Birdseye

Helloall I am preparing to go to my first nationals and I would like to purchase an all event ticket if anyone has one for sale. I'd like one on the cheaper end as I'm going on a student's budget. Thanks!

sakura

Hello!
I'm looking for tickets for the GPF in Fukuoka, on the official website it looks like they are sold out but was wondering if there was any other way to try or anyone here has an extra ticket to sell?
Thank you!

JanetB

I will be attending Canadain Nationals and will not be able to go to the exhibition so if anyone wants that ticket they are welcome to it.

my little pony

polishing Madison Hubbell's OGM
regretfully, i am selling my tickets to us nats in boston, section 21, row 11. they were $700. pm me if you are interested.

manleywoman

podcast mistress
There are still a few 2014 US National tickets for sale:

- A friend of mine wants to sell 2 all-event tickets.

2 tickets in Section 20, Row 11. Discounted at $300 each (original price was $495).

Because this section is just above the Kiss & Cry,
this row is actually the closest to the rink (the front row) in this section.

Seat map: http://www.boston2014.com/wp-content...014seating.pdf

Are these taken yet?

I'm looking for two all event tickets for Boston nationals. Please PM or email me [email protected]. Thanks!

YukiNieve

There are still a few 2014 US National tickets for sale:

- A friend of mine wants to sell 2 all-event tickets.

2 tickets in Section 20, Row 11. Discounted at $300 each (original price was $495).

Because this section is just above the Kiss & Cry,
this row is actually the closest to the rink (the front row) in this section.

Seat map: http://www.boston2014.com/wp-content...014seating.pdf

- Another friend wants to sell one all-event ticket.

1 tickets for Section 12, Row 3

The face value of the tickets is $815 each, but she can sell them for around $600.

All tickets are sold (or being sold). :)

Birdseye

I am still looking for one all event ticket to US Nationals, I'm trying to stay under 350 for the event ticket.

Last edited:

Dee2e

I have two all event US Figure Skating Champioship tickets for sale. FRONT ROW. DM me if you are interested.

BYTCH

Celebrating Prancer's Specialness
We have two all event tickets for the US National Figure Skating Championships in Boston. The seats are Section 8 Row 1 Seat(s) 7, 8 (on the aisle) They cost us $1007.00 each.

You can do this, Let's make a deal!!

Last edited:

CherryL

Sochi Olympic -Men SP (Feb 13) Category C (2 tickets) are available for sale.
>150 US$/each (plus delivery if necessary)
>I will be in Sochi, too.
>Tickets are already delivered my friend's home in Paris with Self-registration/partner code (for registration of spectator pass).

Please contact me for details if anyone is interested.

trilby23

For years, I've been going to Nationals with three friends. One of our group passed away very suddenly two weeks ago, and we are trying to sell her ticket. It's an All-Event ticket, front row, Section 16, Row 1, Seat 4. We have the Exhibition ticket too, but it is a row or two back. We're asking $800 for the package but the price is open to negotiation. If you are interested, please contact me at:
trilby23 (at) ldktn (dot) com
or
lisajtn (at) gmail (dot) com

Hope to see some of you at Nationals this year. I almost always wear yellow and I carry a big black camera.

Dee2e

I have 1 all event FRONT ROW ticket for sale! Section 4 Row 1 Seat 4. $995.

Email me at [email protected] if interested or text/call 407.421.7915

I also have a hotel room at the Courtyard by Marriott. I have not cancelled it yet. $1165 from the 4th to 13th. I can transfer it. Let me know if you are interested.

monikawi

Hello, I buy 2 tickets : category GOLD, ALL EVENT (all competitions and training outside the exhibition).Sector 106, row 9, seats 13 and 14. Purchased through ticketpro.hu (There you can check the registration location of the seats).
Original price: 59.500 HUF for pcs.
Buy both for 290 Euro.

Please contact me to PM

literaryfreak

I'm selling 1 US Nationals Ladies Short Program ticket. Section 21, Row 13.
Original price $65.50 but negotiable.

PM if interested.

Birdseye

Is anyone looking for tickets to the juvenile-novice events and a practice pass for US nationals? I can't be in Boston until the 9th. PM me if interested.

gordarpi

Looking for 1 ticket (preferably in S/A category) for day 4 (29th March 2014) of Worlds in Saitama. Many thanks in advance, pls contact me via pm. Thank you!

MountainTime

Available 2 All Event Boston Nationals ticket packages and Smuckers Gala. Loge Section 5 Row 9 Seats 1&2. Owner paid $990.00 plus the Gala which was $140.00 including Ticketmaster charges. Will negotiate.

My email: [email protected] or call my cell 970.778-2622 Leah Adams

jlai

Question everything
US nationals - I have a pairs short ticket on Thurs and a pairs free/free dance AM session on Saturday to sell. Loge 21, row 2 seat 4 (VIP ticket).
$100 for both or negotiable

OTOH, I'm looking for 2 tickets for ladies final and 2 or 3 pairs/dance PM FINAL tickets.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information