#TeamTrainwreck 21: Ride until the fantasy ends!

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Dmitriev Sr. totally earned his status as a figure skating legend with his two OGMs, no doubt about that.
But the moment he turned into Gérard Depardieu's brother from another mother he kinda lost all the hotness. Nothing wrong about that, it also happened to Ovsyannikov, Abt, Lutai and others.

On the other hand, check out Sergei Dobrin's instagram. He looks exactly the same as 10 years ago and has adorable kids. His son looks exactly like him: https://www.instagram.com/sergeydobrin/?hl=de

S

SmallFairy

Like I care what he looks like. He’s forever my pairs giant, who smoked and drank and enjoyed life in between, but always got back in shape when He had to. And who skated the best pairs program of all time (not Libestraum;) ) And who was always creative and fun, according to Katia G’s book, and who still is, and also really nice and a good coach, says my friend who spend two weeks on camp with him last summer. (And as someone pointed out in here earlier, it seems he couldn’t care less about that speedo-pic going viral, I like that attitude)
Senior :respec:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
If, and I realize it's a huge IF, she decided to skate singles and try for the 2022 Olympics, I will go to China. I would be the crazy screaming fan in the audience. It wouldn't matter where she finished. Just the attempt would be worth the expense and the trip.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Interesting that Rukavicin took the boys and Samarin to a summer camp and not the women. ((((Nugu and Gub))))

And, lets just say now that even though Aliev is the current European champion, he'll always be a member of #TTW's heart. Besides, we know how he competes.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Aren't they in Novogorsk with the rest of the RUS A-Team?
Would explain why Nugu, Gub and Perkova are not amongst. They are on #teamttw A-Team :D
They're all back in St. Petersburg now. The rink opened up Monday. There's an interview with @Eislauffan in the Russian thread where they talk about Dima and Makar's programs for the season and motivation.

And "our athletes ended up in our sausage grinder" has to be in contention for a thread title.

And everybody needs to watch the Peggy Fleming comp just for Tomoki H. Fast forward to him. You won't be disappointed. And go ahead and FF to Torgashev. Full out emo with shades of Cave in. :lol:

Last edited:

Bellanca

Like I care what he looks like. He’s forever my pairs giant, who smoked and drank and enjoyed life in between, but always got back in shape when He had to. And who skated the best pairs program of all time (not Libestraum;) ) And who was always creative and fun, according to Katia G’s book, and who still is, and also really nice and a good coach, says my friend who spend two weeks on camp with him last summer. (And as someone pointed out in here earlier, it seems he couldn’t care less about that speedo-pic going viral, I like that attitude)
Senior :respec:
Plus, he always kissed his partner's hand after every performance. 😍 🥰 Loved that! Class act!

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Tiff/Jon changing sports to track and field? (IG stories)
Dear @taz'smum , please send them to me. I will go full Tsareva mode on them! :D

Dear @Jeschke - the videos have been requested, if there are some they will be forwarded to you - especially any epic fails! 😈 😂
I'm really enjoying watching them having fun trying their hand at different types of athletics ....
I of course don't have your athletics coach's eye, but to me, Jon's javelin throw on Insta looked halfway decent!

Gureiro jumped with a pole and threw a javelin: “He plunged into the world of athletics. I hope you enjoy my attempts.

mjb52

She makes me want to re-learn single jumps and an axel (I don't think I ever managed an axel or a lutz?) even though I would probably break something and I also have 9000 hobbies already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information