Japon

[SALE]
Worlds figure skating of Montreal all event ticket

SECTION 110 ROW D

1680 CAD (what I paid) NEGOCIABLE

npavel

my Italian friend can't join me on worlds. I have to sell her ticket prisclass P1 sector 124 row D
please PM me

Lana K

In mourning for Kaori's 2022-2023 season hair
Selling two all-events tickets for Worlds 2020 in Montreal. Section 121, Row G. I'm requesting face value, which is $2,735.75 CAD ($2048.58 USD) for both. They're e-tickets in the same PDF, so they must be sold together. DM me if you're interested! I'm open to negotiating the price.

Still selling these two Worlds tickets! DM me if you're interested. I'm happy to negotiate the price.

Japon

Hello,

I'll will sell my three all event tickets (my husband's one, my friend's one and mine) because of my country restrictions not to travel due to coronavirus. I am so sad.

I sell

110 row D (P2) (original price : 1680,85 CAD)

105 ff (P1)(original price : 2100 CAD)

116 A (P2) (original price : 1680,85 CAD) SOLD

Each of them with 15% of discount

Best price accepted

You can buy separately of course,

PayPal is accepted

I'll offer my extra days practice tickets for monday and tuesday 118 row dd.

Cheers

Last edited:

omwan

Selling Worlds tickets for Day 5 (Rhythm Dance + Ladies' FS, Section 209/Row A/Seat 18) and Day 6 (Free Dance + Men's FS, Section 207/Row A/Seat 13). Tickets were originally $450 in total, willing to sell for a discount. Tickets are e-tickets in a PDF, so they need to be sold together.

Thanks! PM with any questions.

rdeight

2 Tickets for Days 5 and 6 ON SALE NOW

Rhythm Dance /Women's Free (Friday March 20th) Section 224, Row B, Seats 3-4 -250$ each

Free Dance / Men's Free Friday March 20th Section 201 (Center of Arena), Row F, Seats 4-5 -- 400$ each

Also on stubhub. Reply here or email [email protected] for info.

mmkkna

Selling an all-event ticket for Worlds:

Section 121, Row J
$750 USD or $1,000 CAD
(discounted from original price)

PayPal or Venmo accepted.
Please message me if interested!

Ticket still available, make me an offer!
Original price was $1300 CAD, willing to sell for a further discount.

npavel

my Italian friend can't join me on worlds due to travel restrictions. I have to sell her ticket price class P1 sector 124 row D
please PM me
Still selling this ticket sector 124 row D seat 12.
PM me if you are interested

Lana K

In mourning for Kaori's 2022-2023 season hair
Selling two all-events tickets for Worlds 2020 in Montreal. Section 121, Row G. I'm requesting face value, which is $2,735.75 CAD ($2048.58 USD) for both. They're e-tickets in the same PDF, so they must be sold together. DM me if you're interested! I'm open to negotiating the price.
Still selling these two Worlds all-events tickets. I’m recovering from lung surgery and won’t be able to attend. Happy to negotiate the price!

hpfaffman

I have the following tickets for 2020 World Figure Skating Championships in Montreal. Each description is for one ticket. These are below the price I paid for them, but have decided that being in big groups of people is not a good idea at my age. All I've read is how they are planning on keeping the Skaters, Coaches, Media, and Staff for the event safe, but are not letting us know what they are going to do to protect the fans. I'm 70 and live in Atlanta, Georgia. I will send the tickets to you as soon as I receive the funds by Venmo or PayPal. Feel free to make an offer. I WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS. YOU CAN GET ALL OF THEM FOR $800.00 USD OBO. Thanks for reading my post. I am really bummed that I am not going. Was also looking forward to exploring Montreal.

03/18/2020 Day 3 Practices
Pairs Short
Opening Ceremony
Ladies Short Section 102 Row H Seat 10 $210.00 USD OBO

03/19/2020 Day 4 Practices
Mens Short
Pairs Free Section 121 Row V Seat 14 $200.00 USD OBO

03/20/2020 Day 5 Practices
Dance Rhythm
Ladies Free Section 117 Row W Seat 21 $210.00 USD OBO

03/21/2020 Day 6 Practices
Dance Free
Mens Free Section 105 Row S Seat 11 $210.00 USD OBO

SDoesNotKnow

Hey fellow skating fans. I was tasked with buying a bunch of tickets to 2021 Skate America for a group, and now I am told I need one more ticket for a last minute person. Wondering if anybody has a ticket in Section 104 Row H or G they are willing to sell to me. Please feel free to PM if you have any.

upnights

I accidentally bought 2 extra tickets to Cranberry for the Friday competitions. They were $15/each. Message me if interested. Thanks.

YukiNieve

2021 Skate America tickets for sale
  • 2 tickets in Section 105 Row A (first row)
  • 1 ticket in Section 118 Row KK

Please PM me if interested. Thank you!

zigzig

US Nationals all event tickets:
Section 109, Row FF, Seat 6
$755

PM if interested - thanks!

SDoesNotKnow

Due to some cancellations, I now have two all-event tickets available for 2021 Skate America in the 104 Section row H. Seats together. For anyone interested, please PM me.

Satellizer

existing
Won't be able to travel to Vegas, so..

Selling (1) All Event Tickets - Skate America 2021

Section 104, Row M, Seat 16

$230 USD

Please PM Me, thanks!

Satellizer

existing
Won't be able to travel to Vegas, so..

Selling (1) All Event Tickets - Skate America 2021

Section 104, Row M, Seat 16

$230 USD

Please PM Me, thanks!
Edit to add, OBO. Will take $$$ plus certain gift cards as well. Just need to get these off my hands! :rollin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information