You get a few heady sips of ambrosia
Then you crack up, your friends disown you
I'll never fall in love again

Don't tell me what it's all about
'Cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm out
Out of those chains, those chains that bind you
That is why I'm here to remind you

(What do you get when you give your heart?
You get it all broken up and battered
That's what you get, a heart that's shattered
Oh, I'll never fall in love again)

(What do you get when you fall in love?
You get enough tears to fill an ocean
That's what you get for your devotion
I'll never fall in love again)

What do you get when you fall in love?
You only get splats and pain and double salchows
So, for at least until tomorrow

Out of those chains, those chains that bind you
That is why I'm here to remind you

What do you get when you fall in love?
You only get splats and pain and double salchows
So, for at least until tomorrow

:fragile:

This is such a #TTW mood.

Interview with Poster-girl

-Perhaps you need to slow down in this regard? Self-criticism is wonderful, but doubts about your own’s strengths are not that good.
- That’s true, it’s a kind of excess. And I would also wish myself to become thick-skinned. They say: "you are not in great shape," "you have gained weight." And I want just to plug my ears, sit and cry.
But when I felt the support of the audience at the Moscow Grand Prix, I felt it and the excitement has returned. And no matter how great is someone’s wish to take a break, to promise yourself "I will return as a new man," we must fight. Returning after a pause in our sport is incredibly difficult. Show, work, study, and you're already living a different life. The progress in our sport is unrealistic, so skate, solve your problems, do what you should, get ready for the next start and show what you can do. But it’s not easy to go out, knowing that people are expecting another failure from you.

- But are other people's expectations important for you?
- Probably not now. I want to be the best version of myself, and I understand that this season will be a turning point for me. I’m not going to pause and don’t want to, I want to keep myself in shape. And I have many plans for the next season.

That’s my girl! I hope she stays for at least a few more seasons.

Wow, I just checked out her Instagram. She’s actually a good skater. And she’s very hot…

If I was straight… Maybe she could be the One… 😂😂

She’s kind of Madison Chock and Mariah Bell merged into one skater! With a hint of Loena Hendricx 💃🏼💃🏼

Well, it’s a good thing you’re not straight, cause I’m calling dibs here.

I thought you wanted Stolbova to put on the cougar suit!

We all know it’s Morozov wearing the cougar suit in that situation.
(Although tbh, now I’m really sad Stolbova/Rylov never paired up).

J

Jeschke

S

SmallFairy

All Norway’s international figure skating medals are won by adults🙈:gallopin1💪🏻💫

All my friends from Bergen are in Innsbruck, for the World Winter Master Games. Thony won gold today, he’s passed 60, and his hydroblading is awsome!

Two days ago Nick won silver, and Thony won bronze in artistic!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I just made myself a time schedule for Europeans and US championships for next week. European ladies FS and US men's SP totally overlap each other. :lol: I will need 1 TV, two computers and a tablet to watch both and comment on FSU. Multitasking at its best!

J

Jeschke

I just made myself a time schedule for Europeans and US championships for next week. European ladies FS and US men's SP totally overlap each other. :lol: I will need 1 TV, two computers and a tablet to watch both and comment on FSU. Multitasking at its best!
All I care about on this day is getting video footage of vice for Dasa's FS.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

So Romsky sitting in 3rd, way behind Messing.
What's the criteria for the one world's spot here? Will there be a skateoff at 4CC's or is this the decider? :drama: (@danafan )

Elvis. Well. What's left to say here :shuffle:

I am still not convinced on Iliyushechkina/Bilodeau. I loved her with both her former partners, I really liked him with Seguin but somehow they seemed not to match for me. Can't help 🆘

The ladies event, well, ouch.
Thanks @Braulio providing the videos or our MESS-list ;)

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Our boy did it @Jeschke ! Gold for Romsky, can’t wait to see the YouTube :cheer: :love: :rollin:. Last at one GP, 3rd at the other, then National Champ in true #ttw fashion. I am excited to see some team favorites at Worlds!

OTOH, Nadeau was attractive and heartbreaking as usual. Wish his quad was more consistent :slinkaway

Dobre

The only information I have been able to get from :sekret: is that criteria begin thus:

1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level ....

:COP:I do not really think this is going to work out for the Canadian ladies selection.

OTOH, Nadeau was attractive and heartbreaking as usual.

I think we should acknowledge how kind it was of Conrad to let him in that final flight.

Also, Nic, Sarah Feng is a lovely skater. She has musicality, extension. She can rotate a triple jump. She also knows how to fall on the throws so she will totally understand when you muck up. She has stated she is open to returning to skating if the opportunity arises. Call her.

Congratulations to Roman.

:wuzrobbedfor Nam & Keegan. Oh, they'll be OK. They've been through plenty. Whoever Canada selects to represent the men's train team, I'll be there to cheer them on.

Vagabond

:COP:I do not really think this is going to work out for the Canadian ladies selection.
The info I have from :sekret: was for the Men's selection and was, of course, accurate. For the Ladies, I think anyone age-eligible with the TES minima would do. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information