#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

So many girls going for the lutz.
I remain realistic.
But girl better starts with 3f3t this season. Othweise :angryfire

J

Jeschke

Boss Nebelhorn Day 1 Ranking:
(can't watch the other days live)

1. Skating is back 💪
2. High quality stream
3. Bidar
4. Schott solid
5. Frangipani SP + looks
6. Selevko sr SP
7. Aliona going Marilu
8. Vasiljev's blouse
9. Kunkel
10. Weinzierl in total (fooling me so hard and presenting such a mix between :encore:and :yikes:)

J

Jeschke

Btw can someone explain me how one can break your orbital bone during cryotherapy? :gallopin1
#bizarreofficeincidents

rfisher

Let the skating begin
You get really cold, fall forward on the tank and smack your face. Then you go owwwwww and get ice for your black eye.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I was confused about that too. Amber said the hydrogen smoke was too high, which made her lightheaded, which made her fall out of the tank!

Vagabond

Regarding Telenovela:

Well, his campaign is rollin' full-force :gallopin1
When I watch every moment of his programs except for the jumps, I think to myself, if Kvitelashvili can earn a European medal, then he can too. But when I watch his jumps, I go :wall:.

Will the :gallopin1 campaign be more successful than his career? A few skaters have made the Team even though they were farther away than he is from having a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level, so we shall see.

:watch:

Last edited:

Vagabond

@Jeschke, with Telenovela, a.k.a. One-Sleeved Romeo, winning today and landing a 4S and two 3A's (and a pop!) in the Free Skate, I respectfully nominate him for the Team.

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level YES
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program YES
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again YES, YES, YES!!!
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones YES

Rules:

1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible YES
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible YES
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2) PLEASE
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day N/A
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread DONE
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters YES
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition) YES
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore. N/A

Qualities:

1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin NO
2) Big boobs/nice ass BOOBS NO, ASS YES
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing YES
4) Mule kick NO
5) Being Uzbek/Russian LATVIAN IS THE NEXT BEST THING
6) Last name called Schott NO
7) Bizarre off ice incidents YES
8) Coach IN SPADES
9) Costume (-Malfunction) YES
10) Splats YES
11) Bizarre Choreo YES
12) Hair YES
13) Bizarre salchows IT'S BIZARRE THAT HE LANDED THAT QUAD

:COP: :gallopin1

Last edited:
S

SmallFairy

I’m all in for one sleeved Romeo. I had given up on him, thought he’d never break my heart again, as he had sort of stagnated, and his weird outfits was just weird, not cool, then he slams back in Oberstorf, with two amazing programs, two amazing outfits, lands a quad and wins. Watch all my hopes for him shatter as the rest of the season goes downhill from here :wuzrobbed💔

S

SmallFairy

I hope and pray I don’t have to bring Frangipani in here during the season... Watch the heartbreak when fed picks Rizzo over him at some point for some bizarre reason...

Laney

@Jeschke, with Telenovela, a.k.a. One-Sleeved Romeo, winning today and landing a 4S and two 3A's (and a pop!) in the Free Skate, I respectfully nominate him for the Team.

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level YES
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program YES
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again YES, YES, YES!!!
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones YES

Rules:

1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible YES
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible YES
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2) PLEASE
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day N/A
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread DONE
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters YES
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition) YES
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore. N/A

Qualities:

1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin NO
2) Big boobs/nice ass BOOBS NO, ASS YES
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing YES
4) Mule kick NO
5) Being Uzbek/Russian LATVIAN IS THE NEXT BEST THING
6) Last name called Schott NO
7) Bizarre off ice incidents YES
8) Coach IN SPADES
9) Costume (-Malfunction) YES
10) Splats YES
11) Bizarre Choreo YES
12) Hair YES
13) Bizarre salchows IT'S BIZARRE THAT HE LANDED THAT QUAD

:COP: :gallopin1
I'll second the nomination 😍

Astolat

Hello everyone! I have been a secret follower and fan of the TTW for over a year now. I just wanted to say hi, introduce myself, and say that Deniss keeps breaking my heart. Not sure if I my voice will count in any way, but he seems to be a perfect candidate for the team. (His biggest success up to date is 4th place at Europeans!)

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Deniss does nothing for me. :slinkaway

Hello everyone! I have been a secret follower and fan of the TTW for over a year now. I just wanted to say hi, introduce myself, and say that Deniss keeps breaking my heart. Not sure if I my voice will count in any way, but he seems to be a perfect candidate for the team. (His biggest success up to date is 4th place at Europeans!)

Welcome @Astolat! :cheer:

Ka3sha

Was it a secret?
No, it’s just that some kid posted pics with Mozalev and Konstantinva with caption “with the winners of the test skates”.

Also, Davydenko (Mozalev’s coach) posted a pic of Mozalev-Semenenko-Kolyada (in that order) on the podium, so I guess these are the results of the men’s event.

I guess that was not the close test skates, but St Pete Cup event #1. But since in St Petersburg we still have a rule that the audience is forbidden in case children under 18 are competing in the event, it was closed to the public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information