#TeamTrainwreck 24: For the weirdos and the dreamers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckab81

Italian Men

Fentz - What happened?? (( GER team))
Frangi - He overthinks everything , then he goes to the K&C and overthinks it again.
BaldingBoy - I love him and that step sequence is gorgous, but that ticket is looking more and more far away. Killed in PCs. Battle is now between Nutini & Jesus. He's exhausted. Rukavicin training method sucks.
Gummenik - Why oh why 3 quads.. being overly ambitiuos is not a good strategy in the mens field. Empty program
Chen - still a work in progress but there's promise.
Yuma - Damn a blockbuster!! Knowing the rest of the field this may welll be the winner at the end.
Tomono - A story of two halves. Brilliant first part, then he let the adrenaline go to his head and everything else a mess. Gutsy 3rd attempt at a 3A. See you at Tallin!!
YuriOnIce - Is like he doesnt know what else to do with this bland material. Great to see him happy again at least.
BabaYaga - Bring back White crow now!!! If you are going to jump that tight all the time like the ultimate headcase you are, at least do it with style and exploiting your best virtues.
Cinderello - where have all the consistent skaters gone? Pompous warhorse like Turandot require clean performances otherwise you disconnect immediately.
Grassl - Frangi who? He just crushed like a meteorite any possible battle for the oly spots and delivered at home crowd. Very clunky and sluuugish which deserving low PCs but who cares.
Spidey - yikes, I honestly pity him so much. Hes carrying a world of pressure towards Beijing and you know is for nothing.

LMAO Yuma wins jumping from 7th place - That's mens trainwreckyness in a nutshell.

Best Dressed - Chen
Do Hard - Gummenik
Who's Nutini?

S

SmallFairy

So great with Italian GP! Camera crew on crack all weekend though.

Yuma!!!😍😍 Skating to Gladiator in Yag’s Man in the iron mask-outfit. Liashenko-moment!

Tomono 😍😍wow such a performer. I need him at Olympics @Jeschke

(((Dima)))no comment:(
Poor guy, what’s going on (Twitter comment)

(((Frangi))) Rock and splat in the same program, if nothing else…

Mentioning of Shirene Human in the PBP thread a total highlight.

My sweet spot for Grassl I can’t explain, but so happy for him having his emotional highlight at home ice, in the choreo seq with audience cheering wildly. So happy for his medal too.

S

SmallFairy

I will be the cultural snob who says that those who find Fauré’s Elegie boring don’t know what real music is. :EVILLE:
Loooooove P/C FD. (Not sure about the RD though, especially not the posing on knees-part). The layers in Elegie is amazing, so dark and yet gentle, so much passion. It was one of Fauré’s last romantic pieces. P/C skates it like a dream. I could watch them all day. Imagine how it will be like by the time OG comes around.

SamuraiK

I will be the cultural snob who says that those who find Fauré’s Elegie boring don’t know what real music is. :EVILLE:
Loooooove P/C FD. (Not sure about the RD though, especially not the posing on knees-part). The layers in Elegie is amazing, so dark and yet gentle, so much passion. It was one of Fauré’s last romantic pieces. P/C skates it like a dream. I could watch them all day. Imagine how it will be like by the time OG comes around.
the music is not the problem rather than the same mood without highlights choreo.

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
Trusova and Hawayek&Baker out of NHK.

The full 6 line up with RUS girls dream still remains . Golden opportunity for Usacheva

the 3rd US dance spot becomes very iffy.
3rd US dance spot is iffy for what? The GPF? I didn't think that was likely with H/B assigned to NHK (SinKats, ChoBates, FearGib) and RC (SinKats, GuiFab, FB/S).

SamuraiK

3rd US dance spot is iffy for what? The GPF? I didn't think that was likely with H/B assigned to NHK (SinKats, ChoBates, FearGib) and RC (SinKats, GuiFab, FB/S).
for the olys. Kaitlyn is still not recovered from serious injury and G&P have built all the momentum possible. #3 ranked for so long without really moving up are always the most vulnerable. We'll see.

S

SmallFairy

I’m finally watching Skate Canada😂:gallopin1

it requires great strength and you either do it, either you die afterwards

Epic you Janny:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What on earth was Tanaka outfit???

Romsky shirt too much even for me! He’s carrying on Majorov nose blood legacy.

Samarin starting pose = MESPOTS

Semenenko sooo growing on me! His program totally more engaging than Misha’s. Battle of Mishin camp:
M&M >>>> Schindler
#masterandmargarita4ever
#RIPWhitecrow

Constantly failing costume change::gallopin1

Poor Keegan:( Lucky to still have any teeth.

Battle of grand piano concertos while dressed in shades of grey: Makar vs Orzel. Winner is Kovarikova/Novotny.

Ladies: Haven’t finished yet, but they’re all the same. Glittery. Soft music. Blah blah. Next year my program will be totally different. Funk, Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul… I can’t take these ladies anymore :p Adults shaking things up💪🏻

J

Jeschke

If you go down, you better do it with batshit eye make-up and neon nail polish deluxe! :glamor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information