Downton Abbey Season 6 - PBS broadcast

berthesghost

I was hoping they'd let Edith become a city girl who needs not care about fighting over the things Mary finds important.
they seemed to make it clear that both Bertie and Edith were more avant garde and had no interest in the stuffy appearance type stuff his mother was so worried about. He seemed rather close to his "different" cousin and not concerned with bringing "respectability" back to the title. I doubt it will be all old fashioned court like formality for these two modern youngsters.

skatesindreams

It will be very interesting to see what develops in the special/movie that Fellowes is thinking about, whenever it arrives!

VGThuy

they seemed to make it clear that both Bertie and Edith were more avant garde and had no interest in the stuffy appearance type stuff his mother was so worried about. He seemed rather close to his "different" cousin and not concerned with bringing "respectability" back to the title. I doubt it will be all old fashioned court like formality for these two modern youngsters.

And that's a follow-up I'd like to see. I was not big on her romance with the Editor type, but I loved what came out of it for her character after baby drama was sorted out. The new Edith that came out was worth watching, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information