#TeamTrainwreck 21: Ride until the fantasy ends!

J

Jeschke

Hey @Jeschke, check out Perkova's latest insta stories. She tagged Miki Ando as #thebestskaterever :love:
Perkova knows best! :love:
Hey @Jeschke, check out Perkova's latest insta stories. She tagged Miki Ando as
And it looks like all the Rukavicin girls are training together via Zoom.
More important: who is the only guy in this video? Is it you @alchemy void ?
#mission2020paninmemorial
Gubanova missing in the video.
#missionbelarus
And it looks like all the Rukavicin girls are training together via Zoom. :kickass:
The boys still busy playing video games? :rofl:

Ka3sha

The boys still busy playing video games? :rofl:
From Rukavitsin’s new interview
It is clear that all this time we were in touch with the guys, talking via video. As soon as the strict quarantine regime ended, the guys came to my dacha together with our fitness coach Andrei Lushchikov and therapist Sergei Vinogradov. We worked very fruitfully, of course with all the necessary sanitary requirements. They not only worked on physical training, but we also talked a lot, for me, as a coach, that is also important. We talked about figure skating, about performances, jumps, programs ... Previously, we didn’t have enough time for such discussions.

In general, we practiced, talked, walked, spent a lot of time in the fresh air, even went to the sauna ... And I want to note, my guys, Dima Aliyev and Makar Ignatov are in good “combat” form, they have the optimal weight for the beginning of the season, and it plays a significant role after such a long break, without ice training.

S

SmallFairy

Whats with IG these days? I either get the login-link, as in my post above, or just the URL as in my first post 😵

J

Jeschke

Quality#7: Bizarre Off Ice Incidents
The Tiukovs from Perm are ready to start working and would like to come to Novogorsk, but the Fed hasn’t sent them some necessary documents..
Not that Panfilova/Rylov would be still in need to campaign :D

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
PJ Kwong will have Roman Sadovsky on her Facebook Live chat, tomorrow, Tuesday, May 26, 2pm Eastern Time, and they're going to screen his short film "Grounded"

Ka3sha

:gallopin1
Gender equality, Russian style :lol:

Russian figure skaters will be involved in two online competitions.
Ladies team (Victoria Sinitsina, Aleksandra Boikova, Anastasia Mishina and Sofia Samodurova) takes part in the "burpee contest" against synch swimmers (organized by some non-governmental foundation) - you have to do as much burpees as you can per minute.
And Men's team (Dmitrii Aliev, Makar Ignatov, Nikita Katsalapov, Vladimir Morozov, Aleksandr Enbert) are doing a cyber Counter-Strikе competition against other athletes (this contest is organized by Moscow cyber sports committee)

There even will be live streams for both events

Last edited:

Bellanca

Hey @Jeschke, check out Perkova's latest insta stories. She tagged Miki Ando as #thebestskaterever :love:
I thought that distinction went to Yuka Sato, 🧐 🤔 considered to be a skaters’ skater.(#thebestskaterever) We need a good old-fashioned throwdown. Miki has the built-in Perkova endorsed advantage — so, gonna be tough, but place your bets — Miki or Yuka? ... or Perkova?! 🤩

J

Jeschke

Word is, Ivan Pavlov retired.
What a tragic :gallopin1 career this has been.

From singles to pairs.
From quad to sbs doubles.
From Euros/Worlds to Junior Worlds.
From representing your country to being expelled by fed.
From dancing on ice to Instagram swimshorts shakes.
From skating to singing.

Such a shame. I cheered from the first second
I loved his 'Blood Diamond' FS (and costume) so so much:

Always 🇺🇦 puppy#2!
:wuzrobbed

Shmuratko the last puppy standing strong. tic toc tic toc.... 💥

DobrinFan

Word is, Ivan Pavlov retired.
What a tragic :gallopin1 career this has been.

From singles to pairs.
From quad to sbs doubles.
From Euros/Worlds to Junior Worlds.
From representing your country to being expelled by fed.
From dancing on ice to Instagram swimshorts shakes.
From skating to singing.

Such a shame. I cheered from the first second
I loved his 'Blood Diamond' FS (and costume) so so much:

Always 🇺🇦 puppy#2!
:wuzrobbed

Shmuratko the last puppy standing strong. tic toc tic toc.... 💥

And just like that, he changed his mind. Lol

Going to try for another country since Ukraine expelled him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information