DaveRocks

Eh?
A non-FSU friend has two tickets for Skate Canada for sale -- she and her husband decided not to go after all. Section 101 (close to kiss and cry), row 2 (which is the first row of tickets for sale), on the aisle. PM me if you're interested. She forwarded me the pdfs of the tickets. I'll print them off and bring them with me to Vancouver.

DaveRocks

Eh?
A non-FSU friend has two tickets for Skate Canada for sale -- she and her husband decided not to go after all. Section 101 (close to kiss and cry), row 2 (which is the first row of tickets for sale), on the aisle. PM me if you're interested. She forwarded me the pdfs of the tickets. I'll print them off and bring them with me to Vancouver.
Tickets have been sold.

troika

My friend did not make to Las Vegas and I have one all event Skate America ticket to sell. Section 105 Row P.
PM me if you are interested.

Birdseye

Free exhibition ticket at skate America if anyone wants it. I can’t go. Send your email to me DM and I’ll transfer it to the first person who asks.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Still have a discounted front row all event ticket including gala for Skate Canada. I will have printed pdf at the rink and a bonus you will get to sit next to me ;) I also have an extra gala ticket.

I Luv Bulldogs

I don't want to buy an all-event Skate Canada ticket (making the trek out to UBC is a pain from the 'burbs), but if anyone wants to sell two tickets for a single event, please let me know. Thanks!

Cayuse

This might be too early, but I have two excellent all-event tickets for US Nationals in Nashville in Jan. 2022. They are aisle seats, 5 rows up from the ice, section 105 (center across from judges) and the gala is included. Section 105, Row EE, seats 1 and 2. Will sell for half price, one or both. Please send direct message.

Cayuse

This might be too early, but I have two excellent all-event tickets for US Nationals in Nashville in Jan. 2022. They are aisle seats, 5 rows up from the ice, section 105 (center across from judges) and the gala is included. Section 105, Row EE, seats 1 and 2. Will sell for half price, one or both. Please send direct message.
Tickets have been sold.

ecs44

Hi everyone,

I have two all-event tickets for US National in Nashville. They are aisle seats, section 107, third row. They were $950 but we are willing to sell them for $750 each. Please send a direct message if interested. Thank you!

YukiNieve

Hi,

I have 1 all event ticket for the US Nationals for sale:
Section 118 (on the judge side near the K&C), Row KK, the seat is at the end of this row and right next to skater's entrance.
Please DM me if interested.

krami

I have one (1) all-event ticket for the US Nationals for sale. Section 118, Row A, Seat 15. On the judges side and near Kiss & Cry/Skater Entrance. Paid $950, but willing to offer it at half price. Please DM me if interested.

Last edited:

acadia

I have one all-event ticket for U.S. Nationals in Nashville for sale. Section 106, Row KK. Includes all events and the gala. Paid $950, but willing to offer a discount. Please DM me if interested.

ecs44

Hi everyone,

I am lowering these two, all-event tickets to half price ($400 each). Again, they are row CC in Section 107 on the aisle. Direct message me if interested. Thank you!

hummingbird

US Nationals 2022 Weekend Package Tickets for Sale (3)
I will sell one, two, or three packages BELOW cost at $300 each. Or best offer. Seats are Section 103, Row JJ, Seats 3, 4, 5.
It's a deal! PM me, please!

ecs44

Hi everyone,

I am lowering these two, all-event tickets to half price ($400 each). Again, they are row CC in Section 107 on the aisle. Direct message me if interested. Thank you!
Still have two tickets available for Thursday (pairs short, ladies short) and Sunday (mens free and skating spectacular). Section 107, row CC seats 1 and 2. Will sell for $100 per ticket per day; e.g. if you want both tickets on both days, it will be $400. Direct message if interested. Thanks and happy holidays!

hummingbird

US Nationals 2022 Weekend Package Tickets for Sale (3)
I will sell one, two, or three packages BELOW cost at $300 each. Or best offer. Seats are Section 103, Row JJ, Seats 3, 4, 5.
It's a deal! PM me, please!
I am lowering the price to half price, $250.00 each!

hummingbird

I am lowering the price to half price, $250.00 each!
Two packages sold, one still available. Section 103, Row JJ, Seat 5. I am also willing to sell the Skating Spectacular ticket separately. And I will consider offers for any of the other events separately, just to repeat they are: Men's Short, Men's Free, Ladies Free, Dance Free, Pairs Free. I also have good individual seats for Jr. Free Dance, Pairs Short, Rhythm Dance. All individual seats, but if you have friends in the area who want to attend part of the championships, here you go! PM me!

Last edited:

beebee

One all-event ticket for sale in Section 106, Row FF, Seat 20. This is an aisle seat near center ice. I paid $950 and will sell for $500. Other offers considered. Tickets will be transferred electronically through Ticketmaster. Payment via PayPal or Zelle accepted.

jeufrazio

One all-event ticket for sale in Section 108, Row C, Seat 17. I paid $755 and will sell for $500. Tickets will be transferred electronically through Ticketmaster. Payment via Venmo or Zelle accepted.

acadia

I have one all-event ticket for U.S. Nationals in Nashville for sale. Section 106, Row KK. Includes all events and the gala. Paid $950, but willing to let them go for much less. Send me a DM and make me an offer!

beebee

One all-event ticket for sale in Section 106, Row FF, Seat 20. This is an aisle seat near center ice. I paid $950 and will sell for $500. Other offers considered. Tickets will be transferred electronically through Ticketmaster. Payment via PayPal or Zelle accepted.
Ticket no longer for sale

acadia

I have one all-event ticket for U.S. Nationals in Nashville for sale. Section 106, Row KK. Includes all events and the gala. Paid $950, but willing to let them go for much less. Send me a DM and make me an offer!
Ticket no longer for sale.

17Children

I have two all event tickets: Section 106, row GG, seat 19-20.

I will not be attending the skating spectacular on Sunday or Senior Dance on Saturday night. If anyone is interested in the seats, please DM me. I will sell for a low price if someone can enjoy them and I can transfer them on ticketmaster.

I'm also looking for one seat close to mine on Saturday for men's short and pair's long and on Sunday for men's long. DM me please if you have one to sell in section 106 or 107? I have a third seat elsewhere in the arena, but would love to be closer to my other two seats.

Thanks!

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I have a ticket for Session 3 tomorrow - Junior Ladies SP. I'm giving it away so it doesn't go to waste! I also have one for the Gala. Same deal. Section 117 Row B, Seat 18. Just PM me with your email and I'll transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information