#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
Amateur! Jr Dance starts around 11pm here, that should be possible for a true cougar fan! 👆🏼

For me it's comfortably at 5pm so I'm just escaping earlier from work :40beers:
Jr dance is my second most awaited event at the GPF after senior dance #singleswho
I'm ready for the #bossteam vs #myteam showdown, and then in the end, the #otherrussians will take it all :p

Ka3sha

Jr dance is my second most awaited event at the GPF after senior dance #singleswho
I'm ready for the #bossteam vs #myteam showdown, and then in the end, the #otherrussians will take it all :p
And I am rooting for the #otherrussians (but not the #otherrussians you mentioned) :rofl:
But I am sure both of us want the same team to win in seniors :40beers:

morqet

rising like a phoenix
I am drunk after our Christmas party :40beers: but I cannot stand for TTW members cheering for Katsalapov. He is a trash person. I will let cheering for Liza go despite the fact that she hasn’t skated within 5 feet of the boards her entire senior career, but people who are ok with a guy who hits his partner need to take a long hard look at themselves.

J

Jeschke

Kinda stressful rewatching JGPF/GPF during Golden Spin :drama::rofl:

But, as back in the days, I fell in love with Miner (and Dornbush) at JGPF I of course watch everything!

JGPF recap:
S/S - Awesome :love: I love her solo spin outta the twizzles; the 1st half of the RD is so good. Great!
U/K - What a disappointment after last years 'Be italian'; think I missed them the entire season; that was sloppy and uninspired, boooh.
K/N - @Ka3sha please say you like them too. We need to find a common sense :D I am totally into them! :encore:
L/L - Scoring system must be fixed for dance! No way they should be that close with the low levels. (sorry @levineismine )

Pulkinen - :swoon: A shame his WSS FS is a mess and has not lived up to what I hoped for as he made the music announcement.

Pairs - I am thankful for 🇷🇺 fed sending Sopot in too, the cougars in here would have gone mental otherwise with the Russian pair guys 🐆🐆🐆
I can't decide which of P/R, K/I or A/K I prefer. They are all so good.
I know Mishina is @Hanna 's spirit animal, but sorry, they would not make it for me against the other 3 :shuffle:

K/I - So good, now words :swoon: Why haven't they been sent to any senior competition? :mitchell: They could fight for that spot (((Efimova)))
P/R - Best 2a I have ever seen by her :eek: But we know her Vera-potential, so the double party in the FS will make them drop like flies :drama: (((Rylov)))
A/K - Such a good SP, totally love the concept and interpretation.

Kostornaia - Stunning! Trusova has balls of steels, but Kostornaia is just :swoon:
Kim - KOR ladies :respec:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Speaking of RUS pairs.
What irony Efimova landed a clean (maybe her first :p ) 3S at Golden Spin. Couldn't she hold that one back for nationals? :drama: 🆘

J

Jeschke

Bossman GPF Men SP recap:

Overall - These sound problems are pissing me off. Russian Cup has had better coverage!:soapbox:
Messing - This should have been Samarin's spot :drama: No clue how he managed to safe that combo :respec:
Cha - To be honest, could not care less about him 🤷🏼‍♂️ But that was really good! Kick-arse 3lz3lo. Love the Prokofiev 'Cinderella' and Cha's balls skating to it as a guy :respec:
Brezina - New shirt :eek: I have never been the biggest fan of his looks, but old bastard looked damn fine today :grope: Skating - better than ever! :respec: What a day for @rfisher :encore:
Chen - Really like this SP for him; beginning seemed a bit uninspired for me though🤷🏼‍♂️ Overscored!
Voronov - It's hard to watch with the sound that broken 👎🏼Can't tell much 🤷🏼‍♂️ RUS nationals :watch: Where the **** is Buianova? Not in Vancouver, not in Zagreb! :soapbox:
Uno - I am starting to lose interest with these sloppy messy landings. Water down your content and skate clean again!👆🏼

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I agree about Uno. It's time. I'm more about Hanyu this season simply because he pushes himself. It results in injury, but he's the only male skater who strives to be better and do things he hasn't done. And, totally doesn't have to. Whether you like the program or music, you cannot deny that he is the cutting edge in male singles skating.

As for Michal, I just laugh and take what happens with each skate and don't project beyond that.

Laney

Bossman GPF Men SP recap:

Overall - These sound problems are pissing me off. Russian Cup has had better coverage!:soapbox:
Messing - This should have been Samarin's spot :drama: No clue how he managed to safe that combo :respec:
Cha - To be honest, could not care less about him 🤷🏼‍♂️ But that was really good! Kick-arse 3lz3lo. Love the Prokofiev 'Cinderella' and Cha's balls skating to it as a guy :respec:
Brezina - New shirt :eek: I have never been the biggest fan of his looks, but old bastard looked damn fine today :grope: Skating - better than ever! :respec: What a day for @rfisher :encore:
Chen - Really like this SP for him; beginning seemed a bit uninspired for me though🤷🏼‍♂️ Overscored!
Voronov - It's hard to watch with the sound that broken 👎🏼Can't tell much 🤷🏼‍♂️ RUS nationals :watch: Where the **** is Buianova? Not in Vancouver, not in Zagreb! :soapbox:
Uno - I am starting to lose interest with these sloppy messy landings. Water down your content and skate clean again!👆🏼
And both, Kolyada and velvet boy have higher scores in Zagreb then the guys here in the final! :respec:

J

Jeschke

Bossman GPF Ladies SP recap:

Samodurova - It's still a mircale for me that Sofia#2, after that subpar last junior season, is skating in the senior GPF now :respec: originally allocated only with 1GP :rofl: Great skate! I don't think Med is safe for making the euros team and I sincerely hope nationals won't be Sofia's only event ****ing up this season :drama: #missioneuros (yeah I know, #missioneuros is on for Stasia too :rofl: )
Tuktamysheva - For me this was really uninspired until the last 💥 with the music and that was 30seconds to go :shuffle:
She is a star and I love her, but that lacked skills something :drama: Crowning herself in knc, :gallopin1 at its best!
Kihira - As mentioned before, I prefer at least 4 other JPN ladies above her but boy that was flawless :respec: PCS, just no! 🤬
Miyahara - She is such an exquisite skater :swoon: What a great program for her. PCS compared to Kihira are a joke judges 👊🏼🤬
Sakamoto - Loved the pukeface to start :rofl: Good program for her but of all 6 performances I enjoyed taht the least, sorry
Zagitova - Glinka for Zagitova. All I gonna say! 💁🏼‍♂️ With 3 JPN ladies and their soft skills, Zagitova looked a bit butchery on the ice 🆘😅

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

Great recap, but why so conservative with emoji usage? :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information