Let's Talk Movies #35 – Sparrows and Panthers and Dinosaurs…Oh My!

Which Movies Might You See? (Multiple Votes Allowed)

• Feb. 16th - Black Panther – Action adventure with Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan and Lupita Nyo

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • March 2nd - Red Sparrow – Mystery thriller with Jennifer Lawrence, Joel Edgerton and Mary-Louise Pa

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • March 9th - A Wrinkle In Time – Adventure fantasy with Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine and Oprah Winfr

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • March 16th - Tomb Raider – Action adventure with Alicia Vikander, Walton Goggins and Kristin Scott T

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • March 30th – Ready Player One – Sci-fi adventure with Tye Sheridan, Olivia Cooke and Simon Pegg

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • May 4th - Avengers: Infinity War – Adventure fantasy with nobody famous

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • May 18th - Deadpool 2 – Adventure comedy with Ryan Reynolds, Josh Brolin and T. J. Miller

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • May 25th - Solo: A Star Wars Story – Adventure fantsy with Alden Ehrenreich, Donald Glover and Woody

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • June 8th - Ocean's 8 – Action thriller with Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett and Anne Hathaway

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • June 22nd - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – Action sci-fi with Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard and

Votes: 22 41.5%

• Total voters

Kasey

Fan of many, uber of none
So I went and saw Sorry to bother you today. Seriously....I don't even know how to define this movie. It's black comedy, drama, racial satire, political satire, a skitch of sci-fi, wrapped up in a ton of "whatthef*ckery". I still don't even know what I think of it, other than I'm pretty sure it's a damn smart flick. Lakeith Stanfield was amazing in it. Danny Glover in a bit role was wryly amusing. Armie Hammer was suprisingly effective as a psychopath. I hadn't seen Tessa Thompson in anything before, but she was very good as well, as were the other supporting cast members. It made me cringe, laugh, think and also made me somewhat uncomfortable at times. Because I still haven't fully processed it, I'll give it an 8/10. It could actually be a 9.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
@PeterG please don't stop posting. I love this thread and have had tons of inspiration from people's recommandations here. However, summer time is always tough for me to find time to write anything on FSU or even watch movies. But let's keep this thread going.

PeterG

Day thirteen of house-sitting. Went home to water the plants, clear up my DVR a little and do a volunteer shift. So only one movie watched today:

Felony (2013 crime drama/thriller from Australia) - Joel Edgerton plays the lead character in this, plus he also wrote the screenplay. He is an amazing writer! This movie is about a police officer who has a very long, rough day and while driving home after a night at the bar, hits a young male riding his bike. Two detectives take the call to check out the scene and the movie becomes a puzzle of who knows what...and who does what. All the while, these three characters are struggling with what they have done - or what they haven't done. Jai Courtney plays one of those detectives and Tom Wilkinson steals the show playing the other detective.

@PeterG please don't stop posting. I love this thread and have had tons of inspiration from people's recommandations here. However, summer time is always tough for me to find time to write anything on FSU or even watch movies. But let's keep this thread going.

Okay, but come September I expect you to post daily!!

:p

annie720

9/10 - Handsome Devil (2016 Irish drama) - I really liked this one. Very strong story about two young men at a boarding school, each trying to deal in their own way about being different from everyone else. Pretty much all the turns in the story go somewhere other than where we expect, so I appreciated the originality.

This one is going on my list for when hubby is out of town. It's not his style but I'm intrigued.

PeterG

Day fourteen of house-sitting (only two more days to clean up my Netflix list!!).

6/10 - 4th Man Out (2015 comedy drama) - I'm probably rating this one too high...but imdb.com has it at 6.6. :confused: This one is about four men in their twenties and how they deal with one of their group coming out as gay. The script for this is wildly uneven. At times the dialogue is cringe-worthy and at other times the character interaction is warm and charming. But probably the biggest plus is that three of the four guys are uber-hawt. :grope:

5/10 - Virguna (Oscar nominated 2014 documentary) - This is about Virunga National Park in eastern Congo, where oil is discovered under the big lake there and how an oil company, some members of the government and others try to get around the area being a conservation area. It is also an area where mountain gorillas (whose numbers have decreased to three digits in number) live. I found this movie to be over-long (could have been cut in half) and the focus lacking. It was a struggle to get through, which made me feel guilty as it's such an important topic.

4/10 - Cold In July (2014 crime thriller) - Hmm, who wouldn't want to see this type of movie starring Michael C. Hall, Sam Shepard and Don Johnson? The movie starts off okay, veers off in unexpected directions...which should be interesting - but just seem random. I got caught up on Pinterest and Instagram while the second half of this movie played on in the background.

3/10 - A Haunted House 2 (2014 Marlon Wayans comedy) - I think this was on my list only because the first one had just enough laughs in it to make me want to see the sequel. Plus Wayans is kinda hot and he's not afraid of doing raunchy scenes with possessed Annabelle-like dolls while being almost nekkid. (Spell correct on this computer forced me to re-type NEKKID three times before it finally let me spell the damn word my own damned way!) This sequel was repetitive of the first movie and repetitive within itself, seemingly repeating three different scenes over the course of the movie. I'll skip part three. But maybe if Wayans keeps up all his personal training sessions... ;)

VGThuy

Trailers for some Oscar pics are coming out slowly. I've seen a few of the more serious ones which some look really good and some look ok. This weird one called The Favourite starring Rachel Weisz as Lady Sarah who has to take care of a seemingly senile Queen Anne played by Olivia Coleman with Emma Stone playing a rising lady-in-waiting looks hilarious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SojHxpqswV8

Despite it sounding like it's the usual Oscar baity period prestige pic about an (early) 18th century British monarch, the whole tone of this film seems like anything but.

Foolhardy Ham Lint

Speaking of Joel Edgerton, he is the director and screenwriter of an upcoming motion picture starring Nicole Kidman, Russell Crowe, and Lucas Hedges called Boy, Erased. (Watching the trailer, it reminded me of two favourite films, Ordinary People and Latter Days.)

It looks like Love, Simon has opened the floodgates for another amazing mainstream LGBTQI themed film this year.

Here is the trailer.

Last edited:

LeafOnTheWind

I finally got around to watching The Sinner on Netflix. It started out slow but I wasn't in the mood to watch anything else. Jessica Biel's character obviously has some issues. I give them credit for not going with the obvious choice that they were hinting at in the first few episodes. It got better as it went along but I'm not sure I would rate it as high as it is on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes.

I saw they were planning a second season starting this August. Anyone know what the storyline of season 2 is supposed to be?

watchthis!!

The Witness is a documentary about a woman who was attacked and murdered while 38 people reportedly witnessed it but did nothing. This happened in the 60's and now her brother re-visits the story trying to get a clearer picture of what happened. I thought it was a really well made movie, but it fell apart at the end. The brother approaches the man who killed his sister, who is still in jail. The man doesn't want to meet, but writes the brother a letter. This latter includes information which connects to information the brother just learned about a matter of days or weeks earlier. If these two things are connected, it might mean the man in jail is not the murderer, but someone who was driving for the man who actually murdered the sister. Instead of connecting these two pieces of information, the brother waves off the man in jail as delusional. The movie crumbles with nobody calling the brother on this big problem in the whole story. Maybe everyone stayed quiet not to upset the brother? Which would be weird because this whole movie exists because of people's unwillingness to involve themselves, which is what resulted in the murder of his sister.

Trailer for The Witness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAGOoF5CDXA

VGThuy

The first time I heard about that case was in my Psych 101 class. It's really shocking to hear about, but when you learn more about human social psychology, the more you realize how common it is and how most of us would have most likely done the same even if we like to think and say that we would have acted otherwise.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
The Kitty Genovese case was a big deal on the East Coast when I was growing up. I was 6.5 when it happened but I remember it being reported on the news. I don't remember much else except that it came up a lot as I was grown-up when other crimes were reported and people talked about it.

I just couldn't believe *no one* called the cops. I always call the cops and I know the last time I called the cops (a playground was on fire) they said they'd gotten a lot of calls already. So I'm not the only one who calls them. And then in the trailer, that woman said she called the cops. I believe it.

I guess now I have to see the movie to find out what really happened.

PeterG

Day fourteen of house-sitting. My last full day. Movie-wise, it was a good one! (Much better than yesterday.)

10/10 - Five Came Back (2017 documentary) - This was fantastic. About five film directors and how they used their talents to aid in the World War II effort. Frank Capra (It's A Wonderful Life & It Happened One Night), John Ford (The Grapes of Wrath & The Quiet Man), George Stevens (Woman of The Year & The Diary of Ann Frank), William Wyler (The Little Foxes & Roman Holiday) and John Huston (The Maltese Falcon & Prizzi's Honor). There's so much to say about this work, but it has to be seen to be really appreciated. I was considering giving it an 18/10 to state how much I enjoyed and appreciated this. A definite must-see if you have enjoyed any of these men as film directors and/or if you have an interest in history and/or want to see men who care about their country and their world...in action and/or enjoy good film-making (about good film-making)!

8/10 - Those People (2016 romantic drama) - This movie is about two gay men in their 20's who struggle with determining whether their relationship is better as a friendship or a romance. This movie was written and directed by Joey Kuhn who has done a number of short films, but has never taken on making a feature-length film before. And boy, if he doesn't knock it out of the work on his first try. Great performances and very strong story. I found the middle section was a bit slow and some of the character's actions kind of awkward. Perhaps that was what he wanted, so the movie deserves a 9 out of 10. Maybe I'm just being a little tough because I was so impressed with how Five Came Back was put together.

smurfy

I have seen 2 movies this week:

'Three Identical Strangers' - documentary about people that look alike - meet and figure out why - entertaining, intriguing and thought provoking.
See this movie!
It is very intriguing as they unravel what happened and the impact on the individuals and their families.
Raises ethical questions.

'Shock and Awe' - very good -about the news service Knight-Ridder and the reports that always researched that the Bush Adminiation knew there were no WMDs. A Rob Reiner film.
Very good performances. Woody Harrelson is a great actor. More and more each time I see him, he impresses. I enjoyed the movie, a bit predictable in the way it was made and I knew the story going in.
It felt formulaic in many ways, and trying to copy 'All the President's Men'.
Very interesting to compare how Main Stream Media was in the early 2000s to now. MSM's behavior now can be traced back to how they behaved then and relationship with the administration.

watchthis!!

Good article, but...don't read this article if you want to see The Witness! It's basically a big spoiler for the whole movie.

The first time I heard about that case was in my Psych 101 class. It's really shocking to hear about, but when you learn more about human social psychology, the more you realize how common it is and how most of us would have most likely done the same even if we like to think and say that we would have acted otherwise.

The Kitty Genovese case was a big deal on the East Coast when I was growing up. I was 6.5 when it happened but I remember it being reported on the news. I don't remember much else except that it came up a lot as I was grown-up when other crimes were reported and people talked about it.

I just couldn't believe *no one* called the cops.
I always call the cops and I know the last time I called the cops (a playground was on fire) they said they'd gotten a lot of calls already. So I'm not the only one who calls them. And then in the trailer, that woman said she called the cops. I believe it.

I guess now I have to see the movie to find out what really happened.

The movie seemed to me to be about this man having unresolved issues about the loss of his sister. But then he started finding inconsistencies with what really happened. So a lot of what people have believed to be true is shown to be either questionable, partly untrue or actually 100% false.

PeterG

Trailers For Movies Released 2018-07-20th
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuI4-fSHhipTQKIjiMUHQQLoKj_-2Qdcg

July 20th - Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again! (Wide) – Musical comedy with Amanda Seyfried, Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Christine Baranski, Colin Firth, Julie Walters, Stellan Skarsgård, Andy Garcia, Jeremy Irvine, Dominic Cooper, Lily James and Cher

July 20th - The Equalizer 2 (Wide) – Action crime thriller with Denzel Washington, Bill Pullman, Orson Bean and Melissa Leo

July 20th - Unfriended: Dark Web (Wide) – Horror, new cast. From imdb.com: “A teen comes into possession of a new laptop and soon discovers that the previous owner is not only watching him, but will also do anything to get it back.”

July 20th - Zoe (Limited) – Sci-fi romance with Ewan McGregor, Rashida Jones, Theo James, Christina Aguilera and Miranda Otto

July 20th - Damascus Cover (Limited) – Action mystery thriller with Olivia Thirlby, Jonathan Rhys Meyers and John Hurt

July 20th - Duck Duck Goose (Limited) – Animated adventure comedy with Jim Gaffigan, Zendaya, Stephen Fry, Jennifer Grey, Diedrich Bader, Craig Ferguson and Carl Reiner

July 20th - Generation Wealth (Limited) – Documentary. From imdb.com: “A documentary that investigates the pathologies that have created the richest society the world has ever seen.”

July 20th - Occupation (Limited) – Action sci-fi, new cast. From imdb.com: “A small group of town residents have to band together after a devastating ground invasion. As they struggle to survive, they realize they must stay one step ahead of their attackers, and work together for a chance to strike back.”

July 20th - Broken Star (Limited) – Thriller, new cast. From imdb.com: “Abandoned by her friends and family and with her career in jeopardy, starlet Markey Marlowe is sequestered in a duplex with a reclusive landlord who just may be more dangerous than she is.”

July 20th - Far From the Tree (Limited) – Documentary. From imdb.com: “Based on the NY Times bestselling book by Andrew Solomon, Far from the Tree examines the experiences of families in which parents and children are profoundly different from one another a variety of ways.”

July 20th - Blindspotting (Limited) - |Comedy drama, new cast. From imdb.com: “… timely and wildly entertaining story about the intersection of race and class, set against the backdrop of a rapidly gentrifying Oakland.”

July 20th - Pin Cushion (Limited) – Drama from the U.K., new cast. From imdb.com: “A mother hopes that a move to a new town will provide a better life for both herself and her awkward daughter.”

July 20th - McQueen (Limited) – Documentary. From imdb.com: “Alexander McQueen's rags-to-riches story is a modern-day fairy tale, laced with the gothic. Mirroring the savage beauty, boldness and vivacity of his design, this documentary is an intimate revelation of McQueen's own world, both tortured and inspired, which celebrates a radical and mesmerizing genius of profound influence.”

July 20th - The Third Murder (Limited) – Crime drama mystery from Japan. From imdb.com: “A courtroom drama centered around the murder of a factory president.”

July 20th - Teefa in Trouble (Limited) – Action crime comedy from Pakistan. From imdb.com: “Teefa goes to Poland to bring Anya to Pakistan to marry gangster Butt's son but gets into trouble with Anya's gangster father and the police.”

July 20th - Maquia: When The Promised Flower Blooms (Limited) – Animated fantasy drama from Japan. From imdb.com: “An immortal girl and a normal boy meet and become friends, sharing a bond that lasts throughout the years.”

PeterG

Today was my last day of house-sitting, back home now. :cheer: I thought I'd be posting about two or three movies, as I had started watching that many and thought I'd finish them today. But I was busy cleaning up the place where I was staying and I'm so out of practise with house work :)lol:) that I found myself being very slow at it. So I didn't finish the three movies I started, hope my friends go on vacation again soon so I can finish them. :D

So I will post responses to things others have said, I'm SO behind, I know that "page 13" stands out as to where I remember wanting to respond to something somebody said, but I decided to go back to just page 17 (this always happens in the movie threads!):

My other must sees for this summer are documentaries. Love, Gilda (out in Sept - can't miss it!!!) & Won't You Be My Neighbor will be playing in a couple weeks.

Wow, I didn't know there was going to be a Gilda Radner documentary. September 21st is the release date. I adore Gilda!!! The woman directing it (Lisa Dapolito) has only directed a short film before taking on this project. I'm going to cross my fingers that her inexperience as a director means the movie will have a fresh and wonderfully new feel to it. :D

Watched a Saoirse Ronan film I had never heard of called "The Host." It was thoughtful and had some action I'm afraid I would be a much ruder "host" if I had been "body snatched." But what do you do when the alien is kind too?

I remember really liking this movie and thinking that it seemed like it could be a film series. So I did a little digging and found that it's based on a book by Stephenie Meyer (Twilight...don't hold that against this movie!!) and that Meyer would like The Host to be part of a trilogy. She has a framework for the two other books, but it looks like nothing has been released since The Host was published in 2008. :(

I went to see "Oceans 8" yesterday with a friend. Considering the stellar cast, I found it to be a rather "meh" experience. It's sad to know such a mediocre script could get such talent attached to it. Even the Met Gala costumes were underwhelming (to me).

Oceans 8 is playing at the cheap theatre starting this weekend. It's supposed to be killer hot here, so I'll be escaping to the air conditioned theatres so that I do not die. Because death could be my other option, I expect to like this one much more than you. :lol: But hearing what you've said means I have lowered my expectations, so I think I'll like it more because of that. So, cheers! :40beers:

Artistic Skaters

Drawing Figures
Wow, I didn't know there was going to be a Gilda Radner documentary. September 21st is the release date. I adore Gilda!!! The woman directing it (Lisa Dapolito) has only directed a short film before taking on this project. I'm going to cross my fingers that her inexperience as a director means the movie will have a fresh and wonderfully new feel to it. :D
GILDA !!! GILDA !!! GILDA!!! :cheer: It probably won't be playing here on Sept 21, but I will definitely go as soon as it arrives.

I haven't been posting as much because I haven't been able to fit in many movies so far this summer. I finally got to see Won't You Be My Neighbor last week, & loved it as I thought but needed more Kleenex. I also saw Hearts Beat Loud with Nick Offerman & really enjoyed it.

Another movie I have to see that just opened here is Leave No Trace. It's the second movie directed by Debra Granik whose first movie was Winter's Bone. This one is also a coming of age story about a girl who has been living off the grid in the OR woods with her PTSD father but then they have to relocate & live in a regular community.
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=_07ktacEGo8

annie720

I saw Mamma Mia! Here You Go Again last night. I am one of those fans of the original movie who saw multiple versions of the stage show and the original film mainly for the dance party experience, so I was hoping for the same with this version. There were a few surprises with the plot that I didn't expect, and overall I thought it was paced more slowly than the original, but it picked up towards the end. I also thought there were too many characters. Cher was not necessary. The highlight for me was Lily James. She did a great job and had terrific energy. It was pretty much what I expected. An enjoyable summer movie, but IMO not as good as the first.

Japanfan

GILDA !!! GILDA !!! GILDA!!! :cheer: It probably won't be playing here on Sept 21, but I will definitely go as soon as it arrives.

I do so hope that the producers incorporate some of the insights from Gilda's book about living with and dying from cancer. And some of the insights offered by her partner Gene Wilder. The book was called "It's always something". In contemplating what caused her cancer, Gilda ruminates "Maybe it was the tuna fish". The book is full of little gems like that, and Gilda's account is frank, funny and tragic.

The ending of the book is unforgettable, heartwarming, and bittersweet, and totally had me in :cry::cry::cry:

So, highly recommend the book even to those who see the film.

Sorry to digress from the thread, but the book really is a must read.

watchthis!!

Movie News :)

In new Godzilla movie teaser, Millie Bobby Brown messages for help
https://www.cnet.com/news/millie-bobby-brown-messages-for-help-in-new-godzilla-movie-teaser/

Great cast for this one: Vera Farmiga, Kyle Chandler, Ken Watanabe, Charles Dance, Bradley Whitford, Ziyi Zhang, and Sally Hawkins.

The new movie "follows the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity's very existence hanging in the balance," according to the official synopsis.

Ryan Gosling's Neil Armstrong movie to open Venice Film Festival
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-44884023

Damien Chazelle, who directed Gosling in La La Land is the director. Others in the movie include Kyle Chandler, Ciarán Hinds, Jason Clarke and from the article:

Claire Foy - best known for playing a young Queen Elizabeth II in The Crown - will star as Armstrong's wife Janet, while Corey Stoll and Lukas Haas will portray astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins respectively.

Joaquin Phoenix’s ‘Joker’ Movie Gets Release Date
https://variety.com/2018/film/news/joaquin-phoenix-joker-movie-release-date-1202877605/

I thought this meant that Jared Leto had been kicked out of the DC universe, but apparently he and Phoenix will both be playing The Joker. I found an article about it, but it wasn’t clear how this could happen. I was going to say that maybe Phoenix would play the character ten years older. Checked to see what the age difference is between the two men. Only three years…and Leto is the older of the two at 46! :eek: Apparently they might be putting the character out their twice to see if which one can bring in box office success. (Sounds a little desperate, methinks…) What do you think @Buzz? Are you a DC fan?

Zombieland 2 gets October 2019 release date
https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/07/zombieland-2-release-date/

Emma Stone, Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, and Abigail Breslin are all back for the production, as is director Ruben Fleischer. They’ll be working from a script by original screenwriting duo Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese.

DannyCurry

What I watched this week :

Ant Man and the Wasp : Averagely entertaining. I must have missed an episode or something. Maybe I should have watched Avengers : Infinity War. I will catch up (or not).

Bagdad Café (1987): Apart from its famous Calling You song, I actually knew nothing about it before seeing it. At first, I was like "WTH are those characters ? What a crazy movie !" And then, magic unfolded. The main actress is luminous and she manages to cast a spell on everyone. In the end, I absolutely loved it.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) : As this is one of my favourite Disney movies, I was so happy that there were only the 2 of us in the theater...Then, 3 minutes in, there was this old woman who came in, and started to noisily unwrap whatever crap she felt the need to eat during the session. Luckily she wasn't too noisy for the rest on the movie, she just talked aloud to herself (or to the screen ?!) towards the end..Back to the Hunchback, it was such a treat to see it on a big screen again. Yes, it's a Disney movie but it's so dark and it tackles themes such as religion, racism, sexual lust and manipulation. Frollo has to be the most evil Disney villain ever. He's creepy as hell, even more so as he is real and complex. To top it off, as always, Alan Menken's score is just top notch. Overall, a masterpiece in my opinion.

Also watched a few movies on Netflix :

Kiss & Cry : Came upon this, looking for skating related stuff. It wasn't the French movie but the Canadian drama, about Carley Allison, a teenager who's good at singing and skating but has to face cancer. Initially I thought this was another poor and corny teenage-movie but I was wrong. Ok, it does start corny but it's also a sad and inspirational story. I only got to learn at the end that the movie was inspired by real-life Carley Allison, which makes it even sadder.

Look who's back : A comedy based on Timus Vermes' best-seller in which Adolf Hitler wakes up in Berlin in 2014. The movie doesn't depict him as a monster, but rather makes him a fun and smart character. Quite unsettling because it doest suggest how people would actually follow his lead again because of his ability to win them over. Some unscripted parts worked well to expose people talking openly about their racism.

I Feel Pretty : Another comedy, much lighter, about Renee, an overweight woman wanting to become beautiful. When her wish is granted and she thinks her body has changed, she becomes overconfident, and successful. Of course it's not the grandest movie ever but I laughed several times so I must admit I enjoyed it.

PeterG

I saw Mamma Mia! Here You Go Again last night. I am one of those fans of the original movie who saw multiple versions of the stage show and the original film mainly for the dance party experience, so I was hoping for the same with this version. There were a few surprises with the plot that I didn't expect, and overall I thought it was paced more slowly than the original, but it picked up towards the end. I also thought there were too many characters. Cher was not necessary. The highlight for me was Lily James. She did a great job and had terrific energy. It was pretty much what I expected. An enjoyable summer movie, but IMO not as good as the first.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Cher. Is always. Necessary.

:drama: :drama: :drama:

:lol:

QUIZ: How well do you remember the lyrics from these popular Disney movies?
https://www.her.ie/entertainment/quiz-how-well-do-you-remember-these-409629

5/11

:wuzrobbed

I got 8 out 11, but four (or more) of my answers were wild guesses. I got lucky. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information