#TeamTrainwreck 13: Tears, Tits and Tiaras

Status
Not open for further replies.

oleada

Insta stalking news of today

FB & Sorensen begin their quest towards CAN #1 status What's up with medal ceremonies wearing traning outfits?? Gimme costumes!!!:mitchell:
Dylan posting a sweet anyversary pic with his gf We need a nickname for couples in their late 20s/early 30s "love eagles/penguins??" :shuffle:
Donohue getting the lamest olympic tatoo ever I wonder what the lower tatoo in cirylic says
Zhulin looking like a million dollar sugar daddy I love how Diva Navka still likes all his pics :lol:
Hawayek going full brunette She looks even bitchier than usual.

Do-Hard Bonus
I know @SmallFairy beat me to it but i've gotta post this Eremenko giving major Namor vibes!:40beers:

Awww, Zhulin even posts a happy birthday post for Navka. They seem to still get on well.

The one thing that surprises me: Navkas current hubby is actually younger than Zhulin.

That surprises me too! Zhulin looks much better IMO.

SamuraiK

The one thing that surprises me: Navkas current hubby is actually younger than Zhulin.

Well, Zhulin just recently married (religiously) his 3rd wife, former ice dancer Natalia Mikhailova. He started to coach her when she was 20 and Zhulin 43 (and still married to Navka) yet he somehow has escaped all the Morozov-like suspicions and critiques. :rolleyes: #russianroulette

What's up with the underwear trend?

Heat wave in Europe. ;)

Last edited:

SamuraiK

S

SmallFairy

@SamuraiK Eremenko and the swans are legend. I want him in my avatar but I'm afraid the last bits and pieces of my rep will be gone (if it hasn't already:lol:) Maybe I could merge him with some Björk-image 😍

SamuraiK

@SamuraiK Eremenko and the swans are legend. I want him in my avatar but I'm afraid the last bits and pieces of my rep will be gone (if it hasn't already:lol:) Maybe I could merge him with some Björk-image 😍

He may still compete junior but he's 20 already . If Morozov and Zhulin can get away with it, so can you!! :cheer::grope:

SamuraiK

Enchanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information