#TeamTrainwreck 24: For the weirdos and the dreamers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

It turns out that Artur Dmitriev, Jr. is competing this week.

He splatted on his triple lutz and finished fourth in the Short Program.

ETA: It's been discussed in the U.S. Men's thread, but Dmitriev's mother coached in the United States for many years, starting when he was an infant, so he must have grown up largely in the U.S.

Further ETA: Dmitriev finished second in the Free Skating but third overall, with a quadless, splatless program, which means that his chances of advancing in Nationals depend scores at other qualifying competitions.

Ilia Malinin's jumps were 4Z, 4T, 4S, 4T+1Eu+3S, 3Z+3R, 3Z+3T. Mom must be proud.

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Sadovsky and La Tuk will be representing :gallopin1 this weekend! (Though I don't get my heart broken by Romsky.)
Ladies is going to be splat city or brilliant. Liu, Valieva, Kostornaia and Tuk all have 3 As planned for both long and short. And Valieva has 3 quads, two in combination, planned for the free. And Daria's new program choreographed by the awesome Bettina Popova debuts in pairs. :cheer2:

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
I think I love Pavliuchenko/Khodykin's SP, and

OH MY GOD. I don’t know if they were injured last year and I honestly wouldn’t have cared if they retired but oh my God was that a fantastic program. I don’t know if it’s because it came right after Vanessa and Eric or what but oh my gosh I want to put that program on blast !!

AngieNikodinovLove

I was so excited of the news about Vanessa and Eric but these programs and their music… It’s making it difficult for me to get into them at all… I can’t believe this is the music that speaks to them…

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
GP 🇨🇦 Pairs SP:

Stream: :angryfire
Germans: :encore:
Daria/Denis: I love both - which is kinda rarely.
D/R: So overscored.
D/R? I'd have to agree they were overscored if they were skating together still. :EVILLE: Now, J/R... At least they didn't get a higher score here than they did at Finlandia.

AngieNikodinovLove

OK let me swing on over to Peacocks men’s short program hopefully this is fixed. If anyone has video of S/H can you link it?

SamuraiK

WTH is up with the signal... Did Sandra Bullock screwed ISU's satellite???

Im missing the last pairs. Please tell me it gest restored by the time the men are rolling.

skatingguy

decently
WTH is up with the signal... Did Sandr Bullock screwed ISU's satellite???

Im missing the last pairs. Please tell me it gest restored by the time the men are rolling.
Power issues on site - comes back for Sui/Han - no issues for the men so far.

AngieNikodinovLove

So what’s it like these days when Eteri and Brian are next to each other at the boards in practices and at the competition. Seeing them made me wonder

SamuraiK

Pairs SP recap

Matte Ferland - ISU Fail
Jones & Boyadji. -- All my admiration to her, but nothing else.
James & Radford - She's so stunningly sexy. The program is a big meh and they just dont match. A Volosozhar &Trankov pairing this aint.
Pavliuchenko & Khodykin - OH YESS OH YESS; that's how you enter the oly fight when you're team #4, bring an ambitious program that will turn heads. Shame about the mistakes but this is a great vehicle if done clean. Daria is hungry and smelling Boikova's blood.
Hase & Seegert - I like them, they seem such nice kids but way too safe.
Cain & Leduc - ouch fall. He overshadows her soo much during the steps and choreo moments.
MT & Marinaro- ISU Fail #2
Sui & Han - Always a pleasure to watch. Wil lit be enough for oly gold? Let's hope so.

Best Dressed - James
Do Hard - Sui & Han.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information