she needed to prove Olympics was not a fluke, 2 spots should be secured last I'd choose between Alena, Anna and La Tuk

muffinplus

I like Trusova's fierceness but I do wish she was interested in other aspects of skating as much as quads... whenever she is interviewed she always talks about quads, but then of course that is her favorite aspect of skating

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Trusova is coming for Alina

Alina winning worlds last year was made the difference, It boosted her confidence and took out that huge burden that she needed to prove Olympics was not a fluke, 2 spots should be secured last I'd choose between Alena, Anna and La Tuk
I'd say she's coming for all the ladies. If she skates clean, there are none who can beat her just on TES alone.

love_skate2011

Banned Member
I'd say she's coming for all the ladies. If she skates clean, there are none who can beat her just on TES alone.

only Rika or Tuk can come close but even Tuk dont get such high GOEs even if she puts two 3Axels in LP as her plan layout for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information