#TeamTrainwreck 21: Ride until the fantasy ends!

J

Jeschke

Seeing Romsky, Vice wishes, he would have been born 20yrs later. You would have destroyed TikTok πŸ€™
And well, this pretty much IS @alchemy void on a casual friday night!
#kingofthepole
And for Romsky:
πŸ†˜ :gallopin1

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Seeing Romsky, Vice wishes, he would have been born 20yrs later. You would have destroyed TikTok πŸ€™

I'm afraid you vastly overestimate my presence on camera. :scream:

Romsky has such natural and charming presence! Although I do think you're right--some of has to be generational. Growing up with instant access to camera and video makes a difference. Also those early 90s camcorders were quite heavy.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Assuming the GP series does occur (and yes, I realize that is a big assumption), I'm optimistic/delusional some our our my favorites might get a GP invite:

Dasa -- geography is on her side, will travel restrictions?
Perkova -- a longshot at best, but better odds than she'd have in a regular season
Karly -- If I were in charge of IdF, there would be an age limit. 25+ only.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
You know it's been a skating drought when you want to weep with joy that Russian junior test skates will be live streamed. And, it's dance which is my least favorite event. :lol:

mjb52

You know it's been a skating drought when you want to weep with joy that Russian junior test skates will be live streamed. And, it's dance which is my least favorite event. :lol:

They need to let us split out emoticons - heart eyes for the first part and BOO HISS for the second!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information