#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjb52

What happened with Eisenbauer? I tried to watch but couldn't balance it with the 90000 other things I'm doing rn!

J

Jeschke

What happened with Eisenbauer? I tried to watch but couldn't balance it with the 90000 other things I'm doing rn!
3 falls on jumps + another one on a spin + another spin not counting + hideous costume.

27pts SP in total.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

It makes no sense including them now, as unfortunately they are close to be done, but:
Kayne/O'Shea.
Oh boy. They have it all. The 'Carmen' FS is stunning. Her dress. Such good choreo. But so many elements are such a huge turnoff.
All power gone with the hair :drama:

mjb52

Can we ask her to dye her hair as a condition of being allowed on the team? Could be win/win situation for them and us!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
It makes no sense including them now, as unfortunately they are close to be done, but:
Kayne/O'Shea.
Oh boy. They have it all. The 'Carmen' FS is stunning. Her dress. Such good choreo. But so many elements are such a huge turnoff.
All power gone with the hair :drama:
That's OK. @AngieNikodinovLove is preparing to file his brief to include S-K/Frazier

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Hawayek/Baker were amazing at SA, which unfortunately means I am back on the bandwagon after I swore I was done with them after last season's 4CC. Hawayek performed so much better without an audience--wonder if they can duplicate this in ordinary conditions? And yes, I know they're not on the team, but they are (one of) my personal heartbreakers, and apparently I want to get crushed again. :gallopin1

S

SmallFairy

Watched ladies from SKAM (@Jeschke you do love that acronym😊) No time for the guys yet.

(((Gracie))) If she doesn’t want to compete, don’t. Poor girl. I could live with bad jumps if the fire was there, but there be no need for calling the brigade just yet:(

Rydberg was fab. Love her strong, fit style. Lil’ Rose forever. I’m a sucker for Titanic. Dress tribute to Shirene Human.

Karen was lovely on every aspect. Bradie was so stiff and tight on comparison. Liked the program though. Max Richter😍

Bunny Girl....seriously! SHE’S SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS ABBA MASH UP WHO’S NOT EVEN ABBA BUT MAMMA MIA SOUNDTRACK AND WTF THIS PROGRAM AND I’M SERIOUSLY CONCERNED ABOUT SWEDISH CULTURAL HISTORY AS MAMMA MIA IS THE ONLY THING WHERE THE FCK DID REAL ABBA GO???????????
🆘🆘🆘

S

SmallFairy

Omg Naumov!!!!!!😍😍😍😍
I love this guy! The spins, steps and passion is crazy good. He’s cute as hell. His axel technique is :scream:. I see all kinds of heartbreak coming up. Actually he was breaking my heart in this very free skate. When will he be boarding? He’s for sure at the station already!

(I must also say, though it’s kinda heartbreaking too, that Danny Salmon should maybe be left behind at the platform. He’s stopped attempting quads, and is doing 3z2t combos. When did he laat have a decent skate? Poor guy. Being kicked off #ttw for being too trainwrecky can’t be easy to handle.
#blackchihuahua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information