Canadian Pairs 2018/2019 Season News and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

yfbg722

I don't have any other detail other than Jean Michel was congratulating them on their move to Montreal. I'm wondering if they are going to hook up with Gauthier's camp since Bruno has departed. There wasn't much left in KW for pairs AFAIK so maybe they won't have a program there any more. Oakville is pretty close to KW so I imagine with Megan and Bruno there anyone wanting to do pairs would gravitate to them over the Wirtzes. I know I would.

barbarafan

I don't have any other detail other than Jean Michel was congratulating them on their move to Montreal. I'm wondering if they are going to hook up with Gauthier's camp since Bruno has departed. There wasn't much left in KW for pairs AFAIK so maybe they won't have a program there any more. Oakville is pretty close to KW so I imagine with Megan and Bruno there anyone wanting to do pairs would gravitate to them over the Wirtzes. I know I would.

Please no!...I really like some of the teams at Gauthier's so don't want the Wirtz's anywhere near them. I also don't want them at Pierrefonds Quatre Glace where Annabel and Cody have moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information