#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

I don’t get the YOI connection; can someone enlighten me what’s going on there?🤷🏼‍♂️

Kateri

void beast
I don’t get the YOI connection; can someone enlighten me what’s going on there?🤷🏼‍♂️
Also, back when YOI was originally airing, Lambiel posted a pic of him watching it with Denis, with the most terrible shit-eating grin on his face. And I screamed at my computer screen YOU BETTER NOT YOU SHITBAG HE'S A MINOR.

I still hope I'm wrong, but it's looking less and less likely. At least he's barely-legal now? Sigh.

S

SmallFairy

And Lambiel has a small cameo in it too, right? IIRC

I missed the pic of them watching, wow. Just wow. But at least he's legal now yes, so...

HisWeirness

pork cutlet bowl fatale

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Lambiel and Deniss are also giving me kinda Diaghilev-Nijinsky vibes...let's hope it doesn't end up the same way...

S

SmallFairy

YOI was awesome: tender and hilarious at the same time with great animation on the skating programs.

Plus it's obvious Lambiel loves to cosplay as Viktor Nikiforov ( the coach in the male-male relationship)

Proof A
Proof B

I really loved YOI! The characters were so funny, yet sensitive, like you say, and the plot was crazy and still believable. And all the (hidden) references were too good.

Lambiel's cosplay:rofl:

J

Jeschke

Bossman NHK Trophy Ladies SP recap:

Overall - Awesome event by the top chicks :respec:

Perkova - I bet @alchemy void was crying somewhere! :encore:Pigeon Queen! Stunning! Best reaction! Final flight :respec:
Hicks - That starting pose :respec:
Wang - Lovely, but so vanilla today. #splatordie for godssake! :mitchell:
Kihara - I prefer the other JPN ladies! I still love how she goes into the 3A, no program-breakdown like LaTuk, sorry Queen! Overscored in TES and PCS!
Meite - Meite #splatordie's like no one else, therefore she always has a special place in my heart! :respec:
Craine - Where did this 3lo3lo come from? :eek::respec: Totally did not see that coming! She totally lives her programs, I love that. Awesome mid-part-choreo in the steps, so good :love:
Bell - This SP is such a good vehicle for her this season :respec:
Tuktamysheva - Oh yes mama! :smokin: Have to admit I am no fan of the cautious first half of the program though :shuffle: 16th GP for her already, too :eek:
Lim - Stunning! No words! I am such a big fan already! :love:
Miyahara - Just brilliant! :love::love::love:
Sotskova - WTF is this music (mix) :huh: I bet @alchemy void is totally going for it! :rofl:
Mihara - I love her, and even if that SP somehow suits her quite well, it is so zzzzzzh :shuffle:

S

SmallFairy

What a great start to the ladies comp!

Perkova - Yup, @alchemy void was most def crying somewhere! Bless Perkova, she looked so happy afterwards. Take that haters! The dress was sort of Little farm on the prairie meets Russian aristocrats, very beautiful, especially the collar and the sleeves.

Hicks - MESPOTS (We are coordinated today Bossman). Too generic song 1.0
Wang - Too generic song 2.0, does nothing for her.
Kihara - Soooooo light and smooth. Her 3a in the warm up was kick-ass. Darn. :wall:
MBM - Too generic song 3.0 Give her something to shine with!
Craine - Kick-ass combo. Not sure about the choreo.... not much connection to the music. (And the adagio is a fraud, I just read it has nothing to do with Albinoni at all. :eek:Some guy in the 1930ies (?) claimed to have found some unknown Albinoni-documents and then he wrote the Adagio from them. Problem is, documents never excisted. So, let's credit the guy for a gorgeous piece of music, though he's an imposter;) ) (Must look up his name)

Bell - LOOOOOOVE this program! She's so free and happy! I can watch her all day. The dark days of WSS are gone! Norwegian commentator claimed the song was "too cheesy" and "lacked content". She has no idea how far off she is. Too bad for you love, if you can't enjoy the 90ies glory (or something, when was it released?)
Anyway! One of my fave programs of the entire season. Guess what song I'm listening to in the office right now :D

La Tuk - She's seriously back! Love her sass, she flirts with us all through that. 3a so good!!!:respec::respec::respec:

Tiny Sparrow Queen - Just one word: perfection!!!! <3<3<3< (I would have had her in first)

Sotskova - oh dear. Some rumba or whatever rythms doesn't make a summer, does it?

Mai - program is really sort of zzzzzzz (hi boss) but she has soooooo many qualities, love her to death! Japanese ladies!!!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer: (and men!!!!!)

J

Jeschke

(And the adagio is a fraud, I just read it has nothing to do with Albinoni at all. :eek:Some guy in the 1930ies (?) claimed to have found some unknown Albinoni-documents and then he wrote the Adagio from then. Problem is, documents never excisted. So, lets credit the guy for a gorgeous piece of music, though he's an imposter;) ) (Must look up his name)
Thanks for this lesson :COP:
Wherever you got this from!

S

SmallFairy

Thanks for this lesson :COP:
Whereever you got this from!

Thankfully I have a serious source;) I read it in Harald Herresthal's book about the history of classical music. Herresthal is a professor at the Norwegian State Academy of Music, very reliable guy. Intrigued as I was, I checked the internet. There's of course a Wikipedia article about it too. (It wasn't te 30ies, it was after 2WW and the guy was called Remo Giazotto)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adagio_in_G_minor

J

Jeschke

Bossman NHK Trophy Pairs SP recap:

S/K - Backed down to sbs 3T's :blah: Bring the flips back! :mitchell:
L/M - Solid, but meh!
B/M - Loved them last season as they came up, not convinced this season :shuffle:
K/O'S - Totmianina-memorial-death-spiral to start :respec: Where is the disco-SP of Finlandia with the push-up ending pose? :mitchell: knc-reaction :rofl:
P/J - Yes! :encore: But they really need to fix their levels!
SK/K - :scream:
Z/E - Back off haters, love it! :respec:
MT/M - Overscored with all those mistakes!

J

Jeschke

Bossman NHK Trophy Men SP recap:

Johnson - Pulkinen go senior pretty fast, please!
Sato - Okay, this is not even enough to make the 4CC's reserve team! Even Weinzierl would have gone for a 3t in that combo! 👆🏼
Yamamoto - Nice to see him finally making it to the senior stage after all the junior merits long ago. Solid, but not remarkable.
Reynolds - Skated by someone else I could enjoy this program :shuffle: Best Marilu-knc-imitation :rofl::respec:
Paniot -That romeo I would take :love: A shame of the axel, but of course he just campaigned to be on the team, we all know that :gallopin1
Lee - Very underwhelming and not even blonde hair anymore!
Rizzo - Awesome look, awesome program, medicore content :blah:
Vasiljevs - You need balls for those pants :scream: Horror program!
Zhou - I kinda like this program for him, but yeah, nothing to stand-out! I always hope for Dornbush to appear, and I'll be left :drama: everytime.
Aliev - Chest hair on Aiev, now watch vice hunting him down :p A classic :gallopin1-ride! Loved the Rukavicin screaming in the final spin :rofl:
Uno - Purple onesie for the world! :D
Voronov - Somewhere he is partying with Perkova tonight! :40beers: Best F.U.-reaction to end :respec:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Voronov is no trainwreck, but he certainly is a survivor. I've lost count of the times the RussianFed train has run him down, then let a coach take the helm and backed up over him. Yet, he picks himself up and keeps skating. It is my hope that he beats one of Kolyada or Aliev (or both) and cannot be denied another trip to Europeans and Worlds. I'd even throw in a similar hope for Kovtun who has also been a victim of that train. Kolyada and Aliev need to learn a valuable lesson.

S

SmallFairy

Mens recap
For some reason I was much more excited about ladies than men today…of course there’s always exceptions.

Johnson – pretty skating, but didn’t do it for me

Sato - Ok concept, tried to sell it at least

Reynold – Sorry, not sorry. Good for him to let his hair out free, that’s something.

Sota – Very nice program. Wonder if he’ll ever do quads again?

Lee – No more Chaplin, I’m begging.

Paniot – Tchaikovsky Romeo and Juliet, finally! Not that he’s actually using the highlights. Come on, they’re not that hard to spot. Come back Kulik! But he's a cutie. And we all know he's :gallopin1 When will he be in?

In the second group: Red pants, yellow pants, black pants, purple pants. Voronov should have worn blue, his sweater demands it.

BabyRizzo –He’s taking tinkly piano to a whole new level

Deniss!!!On Ice - Cool program. Should I laugh or cry or applaud the pants? (Notice I’m not mentioning the shirt…) Steps to die for, watch and learn. But lost levels. Sloppy. Less time in the hot tub, you guys!

Zhou – like this for him. ComfyBalls donated his outfit from last year (and the music too)

Our boy – Belly splat on the axel. Gooooorgeous 4toe. :gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1 Two clean skates from Rukavitsins skaters in one day was too much to ask. Blame Perkova LOL Or blame the world of fun?

Velvet Pocket Prince – When will I get to see this masterpiece program clean???? Everything apart from the 4t was stunning. Lurve the hand-to-hair choreo coming out of the axel. The steps are marvelous, he manages level 4 while still connecting with the music and following it’s crazy speed. *gushing* Too many step seq are just random in the programs, just trying to get the difficult stuff done.

Silver Fox - :respec::respec::cheer::cheer::cheer2::cheer2: NHK is such a good GP for him. Podium again this year, come on!! His score is so close to Shoma it's funny

J

Jeschke

Vice has done another choreo work:
https://youtu.be/UBPQNxcULCM?t=148

Was this choreo always there? How could I have missed that :rofl:
They have beaten Efimova/Korovin and as @oleada already mentioned in the RC thread, they need to be sent somewhere to get the minimums for god's sake :drama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information