#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiK

Some other random thoughts about Euro entries:

Loupolover representing BUL now?? I dislike this shamelss ship jumping.
Mikutina in ladies for AUT.. where's that promising junior lady from a few years ago? Was she Pesendorfer? Can't recall.
Baby Matyas over Jiri YAY!!!!
Big bro Selevko again for EST... good.
FRA is actually sending 2 pair teams this time... trying to show good face after the scandal?? ummm
Who is Mazzara... Lecavlier is gone?
GEO dance team being ambitious and doing both senior and juniors. Good luck.
Danielian was chosen... Well done RUS
Basar Oktar is a sentimental fave. Yay.
NO GER entries so far??? @Jeschke speak

SamuraiK

German Champs starting in 1min.
As I know you long to follow, here you go :40beers:

I only care about the DANCE which I dont have a clue who's the frontrunner. and what crazy unlogical mathematical method has the GER fed this year for selecting the team???

J

Jeschke

I only care about the DANCE which I dont have a clue who's the frontrunner. and what crazy unlogical mathematical method has the GER fed this year for selecting the team???
Update especially for you ;)

Scenario for dance:
Müller/Dieck will go to Euros if...
  • ...they will win nationals with a score of 162,63pts at least.
  • ...U/S will fail to keep a distance of 1,57pts at least to M/D at nationals.

Urban/Steffan will go to Euros if...
  • ...M/D will not score 162,63pts at least at nationals.
  • ...they will keep a distance of 1,57 pts at least to M/D.
Urban is called now: Jennifer Janse van Rensburg (I should update :D)

SamuraiK

Update especially for you ;)

Scenario for dance:
Müller/Dieck will go to Euros if...
  • ...they will win nationals with a score of 162,63pts at least.
  • ...U/S will fail to keep a distance of 1,57pts at least to M/D at nationals.

Urban/Steffan will go to Euros if...
  • ...M/D will not score 162,63pts at least at nationals.
  • ...they will keep a distance of 1,57 pts at least to M/D.
Urban is called now: Jennifer Janse van Rensburg (I should update :D)

Thanks so Kolch/Nuchtern are done??

I like Dieck but also would love to see Urban/Steffan FINALLY making it. And LOL at that name change.

Hanna

Skating junkie
I'm really curious about how the Georgian team will do at senior Euros. I'm thinking they will finish right around where Tiff/Jon do but that is pure guesswork.
To be honest, I don't dare to hope they'd place that high, but I think top10 would be a good goal. :)

I'm :rofl: at myself how ANY conversation about my GEO dance team immediately wakes me up from any slumber. :lol: :love:

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Thanks so Kolch/Nuchtern are done??
K/N are have no chance (without miracle) for Euros.
They need to score big and hope to be in the mix for worlds (when Euros team doe snot finish top12, there will be another event added to the ranking)

Hanna

Skating junkie
She's been injured and had to miss FIN Nationals but has been assigned to events starting in February (may still have a shot to qualify for Worlds?): https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/th...-news-2018-onwards.104367/page-5#post-5709240
I don't know but I have a feeling she was assigned to these events 'just in case'. Not sure she's actually anywhere near healthy enough to compete. At Nats I heard some rumor (literally people talking behind me) that she might need back surgery, but that was truly just hearsay. The kind 'I heard from someone who heard from someone who heard from someone'. There has barely been anything official released.

Meanwhile, I have a free evening and am tempted to join @Jeschke watching German Nationals. :rofl:

Last edited:

SamuraiK

I don't know but I have a feeling she was assigned to these events 'just in case'. Not sure she's actually anywhere near healthy enough to compete. At Nats I heard some rumor that she might need back surgery, but that was truly just hearsay. The kind 'I heard from someone who heard from someone who heard from someone'. There has barely been anything official released.

Meanwhile, I have a free evening and am tempted to join @Jeschke watching German Nationals. :rofl:

So 2 live in the streaming?? Will it be a GER record? Only TTW can do these miracles...

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I don't know but I have a feeling she was assigned to these events 'just in case'. Not sure she's actually anywhere near healthy enough to compete. At Nats I heard some rumor (literally people talking behind me) that she might need back surgery, but that was truly just hearsay. The kind 'I heard from someone who heard from someone who heard from someone'. There has barely been anything official released.

Well, Dimetrescu is already toast in the SP, but you can cheer for him in the free. :D

Dobre

FRA dance: Were Lauriault and LeGac dropped so hard by Didier or what happened?

Lauriault & LeGac finished 4th at French Nationals. They had a level 1 on the Finnstep in the RD and then a fall on the choreographic slide in the FD.

There is no official word on why they aren't on the sub list for Europeans. According to a post on GS, there was a statement on their instagram saying they were taking a break before the end of the season. (No, that doesn't make any sense mathematically speaking, as far as I can tell, since the odds of making it to Europeans as a sub would be better than the odds of making the smaller Worlds team but 🤷‍♀️).

SamuraiK

Lauriault & LeGac finished 4th at French Nationals. They had a level 1 on the Finnstep in the RD and then a fall on the choreographic slide in the FD.

There is no official word on why they aren't on the sub list for Europeans. According to a post on GS, there was a statement on their instagram saying they were taking a break before the end of the season. (No, that doesn't make any sense mathematically speaking, as far as I can tell, since the odds of making it to Europeans as a sub would be better than the odds of making the smaller Worlds team but 🤷‍♀️).

Yike sounds like they are entering the black list.

J

Jeschke

I had to copy this from the pbp in here, because I laughed so hard about vice :rofl:

Background info:
Marina Kielmann as a caller and crazy guy cheering from the stands.

After Schott's skate:
Schott better try that 3F3T in the LP or we riot. When your triple-triple is the same as the event's technical controller, it may be considered a sign to upgrade your tech. #teamkielmann :shuffle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information