#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

Davydov could take Stasya. She could train at ЦСКА. He needs some senior skaters, so he can appear on my screen more often.
:mitchell:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
IrinaLux is a golf coach too.
Check the pictures. The outfit :rofl:
Seriously, I can already sense the guys taking lessons for whatever reasons.

These look like stills from a soft-core adult video. :lol: That outfit and poses! You can't wear that on the golf course.

I love her so much.

J

Jeschke

Check Insta Story :rofl:
Guy has a 50/50 taste :p

J

Jeschke

There was quite some bad weather here the last days, so school has been called off and boss had quite some free time.

#TeamTrainwreck Trivia

Threads

In Total: 20
Birth: Nov 5th, 2015
Longest: #TTW 14: 2652 posts

Members
1st members list: Nov 8th, 2015
1st official members list (without retired skaters): Jan 31st, 2016
In total: 53
In total Ladies: 21
In total Men: 15
In total Pairs: 7 pairs + 2 different partners
In total Ice Dance: 7 pairs + 1 different partner

Membership
Shortest: 2 days, 1 hour, 36 min (Ekaterina Bobrova / Dmitiri Soloviev)
Longest: 4 years, 3 months, 4 days (Nicole Schott, pending)
Re-Entrants: 5 (Mari Vartmann, Cheng Peng, Han Yan, Michal Březina, Emmi Peltonen)
Longest duration in between re-entrance: 1 year, 9 months, 26 days (Emmi Peltonen)
With different partners: 3 (Mari Vartmann: Ruben Blommaert, Matti Landgraf; Maria Stavitskaya: Andrei Bagin, Ivan Guryanov; Cheng Peng: Hao Zhang, Yang Jin)
In different disciplines: 2 (Maria Stavitskaya, Sofia Biryukova)
Perkova-Rule-entrants: 5 (Alena Leonvova, Ekaterina Bobrova / Dmitiri Soloviev, Han Yan, Elena Radionova, Elizaveta Tuktamysheva)
Left the team due success: 5 (Anna Pogorilaya, Mirai Nagasu, Vanessa James / Morgan Ciprès, Dmitri Aliev, Cheng Peng / Yang Jin)

Awards
Most wins: 3 (Anna Pogorilaya)
Most nominations: 4 (Anna Pogorilaya, Maxim Kovtun, Daniel Samohin, Aliona Savchenko / Bruno Massot, Cheng Peng / Yang Jin)

Long live the train! :gallopin1

Last edited by a moderator:

Ka3sha

Somehow I think this belongs here as well
Ksenia Stolbova has officially retired

DobrinFan

Davydov could take Stasya. She could train at ЦСКА. He needs some senior skaters, so he can appear on my screen more often.
:mitchell:

It was announced today that Davydov just took Shabotova (Ukr) from Panova. He's getting a bit crowded. He also has Tsibinova and Vasilieva who can skate seniors.

Well there is still Morozov and Urmanov she could try.

Vagabond

Ciprès (et pourtant si loin!) :COP:

Membership
Shortest: 2 days, 1 hour, 36 min (Ekaterina Bobrova / Dmitiri Soloviev)

Perkova-Rule-entrants: 5 (Alena Leonvova, Ekaterina Bobrova / Dmitiri Soloviev, Han Yan, Elena Radionova, Elizaveta Tuktamysheva)
I must have blotted out all memory of Ekaterina Bobrova / Dmitiri Soloviev. Why did they get the boot? Did you come to your senses or something? :unsure:

I feel as though Evgenia has pranked me personally, I should be asleep right now: https://twitter.com/jellingworth/status/1227578286479433730
Perhaps she plans to skate for AZE (since #TTW won't have her).

:watch:

Last edited:

Mad for Skating

Looks like Efimova/Korovin split and he is retiring

I saw this news on Twitter a few days ago but didn't check on the forums...this sucks. She should pair with Bidar and he with Zabiiako (as long as the height difference isn't too small).

We can save the spots for the Russian juniors next season or the year after. There are several who will meet the criteria.

Panfilooooooooooova!

Farewell Cheng Peng / Yang Jin!
Entry: Nov 21st, 2017
Exit: Feb 10th, 2020
Career highlights: Worlds 2019, 4th; Four Continents 2020, 2nd; Four Continents 2019, 3rd

In one of the most bizarre fed actions in latest figure skating history, you both got split from your former partners, as they were seen having a brighter future ahead together. As the so-called 'Leftovers', the weaker-seen-part of the former pairings, you immediately got our sympathies and won our hearts within seconds. As Peng having been part of #TeamTrainwreck with her former partner, it did not take long for you to make it in here. In a stunniung first season you managed to make it to the GPF. At 4CC's 2017 you missed the worlds spot by less than half a point to the chosen ones. One year later you managed to qualify for the Olympic Games. In a high quality event, in best :gallopin1 -style, after a solid short program you were the first ones in line to miss the free skate. In the few years you established yourself with your stunning short programs each season: 'My Drag', 'Ophelia' and 'Alegria'. In an somehow ironic tragedy, one of the few times Peng landed all her triples, in SP and FS, at the world championships 2019, you dropped to pewter in the end nontheless.
You are the true essence of #TeamTrainwreck, bringing it all, the joy and the heartbreak. We thank you for this 2,5yrs ride, we thank you for this stunning 'Butterfly Concerto' costume, and we thank you for making the MEEPOTS nominations list in all years: 2017, 2018 and 2019. As true members, of course you never won.
We will continue holding our breath everytime you will run down for your sbs's and we are praying for that home soil podium moment to come in 2022.

再见!

I'm so proud of them! 2022 Olympic bronze, please!

Before Efimova, for me, there was Peng. Whom I loved from her first season with Zhang, right on until now. (I sense a theme here.) Congrats to Peng/Jin for their graduation from #TTW. (And may Efimova follow a similar path! :D)

Same here! I've always had a soft spot for her and I'm so happy she's found her place at the top. Efimova is next!

Somehow I think this belongs here as well
(((Susie)))
((( @Mad for Skating )))
Oh, Susie. :fragile: What's there to say except so much bad luck, missed opportunities and missed medals. There will never be another like her.

I love how this thread has turned into collective crying/"is @Mad for Skating okay?"
Thanks guys for the support. I kind of saw it coming tbh - she wasn't going to have the success with Novoselov that she had with Klimov. She has an Olympic and World silver medal, a GPF title, several European medals, and 3 national titles. Despite her bad luck, she's had a great career and I'm glad she got to go out on her own terms. I hope we still see her in some shows.

No no no
We all know consequences too well :yikes:

Well with Susie gone, it looks like Henry VIII is available again...

The moment I fell in love with them (loved loved loved the axel entry)

OMG Bossman, why didn't you tell me you were an uber of them since they were babies? And here I thought I was their biggest fan because I had supported them since 2014!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information