SamChez

2020 US Nationals: I have 2 FRONT ROW all-event tickets for sale. Section 129, row A, right on the aisle and very near the Kiss & Cry. We paid $850 a piece, which is what we're asking. These are also listed on Stubhub for $1000 a piece to recover Stubhub fees. No fees here :).
Tickets still available! You know you want ‘em 😁

sharpblade

I have one Canadian Figure Skating Championship all event ticket (Friday/Saturday and Gala) for sale, $150. Section 20, Row R, seat 9, centre ice. Pm me if interested. Value $187.

SamChez

2020 US Nationals: I have 2 FRONT ROW all-event tickets for sale. Section 129, row A, right on the aisle and very near the Kiss & Cry. We paid $850 a piece, which is what we're asking. These are also listed on Stubhub for $1000 a piece to recover Stubhub fees. No fees here :).
Tickets still available! You know you want ‘em 😁
Make an offer. We'll consider breaking up the pair. To me, these are the best seats in the arena - hate to see them go to waste.

DreamSkates

Parking passes for Sessions 1-9 at Greensboro Coliseum. $25 includes shipping. (Tuesday session 1 through Thursday session 9 but not 10*). Provides a way to come and go as you like (leave for meals, etc.). Each session is a separate pass.

*10 is the Ladies Short Program which I am attending.

Joubabe

Make an offer. We'll consider breaking up the pair. To me, these are the best seats in the arena - hate to see them go to waste.

Are they still available? I don’t know how to PM you to discuss. Maybe you can contact me.

SamChez

Are they still available? I don’t know how to PM you to discuss. Maybe you can contact me.
Hi @Joubabe. I sent you a private message. To view and reply, hit the little envelope at the top of the page. If you can't find that or it doesn't work for you, click my User Name and "Start Conversation". Thanks :)

Debbie Dom

Hi do you know how potential buyers will handle the tickets being in a different name? I'm sure they check ID's? I may have to sell my tickets so I don't want someone buying and unable to use.

Carolla5501

Hi do you know how potential buyers will handle the tickets being in a different name? I'm sure they check ID's? I may have to sell my tickets so I don't want someone buying and unable to use.
They do not check ID. As long as you have the ticket you can get in. The only time in ID comes into play is if two people try to use the same ticket.

Debbie Dom

They do not check ID. As long as you have the ticket you can get in. The only time in ID comes into play is if two people try to use the same ticket.
Thanks so much for the info. Do you know anyone who needs a champions weekend package? $260 for sessions 12 to skating spectacular

Doggygirl

Banned Member
I just listed one all-event ticket for 2020 US Nationals in Greensboro on Stubhub. Section 106 Row GG seat 11. Price is $675.00. Includes ticket for all practice sessions.

Link: https://www.stubhub.com/event/10410...1&ticket_id=1606208263&ticketRank=2&byo_qty=1

FIRE SALE!!! Ticket price has just been reduced to $399.00! Less money for an all-event ticket than a comparable Championship Weekend pass, and includes the practice pass! Get it on Stub Hub while it's HOT! :EVILLE: :D

Joubabe

If anyone would like tickets to all of the Junior events at Nationals at a deep discount , please message me.

Debbie Dom

Looking for championship weekend package and parking pass for US Nationals.
Hi I will have to sell my tickets after all. No parking pass though! It's for Sec. 117, Row MM Seat 12. This includes the skating spectacular. All for $250 I really can't discount more at this time. Please DM me!

Debbie Dom

Hi I will have to sell my tickets after all. No parking pass though! It's for Sec. 117, Row MM Seat 12. This includes the skating spectacular. All for $250 I really can't discount more at this time. Please DM me!
Just to let you know they are no longer up for sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information