babyskate

Hi everyone! I have one all-session ticket to sell for Skate America, section 108, row F, seat 19. It was $250. I bought the ticket for my friend, but she can't make it now. (I have seat 20.) Is anyone interested?
I am interested. Is it still.available?

I❤️Marina&Sergai

I know this might be a silly question but due to being on holiday I missed the release of tickets for the John Wilson Trophy. I only really want to see the ice dance (either Saturday or Sunday ) but while whole event tickets are still available their are no single day tickets for ice dance days available. Does anyone know from other competitions if there is any likelihood that if they don’t sell the whole event tickets they will release full day tickets?

Theoreticalgirl

your faves are problematic
I'm looking for 1 All-Event ticket for Skate America. Shoot me a message if you have one for sale!

Found! Thanks, FSU!

Last edited:

Brooklet

I’m selling my 2 all-event tickets to Skate America.

Section 118 Row J Seats 16 & 17

I paid a total of $505 USD and am asking for what I paid.

(Cross posted)

4Tw4

Hello! I have an all-event ticket for Skate America. Section 111, Row H, Seat 18. $255. Please DM if interested.

Brooklet

I’m selling my 2 all-event tickets to Skate America.

Section 118 Row J Seats 16 & 17

I paid a total of $505 USD and am asking for what I paid.

(Cross posted)
These tickets are now pending, with a line of people waiting for them, so I’m going to go ahead and say that they’re sold. I’ll post again if that happens to change.

Gr8Sk8

One full event package ticket available for Skate Canada Thu • Oct 27 2022 – Sun • Oct 30 2022
Paramount Fine Foods Centre — Mississauga, ON - 5500 Rose Cherry Pl, Mississauga, ON
Sec 5, Row D,
$225

Great seats - outstanding seat mates. Sorry that I can't go.

Margaret

SaSherka

I am wondering if anyone attending Skate America is planning on skipping the Gala (Sunday, October 23rd)? I'm inquiring for a few local friends, who may want to take their kids.

cheremary

I am wondering if anyone attending Skate America is planning on skipping the Gala (Sunday, October 23rd)? I'm inquiring for a few local friends, who may want to take their kids.

Yes, fairly certain my friend and I won’t be attending the gala (we have seats together), and another friend with a seat elsewhere is planning to leave before the gala as well. If you’re interested in the tickets, please feel free to DM me. :)

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
Skate America all event ticket for sale, $250, what I paid. Section 117 | Row H | Seat 7.

My mom passed away today. She would want me to go but I feel a little-- strange, sad about it, so I hope someone can enjoy these great seats for what will be a great competition.

Firedancer

Skate America all event ticket for sale, $250, what I paid. Section 117 | Row H | Seat 7.

My mom passed away today. She would want me to go but I feel a little-- strange, sad about it, so I hope someone can enjoy these great seats for what will be a great competition.

OMG @Lanie I am so sorry

skatfan

Lanie, I am so sorry to hear about your mom.

skatermom91

So sorry to hear of your Moms passing. I would like to purchase the ticket if it gets to me. [email protected] Skate America all event ticket for sale, $250, what I paid. Section 117 | Row H | Seat 7.

TrayFray

Perhaps if anyone is planning to skip either the short or long for pairs, women, or men I’d love to work something out. Thank you:).

SaSherka

Perhaps if anyone is planning to skip either the short or long for pairs, women, or men I’d love to work something out. Thank you:).
A friend of a friend is selling 2 All-Event tickets.
ETA: Section 101, Row C. $200 each

I may want to sell my Ladies FS ticket... DM me

Last edited:

SaSherka

I am looking to sell my own 2 gala tickets Section 113, Row G Seats 5-6. Still haven't gotten confirmation from friends and at this point I don't want tickets to go to waste. $50 each

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
I’m skipping the gala and can send you my seat when I get it.

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
I'm looking for single session tickets. Which session? That would require relatives telling me when they are available.

ETA: so I guess I'm interested in any single session tickets ... :)

And we may have two gala tix we aren't using.

Last edited:

j-daria15

Hi! If everyone planning to skip tomorrow’s events, I would like to buy your tickets.
I was naive, I thought I could buy tickets at any time to any event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information