#TeamTrainwreck 21: Ride until the fantasy ends!

Ka3sha

Liza posted a short video from from their trip to Las Vegas GP event last year, featuring PosterGirl and OurBoy (having fun at Sephora)
Is it even possible to find a more ttw appropriate content during off-season? (no, headbands and toothbrushes don’t count)

aliceanne

What I don't get is, Kolyada has never appeared to me to have technique issues, his problems were all in his head (both figuratively and, in the case of his sinuses, literally), so while Mishin is one of the greatest technical coaches in the history of the sport, is he going to make much difference?

Mishin remained calm through Tukt’s implosions. He also worked with Kostner and Lambiel, so he is used to artistes.

J

Jeschke

What is this music?

J

Jeschke

Thanks!
So another Kostner-revival by Huth? :rofl:
She did skate to this, or am I totally wrong?
Either way - I love the classics for Schott, and don’t care she goes for Kostner again and again 😋

Amy L

oooh, is this a sign maybe that we'll get more classical programs this season??? Last year there were very very few, with dirgey sounding pop covers being the most popular style. Not everyone has to do classical of course, but I would start paying people to throw away all their depressive covers after this past year.

S

SmallFairy

It’s the Largo from Winter (Four seasons) indeed, and Caro used it for her Vivaldi-program before her home Olympics.... Italian music in Italy. (Though of course we all remember how she skated :( )
The program was very cool, baroque, with a modern flair, like Kostner’s later Vivaldi-program (Nisi Dominus). If Schott can do something similar, I’ll be happy.

J

Jeschke

German boys doing some speed skating-like endurance training.
(Fentz not amused @SmallFairy :p)
Can someone post this forward to Rukavicin.
I am dying for footage of Aliev and Ignatov after round 10 :D

rfisher

Let the skating begin
German boys doing some speed skating-like endurance training.
(Fentz not amused @SmallFairy :p)
Can someone post this forward to Rukavicin.
I am dying for footage of Aliev and Ignatov after round 10 :D
They'd be gasping like a seal that just escaped a killer whale attack lying prostrate on the ice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information