#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel Green

I was going to say about Morozov that you can never be sure how these cases will impact recovered athletes, and then this provides a demonstration.

Hopefully Vladimir will pull through better.

And a real shame for a fun dance team.

J

Jeschke

RUS fed at its best, let's just admit.
Med back to Tutberidze.
Morozov got 'rona
#thefinger no more.
All in one day.
:drama::drama::drama:

This is better than any telenovela (no Lambiel, don't feel tempted :D) ; all is missing today is an announcement of the birth of the secret lovechild of Sokolovskaya and Rukavicin :D

S

SmallFairy

This link no longer works.
Are they, in best :gallopin1 manner decided to go on?
:watch:

Can someone tell me, what was written in original post?
#thefinger4ever :(
Shpilevaya has since removed her post. ETA: Smirnov has not posted anything so far.
She removed it? Oh dear, even more drama. :gallopin1 No, Smirnov didn’t post anything, I checked too;)

Nastya wrote that sometimes people part ways, about that she’s been ill, but that she wanted to continue skating some time in the future.

SamuraiK

I really liked Overrated Finger back in their junior days.. but as Seniors they stagnated badly. Stuck as RUS #8-9 didnt help either.

I have never seen so much hair discussion in my life.

Colonel Green

France sometimes gives them a run for their money.
France definitely won last season.

South Korea has been trying to innovate by needlessly wearying its skaters with ranking competitions, but this just isn't getting them the traction they wanted.

Vagabond

The season is still young. Piling up the points in the preseason has given the FSFR what seems to be an insurmountable lead, but there are some top competitors who could pull out a :drama:-POTS gold medal. Let's wait and see.

:watch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information