FSU Watch Party Saturday #2: 2006 Olympics OD [12:30pm CDT/6:30pm CET]

VGThuy

Navka is dressed as Pebbles for some reason, and this may not be the most authentic Latin program and in some ways it's almost as offensive as DomShab's aboriginal program, but they are forgiven for looking so sure footed and skating with speed and attack.

Also, I ALWAYS hated Navka's pained grimace/grin when she pulled her blade to her head on her lifts. It takes me out of the performance completely as she's clearly just coached to smile as hard as she can while she does that.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Yeah this is definitely one of those times when everybody was trying to grab the blade to the head.

I still think Navka and Sinitsina are related, they have to be.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Navka/Kostomarov

Time for sexy crossovers!

-good unison
-she is so clearly better than he is
-stylized choreography, they do perform it well
-no falls

D/S (all of them) were more skilled dance teams than N/K

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Imagine designing a dress and thinking "this dress should basically just be the bottom of a leotard with 1/3 of the top of a leotard. Just enough to cover the boobs. And then the WHOLE THING WILL BE LEOPARD PRINT. But not just normal orange leopard print. Orange and BLUE leopard print." And then looking at it and being like "needs more" so you hang a pound of bright blue fabric off of it in one clump from the back.

Now THIS is camp. :love:

Finnice

My heart just breaks here. So many lovely ID couples, and so many mistakes, yuock Kostomarov winning.

J

Jeschke

Checking the protocols,best teams got around +1 maybe sometimes+2 for the steps :rofl:
Today... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information