#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

:swoon:

I need Nugu and Kosntantinova both at Rosetelecom! I think Nugu's jumps actually look more rotated than they did the past couple seasons.

mjb52

I don't know how #ttw will feel about this reference lol, but Kaganovskaya reached almost peak Lipinski in that K & C. :)

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I don't know how #ttw will feel about this reference lol, but Kaganovskaya reached almost peak Lipinski in that K & C. :)
Peak Niki Wories >>> Lipinski

2002 Robin Wagner is an acceptable substitute as well. :)

Taso

Stasia came back with a decent 5th place finish 💪
Good 1st outing.
I was not convinced by the FS, but nice to see a little spark back in her! PCS were not bad considering all.

Love the speed, power, and commitment :respec: And the SP was better!

Last edited:

Vagabond

And for 2nd place no less. Just think what would have happened if it had been 1st.
The reaction was for the TES, which qualified her to go to Worlds last season. She's probably rewatched that Kiss and Cry scene several times and asked herself whether it was all worth it.

S

SmallFairy

First they stretch then as they dry, they shrink.. A lot. :lol:
Depends on the yarn. Woolen yarn might shrink, depending on temperature when wet? Cotton yarn won't shrink that much. And how you leave them to dry. If you leave them flat, they won't stretch. So, choose your materials wisely, Boss (and others)
#housewifeLV2
(Or maybe I misunderstood the whole thing?? :lol: )

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Weird pattern: With Russian pairs it's always the man who gets it, with dancers it's always the woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information