#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Posterboy just ditched Shulepov down to #22 on SB :drama:
I fear he won't remain under #24 until season end :wuzrobbed

Laney

I have to admit that I´m amost shocked when posterboy actually lands some stuff. Well done :cheer2:

Laney

You just ignored the 3 splats in best :gallopin1 manner? :rofl:
For sure :biggrinbo:biggrinbo Fourth place is a sad one, esp. behind Samarin with whom I just can´t. I don´t get this program and this skater :slinkaway
My reaction about Velvetboys win was even worse than his :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vagabond

:eek: That had better be our MESS winner. Please don't let there be anything more worthy than that. :scream:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I'm skated out, but I feel I owe it to Michal to watch. Come what may, he's had a great season so far. Took him 7 years to get back. LaTuk 4. So, it's not over till the skater says it's over.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
No. Major stupidity, but given that she had suffered a serious injury, the decision should have been made for her to stop. Glorifying this kind of get up and keep going is destroying people's health.

I’m not saying it was the right decision and I agree that the ref should have stopped them. I more meant that in hindsight, her finishing the program was impressive. Do I think it was smart? Hell no, but again, someone should have made the decision for her.

Vagabond

I’m not saying it was the right decision and I agree that the ref should have stopped them. I more meant that in hindsight, her finishing the program was impressive.
Pinky, there is nothing impressive about continuing to compete after suffering a concussion except for foolhardiness.

skatingguy

decently
I’m not saying it was the right decision and I agree that the ref should have stopped them. I more meant that in hindsight, her finishing the program was impressive. Do I think it was smart? Hell no, but again, someone should have made the decision for her.
Adrenaline and training got her through the program but there needs to be new training that hits to the head should be treated differently. I think we need to change the way we think of these things. Oh look one second you're unconscious on the ice and few moments later you're doing a death spiral where arch of the back is a thing you're supposed to do. She was so shaky at the end of the program, that I was shocked they did bows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information