#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taso

For all who missed it: (@alchemy void @Hanna ,...)
Lil' Rose's farewell performance :wuzrobbed
The final steps are just everything!

Sooooo musical :respec: Also this lead me to watch the rest of this video, and then the LPs of the accompanying pairs. Gotta say P&K look world medal worthy to me the free (not that worlds is going to happen I'm sure) - much better expression, and lifts that shock me. The entrance with the full flip? :respec:

J

Jeschke

Last edited by a moderator:

Ka3sha

Patron-Saint’s baby on the way :)

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Ordinarily, by SKAM, I've already watched 7 JGPs, all the challengers and am well acquainted with most of the skater's programs. The anticipation of this weekend's competition is like going back to the 90s or something. :lol: But with the Russia Cup we get the Russians vs the Americans. :watch: (Russian ladies have this one...Men: Nathan vs Dima - I have to go with the Russian pairs and Ice dance is anybody's guess given Chock/Bates aren't skating and neither are the top Russians---sorry, I'm not a fan of Hub/Don).

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Ouch session for Bych.
Well, my interest: RUS guy #1 to #16 >>> 1st US guy (which would be Naumov).
Not sure what that says about me :D
Well, Naumov was pretty good last year. It's going to be interesting to see how Malinia's kid has improved. We may have to do our own head-to-head competition results

Bych and Zhou have not had a good practice. :yikes: I may have missed Danny if he was in the earlier group. Tomoke and Camden are up next. Tomoke is so smooth if he was just more consistent. That whole session was pretty much a fail. Camden has really grown up nicely. I'm not going to care how he skates, because he's looking good and who cares. Let's just say he's going to leave the ice with lots of it on his pants.

Messing just quit trying. He's just skating around the ice while his music plays. He'd be fine if all he had to do were Russian splits.
Nathan: They could have just mailed him the prize money and let him stay in CA and saved the drive to Vegas. So, it's going to be the younger guys for whom this is their first senior international that are probably going to be the most interesting to watch. But given what I've seen Kraz has a chance at a medal here. Maybe that's why he was doing all the extra bowing practicing.

Last edited:

Taso

Hands down, Mukhametzianova/Mironov are going to win best pairs costume again (and again and again)!

And we all know Vice is already searching where to purchase that shirt :glamor:
They also win my music award. I don't know what the song is called - it is a "Happy Birthday" song of sorts - but I learned it in Russian 102 in 2006 from <<Cheburashka>> :lol:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Ok. No prediction contests (not unexpected) so
Mine:
SKAM: top 3
Ladies: Tennel, Bell, Chen
Most :gallopin1 potential: Glenn.
Men: Chen, Kraz, Zhou
Most :gallopin1 potential: Tomoke (let's face it, we know Danny is going down in flames)
Newcomer to watch Malinina's kid
Pairs: Who the hell knows?
Most :gallopin1 Mervin 3.0 or 4.0. I've lost track of how many partners he's had now. He's trying to tie with Krasnopolski (whose new partner could be his granddaughter).
Dance: Don't care if Chock isn't there :drama:

Russia
Ladies: Hmmmm....I've got to go with Anna for the win, then Tuk. Maybe.
Men: Not going to jinx him as it could be Aliev, Kolyada, or Mozelov
Pairs: Need to see who is actually competing
Dance: Tiff/Jon and Khuda of course.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Nugu starts her #missionnationals today too :watch:
2nd outing for Kostiukovich/Briukhanov.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Ouch session for Bych.
Well, Naumov was pretty good last year. It's going to be interesting to see how Malinia's kid has improved. We may have to do our own head-to-head competition results

Bych and Zhou have not had a good practice. :yikes: I may have missed Danny if he was in the earlier group. Tomoke and Camden are up next. Tomoke is so smooth if he was just more consistent. That whole session was pretty much a fail. Camden has really grown up nicely. I'm not going to care how he skates, because he's looking good and who cares. Let's just say he's going to leave the ice with lots of it on his pants.

Messing just quit trying. He's just skating around the ice while his music plays. He'd be fine if all he had to do were Russian splits.
Nathan: They could have just mailed him the prize money and let him stay in CA and saved the drive to Vegas. So, it's going to be the younger guys for whom this is their first senior international that are probably going to be the most interesting to watch. But given what I've seen Kraz has a chance at a medal here. Maybe that's why he was doing all the extra bowing practicing.

Any Amber Glenn news? Usually at this time it is me who is at the boards bumrushing any skater who I am within 20 feet of.

Any triple axels from Bradie or Amber at practice sessions?

rfisher

Let the skating begin
And, now we see if our boy's all better or will he and Kolyada both Kolyada themselves. :watch:

J

Jeschke

Rewatched 🇷🇺

Dance:
Give the mama something to drink.

Men:
I am still amazed that Kolyada (and Shulepov) are married. They are looking like 15. But hey 🤷‍♂️

Our boy:
burgundy soldier >>> velvetgreen soldier
I love this program! Tbh I wished he would have brought it back next season for olympics. I know he skated it already there, but still.

Confession of the day. Mozalev is my new RUS#1 :love: (behind the magic wildcard Samarin will always have of course :D ) I loved him last season and I am totally fallen in this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information