SaSherka

Hi! If everyone planning to skip tomorrow’s events, I would like to buy your tickets.
I was naive, I thought I could buy tickets at any time to any event.
Message me. At the very least, I'm planning to skip Ladies FS and have multiple gala tickets

Gr8Sk8

One full event package ticket available for Skate Canada Thu • Oct 27 2022 – Sun • Oct 30 2022
Paramount Fine Foods Centre — Mississauga, ON - 5500 Rose Cherry Pl, Mississauga, ON
Sec 5, Row D,
$225

Great seats - outstanding seat mates. Sorry that I can't go.

Margaret
Friday and Saturday tickets are sold. DM me if you are interested in Sunday

Margaret

Greyat

Hi all, due to a change in plans, I am selling one full event ticket for the MK John Wilson Trophy Sheffield on 10-13 November 2022.

Face value of the ticket is £275 (Block 7, Row F) but I am willing to consider reasonable offers. DM me if interested!

Greyat

Hi all, due to a change in plans, I am selling one full event ticket for the MK John Wilson Trophy Sheffield on 10-13 November 2022.

Face value of the ticket is £275 (Block 7, Row F) but I am willing to consider reasonable offers. DM me if interested!

If anyone is interested, this ticket for Sheffield is still available - it covers practices, all competions and the gala. I would be happy to sell the ticket for £125 or best offer. Hopefully it can go to a good home!!

Snork

Selling 1 all-event ticket including Skating Spectacular for San Jose 2023 US National. Seat is in the first row with spectators on the Judges side, near the middle. Selling for what I paid, $800, or best offer. Please PM if interested.

Snork

Update: Since they are selling just the senior long programs for $300, I'm selling my Section 101 'first row' all events for $500 or best offer. You will get all the short and long programs for seniors, plus the gala, and as many of the practices and junior events as you want to attend. And a closer seat than currently available. Please PM if interested.

mtnskater

I am selling all of my Junior Short Program tickets for the U.S. Figure Skating Championships in San Jose, California. Men, pairs, women and dance. January 24 and 25. Great tickets in the center section across from the judges row 9.

Face value is $30 each + Ticketmaster fees. I’d take $80 for all four. Or will consider selling individually at $25 a piece. These are electronic tickets to be transferred via email.

Section 115, Row 9, Seat 21.

Send me a private message if interested.

Lois

I bought an excellent all-event ticket for US Nationals in San Jose, Section 115, Row 6, which is center right across from the judges, and I will be unable to use any of my 12 junior event or senior pairs or dance tickets, short and long programs, unfortunately (I'll only be able to catch the senior singles events and the exhibitions, if nothing else goes wrong...). So if anyone is interested in any or all of these 12 sessions for juniors and for senior pairs and dance, please let me know and make an offer-junior sessions are all listed as $30 each, for Seniors the pairs short sells for $50 on Ticketmaster, rhythm dance $55, and free dance and pairs free are $70 there, plus all have outrageous rip-off service fees added if you buy through Ticketmaster (https://www.ticketmaster.com/us-figure-skating-championships-tickets/artist/844391?venueId=229393), and the Ticketmaster seat selection isn't good.

I also have a friend who has a seat in row 6 of the next section, Section 116, who is also interested in selling her unusable tickets, except for the senior singles and pairs that she can attend, so if anyone needs two tickets for the juniors and the senior dance events and the seats don't have to be together, please let me know.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I bought a new ticket so now I have 2 tickets to sell (I couldn't figure out how to just buy one ticket at the time so that's why it's two.)

Section 126, Row 15, Seat 12 & 13

This is where you can easily see the Kiss n Cry but also the rest of the ice surface. It is an All-event ticket that also includes the Gala. They are on the aisle! (Get to the Women's room first for every ice cut. ;) )

So I will sell these in any configuration you desire. Together, apart, individual events. Make me an offer, any offer! I just want them to get used and not go to waste and maybe recoup a bit of the cost.

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
I'm volunteering at the exhibition so I could have an exhibition ticket available for Four Continents. Maybe?? (I have an all session ticket, not sure if I can let someone else use it for the gala?)

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I bought a new ticket so now I have 2 tickets to sell (I couldn't figure out how to just buy one ticket at the time so that's why it's two.)

Section 126, Row 15, Seat 12 & 13

This is where you can easily see the Kiss n Cry but also the rest of the ice surface. It is an All-event ticket that also includes the Gala. They are on the aisle! (Get to the Women's room first for every ice cut. ;) )

So I will sell these in any configuration you desire. Together, apart, individual events. Make me an offer, any offer! I just want them to get used and not go to waste and maybe recoup a bit of the cost.
UPDATE:
The Sr Men's and Women's tickets are gone. Gala is tentatively spoken for. Still have Sr. Pairs and Dance and all. Junior events.

YukiNieve

A 4CC all session FRONT row ticket near K&C for sale
Section 106
Row A

According to the seat map, this seat is near K&C and skaters' entrance.
My friend cannot make it :wuzrobbed
The price was $381.75 but willing to sell at $300.

Ticket will be transferred electronically via the AXS app.

DM me if interested. Thanks!

nguyhm

I am selling my ticket for 4CC - Section 107 Row E Seat 9. The price is $280.
Ticket will be transferred electronically via the AXS app.
If interested please send me a DM.

YukiNieve

Posting on behalf of my friend...

US Stars On Ice “On-Ice” tickets + Meet & Greet tickets for sale!

Watch Nathan, Jason, Ilia, Madison & Evan and Kurt (final SOI!) among other great skaters!

5/30 Chicago, Section 110 (long side) Row 1
6/2 Baltimore, Section 8 (long side) Row A

They are GREAT seats and on-ice seats are almost all gone for both venues.
M&G tickets are sold out.

Preference will be given to those who buy both show and M&G tickets as a set, but please let us know if you just want to get either one of them (show ticket or M&G).

DM me if interested.

YukiNieve

Watch Nathan, Jason, Ilia, Madison & Evan and Kurt (final SOI!) among other great skaters!

Preference will be given to those who buy both show and M&G tickets as a set, but please let us know if you just want to get either one of them (show ticket or M&G).

DM me if interested.
She still has one Chicago SOI ticket and one SOI Baltimore ticket + M&G.
She is willing to sell them at steep discount!

midori

I'm looking for one ticket for US Stars On Ice Hershey, PA. Currently I'm only looking for an ice-level seat, I101-I126. If anyone have an extra to sell, please DM me.

Neakit1

DM me if interested.

Neakit1

I see the Chicago ticket is sold. I am too late. If anyone is selling a meet and greet for the Chicago stars on ice may 30 please contact me. I have a show ticket but consider buying another if this was necessary to get the meet and greet pass

Neakit1

I see the Chicago ticket is sold. I am too late. If anyone is selling a meet and greet for the Chicago stars on ice may 30 please contact me. I have a show ticket but consider buying another if this was necessary to get the meet and greet pass

Neakit1

Do you have any more Chicago meet and greet tickets? I need only 1 but would get two if u had them and bring a friend I am going to the show with. I have show tickets but would consider buying another if I had up to get the meet and greet ticket

YukiNieve

Do you have any more Chicago meet and greet tickets? I need only 1 but would get two if u had them and bring a friend I am going to the show with. I have show tickets but would consider buying another if I had up to get the meet and greet ticket
Sorry but Chicago ticket and M&G pass were sold.

YukiNieve

DM me if interested.
All are sold out. Thanks!

midori

I have a ticket to sell for Stars On Ice Baltimore, MD, June 2nd, 7:30 PM. It is on the front row on ice level, on the front end.
Please DM me if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information