#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

OMG, Murashov's shirt has been passed to Skirda who does the exact same belly spin show in it :rofl:
#volchkovaboys

Last edited by a moderator:

SamuraiK

I love how you slowly enter the delusional highway of vice and me ;)

No way. I keep my delusional hopes at a pretty low achievable standard. Last time Mariko Kihara made it to Universiade with only a 17th place at nationals. ;)

J

Jeschke

Shulepov :wuzrobbed Always a fan! Love this SP so much. But this was :gallopin1 deluxe.
#byebyenationals

SamuraiK

Shulepov :wuzrobbed Always a fan! Love this SP so much. But this was :gallopin1 deluxe.
#byebyenationals

Ouch is that really so??

There are only 7 men qualified through GP (Aliev,Erokhov,Kolyada,Samarin,Voronov,Dmitriev,Lazukin)
And only 3 potential qualifiers through JGPF (Gummenik, Mozalev, Danielian).

That would leave 8 spots available through russian cup series (Someone correct me if im wrong please) .

That said, If beautiful boytoy Shulepov can't place higher than 8th at the domestic standings then he really doesn't deserve a national ticket.

J

Jeschke

Tragic news of the day, be strong vice:
Sokolovskaya's hair is not pink anymore! :drama:
But she brought a wonderful 'embarassed coach' moment on Samarin's presentation skills, love it :rofl:

Btw, has Samarin always been that ginger? Either way, he was never hotter. But that SP has to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Busy weekend ahead with great challenger entries, jgp and RC II with our starcrossed ones :encore:

Questions for the weekend: (I have a feeling either pressman or @SamuraiK can answer all in advance)
- How deep will Perkova fall?
- Will the hair partly fly?
- Will Orzel move one step closer to Polina the Fourth?
- Next win for S/E?
- Will Bychenko show up to save @pinky166 's day?
- Will LaTuk reign again?
- Might @Hanna cheer for Stasia, when believing nobody is watching?
- Who of Elvis, Naurits, our boy, Erokhov will be the most hottest heartbreaking?
- Has Comfy found his competitive balls?
- Will Bock be the thunder for Weinzierl's euros mission?
- Will S/S medal and make RUS fed look like total fools?

For the better we put @SmallFairy in chains regarding the Finlandia roster :saint:

S

SmallFairy

Not just for Finlandia dear:shuffle:

And the answer to your last bullet point is of course: HELL YEAH AND I TOLD YOU SO AND HE'S DAMN HOT AND SHE'S A STAR AND I'LL BE OVER THE MOON AND THEY'RE THE NEXT BIG THING AND HIS TOO LOOSE TOP HAS TO GO!!!!!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

based on the vids posted last week, very very far. :scream:

yes please.

probably not, but I mourn in advance for all of FSU's < key.

- Who of Elvis, Naurits, our boy, Erokhov will be the most hottest heartbreaking?

They're all entered in Finlandia together? :eek: Must watch.

J

Jeschke

Folks, Shulepov slayed (besides a freaky 2lz2t :gallopin1-fall-episode and a fall outta end pose; if that will cost him nationals :drama:)

You have to rewatch for the costume alone: what the hell?!? :wall:

Shulepov (slay for god's sake,slay! :drama:)
what is this new costume? Did Perkova tailor this? :yikes:

3T
3A2T
3Lo
3Lz1Eu3F
3A
2Lz2T fall :gallopin1
3S

#missionnationals is still alive, hopefully :drama:

He skated 2nd in the 2nd warm-up group.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSlzsrVQbmc

Ka3sha

New video interview with Leonova and Shulepov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pighAvtTz4s

- Shulepovs' fav skater and role model is Amodio
about their plans:
- Leonova worked on her 3F-3T combo , but when new rules (+5/-5) came out, Rukavitsin decided that it would be better to keep her 3T-3T and get high GOE. She was upset because of this decision
- Anton said that as one of his coaches says: 'if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plan', so he doesnt want to talk about his plans
About his friendship with Aliev - they are like brothers, know each other from early childhood (both were living in small cities and usually hang out together at competitions)
Leonova was more worried about Evgenia at Olympics and was rooting for her (she was skating right after the injury, it was hard for her mentally)
About their relationship:
Anton: no , we are not tired of each other , we are working on the ice and communicate only at home.
Alena: Agree. When am going somewhere, to manicure for example, Anton misses me and wants me to come asap. We are trying not to separate even for one minute
Anton is nervous for her when she's skating; sometimes even tries not to watch her. Alena is very emotional as well.

Last edited:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Not just for Finlandia dear:shuffle:

And the answer to your last bullet point is of course: HELL YEAH AND I TOLD YOU SO AND HE'S DAMN HOT AND SHE'S A STAR AND I'LL BE OVER THE MOON AND THEY'RE THE NEXT BIG THING AND HIS TOO LOOSE TOP HAS TO GO!!!!!

I love them but I’m still worried she’s going to be chronically injured. When you are that petite and thin and have boobs that big I imagine your back must hurt all the time. Hopefully I’m wrong

SamuraiK

Busy weekend ahead with great challenger entries, jgp and RC II with our starcrossed ones :encore:

Questions for the weekend: (I have a feeling either pressman or @SamuraiK can answer all in advance)
- Will the hair partly fly?
- Will Orzel move one step closer to Polina the Fourth?
- Next win for S/E?
- Will Bychenko show up to save @pinky166 's day?
- Has Comfy found his competitive balls?
- Will Bock be the thunder for Weinzierl's euros mission?
- Will S/S medal and make RUS fed look like total fools?

For the better we put @SmallFairy in chains regarding the Finlandia roster :saint:

I'll try my best
- Perkova will still need to hang around 2 more seasons failing to qualify for nationals to reach rock Suguri bottom.
- I don't get that reference :slinkaway
- Edmunds is not skating anymore :p Orzel is very pretty but meh skating.
- Not sure. They are against Nguyen/Kolesnik who have a better SB and current USA junior #1.
- Can Bychenko save Samohin too?
- The Finlandia roster besides la Tuk is not so great so the boobs will remain supreme.
- Stasia who?
- Nadeau is the hottest but there's not much heartbreak when you are famous for skating to Elvis. And Erokhov?? hot?? *pukes*
- don't get that reference either :slinkaway:slinkaway
- as long as she is not in awful pink.
- Doubtful but RUS feed still look like fools anyways.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
New video interview with Leonova and Shulepov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pighAvtTz4s

- Shulepovs' fav skater and role model is Amodio
about their plans:
- Leonova worked on her 3F-3T combo , but when new rules (+5/-5) came out, Rukavitsin decided that it would be better to keep her 3T-3T and get high GOE. She was upset because of this decision
- Anton said that as one of his coaches says: 'if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plan', so he doesnt want to talk about his plans
About his friendship with Aliev - they are like brothers, know each other from early childhood (both were living in small cities and usually hang out together at competitions)
Leonova was more worried about Evgenia at Olympics and was rooting for her (she was skating right after the injury, it was hard for her mentally)
About their relationship:
Anton: no , we are not tired of each other , we are working on the ice and communicate only at home.
Alena: Agree. When am going somewhere, to manicure for example, Anton misses me and wants me to come asap. We are trying not to separate even for one minute
Anton is nervous for her when she's skating; sometimes even tries not to watch her. Alena is very emotional as well.
At least they have each other. But, she needs to tell him to take a breath and let the woman get her manicure in peace.

SamuraiK

Insta stalking of today..

Eteri guys enjoying a nap The men at Eteri camp must be so laidback and probably LOL at all the girls drama.
Finlandia's men draw our boy looks so doable in that pose
Peltonen and Majorov team up If Turkkila can do it why not Emmi?
Hanzlikova speed up make up video!! :eek::eek: If this eternity is what girls take to get pretty no wonder Shulepov gets impatient.
Sima being adorable as usual russian casualties..
Castelli getting ready to compete cant say I miss her but good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information