#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad for Skating

Thanks to all the video-blocking for GP FRA on youtube, we have no footage of all

My friends on Twitter are working like crazy to rescue all the videos!

Can live with that too 🤷🏼‍♂️
So maybe we get inspired at the Hunger Games! 😇

HOPE. IT IS THE ONLY THING STRONGER THAN FEAR.

Rumor is Lubov has teamed up with Charlie Bilodeau. Does she get reentry to the team as a returning skater? I vote yes, because it's Lubov.

LUBOV??? LUBOV FREAKING ILYUSHECHKINA??? IS IT TRUE? Ajfysghhjfkuhk my eternally robbed little goddess is coming back? I need to take a minute to appreciate this MIRACLE FROM GOD!

Colonel Green

LUBOV??? LUBOV FREAKING ILYUSHECHKINA??? IS IT TRUE? Ajfysghhjfkuhk my eternally robbed little goddess is coming back? I need to take a minute to appreciate this MIRACLE FROM GOD!
Still only rumour at this point.

Though frankly, if Bilodeau is partnering with somebody who already has Canadian citizenship (which sources on the board indicate is the case), she's really the only candidate who isn't a huge step down from Seguin.

Mad for Skating

Still only rumour at this point.

Though frankly, if Bilodeau is partnering with somebody who already has Canadian citizenship (which sources on the board indicate is the case), she's really the only candidate who isn't a huge step down from Seguin.

Hey, I’ll take rumor. Rumor is the only thing keeping me alive right now.

And I agree 100% about how she’s the only Canadian citizen who could match Seguin’s skills. Ah, my divine little queen is coming to save pairs!

J

Jeschke

Not sure if I am that enthusiastic about a possible I/B combo to be honest 🤷🏼‍♂️
While I loved both in their prime, both went out on a very low and uninspiring note. The combo itself does not match at all for me either. But let's wait and see.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

SamuraiK

Yap, @Ka3sha delivered the news in #2.248

When do we get the next episode of 'Do-Hard'? :watch:

LOL, i've been busy with other stuff and I must admit Post-Olympic Grand Prix has been a total snoozefest for me so haven't been much interested in skating these days (bad fan). I'll do one later promise.

SamuraiK

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
LOL, i've been busy with other stuff and I must admit Post-Olympic Grand Prix has been a total snoozefest for me so haven't been much interested in skating these days (bad fan). I'll do one later promise.

If I lived in the southern hemisphere, and figure skating season coincided with summer, I don't think I would be watching quite as much skating as I do. :shuffle:

SamuraiK

If I lived in the southern hemisphere, and figure skating season coincided with summer, I don't think I would be watching quite as much skating as I do. :shuffle:

LOL beware of the aussie fans wrath! :D But seriously, I don't see the relevance to the weather . Its not like the cold of the rink goes through the TV screen :unsure:

Do tell @SamuraiK , who's the Neptun-guy? :rofl:

He's a famous cosplayer. And he's supposed to be Aquaman not Neptun :ROFLMAO:

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝

OGMedalist in cuuurrrch?????

I would think she would be up in Club Class.......

morqet

rising like a phoenix
:eek::drama:
Oh boy, this will get ugly when @alchemy void will realize :watch:

@morqet did you fool daddy? :drama:

#justice4karly

:mitchell::mitchell::mitchell: If they'd stuck to their own criteria she should have the spot! There's a clause that says they can send someone else if they have a good reason to believe they are capable of scoring higher, but I don't see why they've done it when there was only 1 point between them at Nationals and Karly's SB is 10 points more than Natasha's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information