What will get?
Secret Lutz?
Secret 3f3t combo?
Secret Mess?
Stay tuned :watch:

Slay girl!

J

Jeschke

But Schott...:( What's up? Withdrawing from GP is not a good sign!
Yes, especially skaters like her really need the assignments and (possible) points.
She posted 3f‘s videos in summer; no clue what happened since then.
Some word was about a knee injury, but nothing too serious.
As long as she is entered for Rostelecom, hope lives on 🙏🏼

S

SmallFairy

I will miss most of the GP in Finland, as I'm off to Trondheim for the weekend (for my first competition of the season...) Hope to at least catch the men on my train home on Sunday:p

Hope Lil' Sis has better luck than at SA. Kaori must slay, Wang must stop being a headcase :gallopin1 :shuffle:). Finnish ladies bloodbath?

Looking forward to some glimpses of Hottie Harris and Cutie Tanaka. I have lost all faith in Dr.V, but I'll give grandpa Bych one last chance. And what if Big Bro medals again??? And can't waaaaait to see Hanyu! On Ice!!!

Slay cutie Austrians!!!!!

S

SmallFairy

Watching Toxic yesterday reminded of Cup of Russia a some ten years ago or something. During the FD(?) Navka did a cantilever with her legs spread wide open facing the audience, and the fifteen year old boys next to us went bananas and tried to frantically photograph her crotch as she glided by:rofl:

SamuraiK

Daleman's NHK is also finally vacant.. Come on JPN fed, do TTW fans another favour and invite Sakhanovich..

OOps.. I forgot the top 3 max RUS spots.. ok, then just leave it vacant so Leonova has at least a minimal chance of getting WS points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information