#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

UKR puppy#1 is skating his 2nd pairs event tomorrow in Riga, and we have a livestream! Stay tuned :watch:

S

SmallFairy

@SamuraiK @alchemy void You guys <3 Blushing!

And Dasa is so nice on IG. She always answers. In summer, she wrote she was off the ice for three months or something, and I felt so sorry for her, I mean, she's the Slovenian champion going to Worlds and everything, and she can't skate, while us cosy, recreational adults up here in Oslo was just off the ice for three tiny weeks in July. Totally embarrassing. (((Slovenian federation))) I just wanted to invite her up here to skate with us:p Maybe I should next year? She's close the the Gjersems so she should totally come:respec:

S

SmallFairy

Still haven't caught up on Helsinki, but I watched mens FS on the train home.

Cutie Tanaka - What's with him? And the vest must GO!!!!! But the 3l straight on the music is :respec:
Bychenko - That program is going nowhere. And the quads are gone for good? The shirt do look like it's stained with blueberries...
Krasnozhon - Did anyone claim some do hard here? Well, not for me. The least Korobushka outfit ever. Quite zzzzzz. Didn't he do a 4loop last year???
Cha - That program is already legend!!!! Needs to go more badass though. Loose the hair, loose the shirt. I demand Hawaii!!!
Lisa's boy - Seriously zzzzzzz Your ho jumps twice as big, love.
Kolyada - :wall::wall::wall:
Jin - Internet connection mostly off. What's with the hair?
Hanyu - Such retro voids. 4t3a bad ass!!!! I live for that combo!
Big bro - :biggrinbo:lol::rofl::respec: Yvette Toth would die for the program. I die for it too. The whole guy looks like he's doing a Dmitri Dmitrenko tribute, clothes, style, old school jumping, but when he let loose...:cheer2: Maybe Andrejs Vlaschenko can come back? I miss those old fellas. Now Michal has all the powers of balancing the figure skating universe at GP final and Euros! It's in you hands!!!

Dobre

Krasnozhon - Didn't he do a 4loop last year???
He's been attempting it for the past two seasons. Has stood them up URed or fully rotated them with a fall. Not sure if this will make the jump worth it for him with the new scoring system? But we'll have to see. Attempted a different quad once last season (I think it was a toe) and injured himself. Still coming off the injury and as far as I've read, hasn't gone back to trying either quad yet this season. This was a step forward for him from his last couple competitions. On GS, I had read there was a quad sal planned in his free skate (which is interesting because he's never had one); but it sure doesn't look like one was planned based on his jump format. I'm guessing someone just got that information wrong?

RoseRed

He's been attempting it for the past two seasons. Has stood them up URed or fully rotated them with a fall. Not sure if this will make the jump worth it for him with the new scoring system? But we'll have to see. Attempted a different quad once last season (I think it was a toe) and injured himself. Still coming off the injury and as far as I've read, hasn't gone back to trying either quad yet this season. This was a step forward for him from his last couple competitions. On GS, I had read there was a quad sal planned in his free skate (which is interesting because he's never had one); but it sure doesn't look like one was planned based on his jump format. I'm guessing someone just got that information wrong?
The 4S was the one he tried at Jr Worlds and got hurt on.

J

Jeschke

Holichenko/Pavlov :shuffle::shuffle::shuffle:
It's not as bad as I expected, but it's far from okay.

He is on a totally different level as a skater than her, the pairs elements suck,...but seems like they joined mating season, so they have that at least.

What a waste of talent.

S

SmallFairy

Judging from Navka's costume this is anno 2004? :rofl::respec:

Totmianina :love:
Obertas/Slavnov :drama::gallopin1

Is this Domnina?! :eek:
Who is dance couple#3?

Is this Soldatova?
Who is chick#3? Oblasova?

Griazev :drama::gallopin1
Who is the small guy?

Best trip down memory lone in a long time! This was when I still a travelled to competition!

Dancers are Kulikova/Novikov. I remember his head being really big (sorry!)

Soldatova indeed! And Oblasova.

Klimkin 😍😍😍
I wonder if the tiny guy is Nikita Michailov?

J

Jeschke

I was looking through some old photo albums and found this:rollin:
Judging from Navka's costume this is anno 2004? :rofl::respec:

Now we need a photo of the #ttw posters anno 2004.
bossman with blonde highlights
@alchemy void still with hair
@SmallFairy wearing bunad
@SamuraiK stalking guys in backyards
@taz'smum still young and crispy
@pinky166 already partying with bychenko
@levineismine without doggie and bison v.
@Hanna still happily married
@morqet still having an intact family
@shah still reading threads of 1998
@Mad for Skating still 15

I need help for @rfisher and pressman and of course @Ka3sha who brought this thing up ! 🆘

Tomorrow I demand an avatar 2004 change for all for 24hrs!
#bosshasspoken

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information