believed

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
https://twitter.com/medvedevanation/status/1100052773188616193?s=21

https://twitter.com/rockerskating/status/1100051189268393984?s=21

They said there was no time to make a decision so they sent the same team as Euros but they can change it

That sounds really stupid. Why not send the skater who won the most medals during the GP? That should have been the quickest decision. Is it like the two political parties are quarreling so they could not decide between Tuk and Med?

How can they change team once they have submitted it? A fake illness?

I really hate the RSF’s fascination with Konstantinova. I hope it comes back to bite them, like back to two spots next year. She is the least consistent skater and international judges won’t do her any favors. They had two past world champions who placed higher than Stasia and they chose her? I am furious.

It is not her fault. Her jumps are always suspect and she has made major mistakes. I don’t even like watching her ‘barely landed’ jumps. They are taking a huge chance, when they didn't need to.

Last edited:

Ka3sha

I really hate the RSF’s fascination with Konstantinova. I hope it comes back to bite them, like back to two spots next year.
What it has to do with Konstantinova this time? The Fed needs more time to make a decision, so they didn’t change Euro Entries for now, but they will do it in the future, as soon as they make a decision regarding Liza or Evgenia.

Stupid tactics, but it has nothing to do with their ‘fascination with Konstantinova’.

RoseRed

I really can't believe that Konstantinova would be named to the team, even provisionally, after her meltdowns at Worlds last year and Euros this year. I mean it's not like they don't have other options.
It's the easiest choice right now I think, if they haven't made up their minds. Since the argument is between Med and Tuk, I can see that they wouldn't want to name one of those two if they aren't sure yet. They'll swap one in later. Of course, they should have made up their minds by now, but that's another issue.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
They had to submit a team. They don't have to stick with the submission, although I don't know what a month is going to tell them since neither Tuk nor Med are currently scheduled to skate again. :lol:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
What it has to do with Konstantinova this time? The Fed needs more time to make a decision, so they didn’t change Euro Entries for now, but they will do it in the future, as soon as they make a decision regarding Liza or Evgenia.

Stupid tactics, but it has nothing to do with their ‘fascination with Konstantinova’.

What are they going to tell her? We changed our minds?

They knew the deadline. How long does it take to make a decision when you have two past world champions who skated better than this weak skater? They always hold her up, and now it is getting ridiculous.

Why did they even have the Rus cup final if they were just going to send the same team? It is not like Stasia was stellar there.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
The Rus Cup Final takes place every year and it's more for funding of lower ranked skaters. It just so happened that this year is a conundrum for the RussianFed in both ladies (who are strong) and men (who are weak).

Ka3sha

They knew the deadline. How long does it take to make a decision when you have two past world champions who skated better than this weak skater?
The point it - they have to choose between these two past world champions. And they need time to do it, since Russian Cup ended just two days ago.

I don’t like this tactics, but to blame Stasia in this case is just :angryfire

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
They had to submit a team. They don't have to stick with the submission, although I don't know what a month is going to tell them since neither Tuk nor Med are currently scheduled to skate again. :lol:

How can they submit a team and then resubmit a different team? After how many days? Is that within the rules?

If they cannot decide, they are the most inept federation.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
The point it - they have to choose between these two past world champions. And they need time to do it, since Russian Cup ended just two days ago.

Where did I blame the skater? I blamed the fed. I still dislike her skating.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
How can they submit a team and then resubmit a different team? After how many days? Is that within the rules?

Sure they can. That's why they name alternates. Skaters WD all the time for various reasons. It kind of sucks for Stasia to be a placeholder, but I've no doubt she and her coach understand exactly what's happening. And, who knows, maybe she'll be the one who ends up on the team in the end. :watch:

Coquelicot14

They submitted a team with alternatives, that is indeed within the rules. Who is the competing, and who is alternative will be decided at a later time.

IMO, they should look at performance and scores throughout the season, that makes the team Zagitova, Samodurova, Tuktamysheva.
Medvedeva had a very rough season, and Konstantinova's performances are inconsistent.
Only problem is Tarasova's politiking for Medvedeva. So we are back at Mishin/Tarasova standoff once again.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I have a feeling that they don’t know what they want and what will make them happy anymore :lol:
What they want are to maintain three spots at Worlds for the upcoming juniors. How to achieve that is their dilemma. If those ladies had all just cooperated, they wouldn't have this problem. :drama:

And, they all looked over the men's results, cried a little, drank a lot, and just gave up.

D

Deleted member 40371

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C

Reread my posts. In the first one (1175) I wrote “ it is not her fault”. Having difficulty reading today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information