#TeamTrainwreck 11: Foreplay over Coldplay

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Dasa is attempting 3toe3toe tomorrow! She’s had some good ones in practice, on instagram. SLAY! :kickass:

I will die if she can qualify for the LP. This ia seriously my #1 wish for these Worlds.

Vagabond

Galustyan did say after her Grand Prix event this season that she was taking time off from competition and to become a better skater. Maybe she'll even come back with the complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level.

Which reminds me to remind everyone who has just tuned in or has forgotten: we do have guidelines here:

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin
2) Big boobs/nice ass
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing
4) Mule kick
5) Being Uzbek/Russian
6) last name called Schott
7) Bizarre off ice incidents
8) Coach
9) Costume (-Malfunction)
10) Splats
11) Bizarre Choreo
12) Hair

:gallopin1

J

Jeschke

Which reminds me to remind everyone who has just tuned in or has forgotten: we do have guidelines here:
It's great you are still spot on.
I hope your invitation to the :sekret: membership council on fiji island has already reached you.
Not that you will be :drama::lynch: :angryfire:COP::argue::soapbox: all over again!

:saint:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
DASA! :love: Loved that emotional K&C with her hot boyfriend. She’s in good position to qualify. (If it doesn’t happen I will have a meltdown here, don’t worry).

Kuchvalska, on the other hand... :yikes: What the hell was she doing here over Nikitina? The jumps were bad like usual but all the non-jump elements were even worse...

rfisher

Let the skating begin
DASA! :love: Loved that emotional K&C with her hot boyfriend. She’s in good position to qualify. (If it doesn’t happen I will have a meltdown here, don’t worry).

Kuchvalska, on the other hand... :yikes: What the hell was she doing here over Nikitina? The jumps were bad like usual but all the non-jump elements were even worse...
It was a parting gift of Platanova to us. Just say thanks for the memories.

J

Jeschke

Bossman WC Ladies SP recap (as it happened):

Grm - Best facials ever :encore: This will be a long wait for @alchemy void if that might be enough.
Kim - So boring, but I have to cheer for 2 spots :drama: Rock solid though :respec: Mandatory mention: Park :drama:
Li - Sucker for 'Cinema paradiso' I am; can we team her up with Han Yan for pairs? :drama: #delusional
McKay - How often did I see this SP this season, and how rarely Karly's? :blah:
Leccardi - Suicidal fight in the combo :yikes::respec:MEEPOTS-shortlist! :glamor: coach looks liked she wants to bitch around but maintains composure :rofl:
Lindfors - Delivered, but :blah:
Kuchvalska - Miss the red skirt and the diva look; When you already know what is going to come, this had not the same impact as seeing her back then in november :blah: But seriously, why that she hell come here? :huh:
Stomakhina - Freed-memorial-jump-layout.
Austman - Liashenko-entrance for 3s2t :rofl: Have a feeling she will miss the cut again.
Williams - She had her moment at Olympics SP, so I can live with that. See you again in Beijing!
Liinamae - Why the hell is Vahi not here?
Gjersem - At least she has the same tech content as Oddvoll the Great
Dubinina - New dress? :eek: Sokolovskaya, gimme Samarin!!!
Lin - Zzzzzh.
Kropa - Gimme Golovkina! :glamor:
Craine - I like her but I have seen that SP way too often.
Brezinova - Gimme Queen U! :glamor: But I guess @alchemy void was orgasming half through the program :D Almost 26pcs? Holy overscoring! Will Schott crack 30pts? :shuffle:
Paganini - No need for intentional doubles in a FS at worlds.
Oestlund - Dasa in :encore:
Tennell - :blah:
Lecavelier - Shades of last year's Laurine. Thank you.
Schott - Good lord, the combo :yikes::eek: My nerves. I am getting too old for this shit! Hell yes girl! Hell yes! :40beers:
Hendrickx - This is so not my cup of tea.
Konstantinova - I fear for myself, as I realized how much invested I am :drama:
Toth - Leccardi in :cheer2:
Daleman - Redemption skate, but somehow I missed the diva fire :shuffle:
Rajicova - Ouch. MESS-shortlist.
Choi - She grew so much on me during the season :swoon: But those carrot parties :yikes: We need 2 KOR spots :drama:
Tursynbaeva - Where is da mama? :mitchell:
Nagasu - Surprised US chicks are still in fight for 3rd spots somehow :shuffle:
Bell - Schott in penultimate flight :eek::respec::cheer2:
Higuchi - If JPN walks away with 2spots again, I will be so :drama::soapbox::drama:
Kostner - No words needed :swoon:
Zagitova - Another suicidal combo. Missed the fire and spark, but who can blame her?! Last weeks must have been insane. Gauz with new hair :smokin::smokin::smokin:
Sotskova - Not impressed.
Osmond - Thank god this is the last time I have to see this SP. Overscored.
Miyahara - Can't help, love her! :swoon:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
rezinova - Gimme Queen U! :glamor: But I guess @alchemy void was orgasming half through the program :D

You know it! :cheer: She was fantastic, PB by over 6 points!

endrickx - This is so not my cup of tea.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

My ride on the Konstantinova train is really derailing. Radio would have been so much better, I hope she comes back next season and kicks ass.

Ka3sha

Match TV showed a short interview with her (and with Maria and Alina of course) before the last group of pairs, she is such a nice young lady, really well spoken and articulate. She said that she was happy as a child when the Fed gave her a chance to compete at senior Worlds and that this really means a lot to her :fragile:
But I fear that she won't have another chance after that SP :wuzrobbed:

I have no idea why, when and how I ended up been as invested in her skating as I am now.. probably it's because she's a St Pete girl :D

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
As brutal as the Russian fed can be, this may well be her only trip to worlds. I hope she has a clean free skate and can be happy.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
:lol: The #trainwreckdarlings got a major gift from the judges. We'll see if they can hold on to that gift

What more can we say about the Empress? There simply isn't anybody like her. And Bruno is so done with the season, but he did his job. Once more big guy and you can rest.

The Austrians qualified! Tarasova was fierce. Guarise is in 4th place. The Leftovers :kickass: and are ahead of Zhang. Canada has one team in the free :eek: So does the US, but we didn't have 3 to start and Deanna/Nate just missed the Q.

What a good event. I'd be fine if the podium stayed the same. I'd be ecstatic if one of team Italy knocked the French off the podium. Sorry, but Tar/Mor and Sav/Mass totally deserve to be on the podium so that leaves the French to knock off.

SamuraiK

So I managed to watch the first 3 ladiese groups early before work and then when I get home to watch unspoiled I found most of the videos have been taken down!!:soapbox: So unfortunately no reviews of the ladies SP though I would say Im sad KOR is in danger of losing the 2nd spot and kinda happy USA is about the lose the 3rd. Also sad for Konstantinova, after all the hate she got from being chosen I hoped she could shut the haters with a good results but noo.

I will add that im very pleasantly surprised with such a big and enthusiastic crowd for a Wednesday Morning SP. Good job Italy.

Do-hard award from what I managed to watch goes to the SRB girl: Dubinina, that outfit was hot.

Off to watch Pairs.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Bossman WC Pairs SP recap (as it happened:

Overall - Of 28 teams only 2 shit teams for my taste, that's good!
HUN - We found 1/2
ISR - Always have a soft spot for him, can't say why. And I liek the SP.
USA2 - Zzzzh.
GER2 - Mari's curse did not work again:drama: I was already looking forward of her IG posts, giving congrats to everyone who knocked Ruben outta the FS :biggrinbo
CZE - Good, lord how I love Bidar! I ignore her. :smokin:
SUI - I miss Scherer's looks but I am pleased she is in no life danger any more. Good outing.
PRK - They enjoy the ride, but my taste it isn't.
GBR - We found 2/2.
FRA2 - I really like them, a shame.
CAN3 - He is hot, they have some future I think.
JPN - Way better than he ever was with the world medalist.
CRO - Solid, but yap.
ESP - I want to remind for the years to come when everybody will be orgasming about them, @levineismine and I were here first :glamor:
KOR - I like him, he needs a better, smaller partner.
RUS3 - First time Rogonov looked hot in a while. Without S/K worst of 3 russian pairs sitting in 7th, kudos :respec:
Leftovers - Hell yes, hate the new hair, but loved it. What a redemption! Now god knows how, get these 3 spots :drama:
AUS - Still not a team, but he is ****ing damn hot.
USA - I removed Chris from my IG list :p
CAN1 - I still can't with his posture and his overall skating. I just dislike. Sorry.
AUT - Happy they made it :encore:
ITA2 - I remain silent as the right Italians are leading :D
CAN2 - So CAN very likely down to 1 spot, ouch. She needs to do something, sorry, I know, we don't say anything like that in here, but she needs to.
CHN2 - Shame about the throw. I love love love the SP for them. Get these 3 spots :drama:
ITA 1 - Hell yes! Hell yes! :encore:This is so good! No words. Got robbed of final flight! :soapbox:
RUS1 - The step sequence to end is awesome, great job.
GER1 - #missiongold ! Go Empress! :glamor:
RUS2 - If they medal, I will go mental, same as if DM/G medal :encore:
FRA1 - Boring, sloppy, totally overscored. I am off this train. Not right they got final group.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

Random yesterday:

I so want a medal for DM/G! That's my main mission now that cutie Austrians are through to the FS! Enbert is hot, but seriously zzzzz and their free makes no sense, even after I had it explained. Forza! Enbert aside, Morgan is the most smokin' :smokin:of all skaters right now, but they were seriously gifted yesterday. I trust on them to mess it up to make my wish come true. They're on the team, after all. Bossman may be off the train, but they aren't. Yet.

Duskova/Bidar are gems! Can't wait for them to slay and beat out all Russians in a few years for the first Czech title in pairs since K/N i 95. It needs to be done!

Aussies I don't get. PRK lady is sparkling so much. Him not so much. Ger2 are so cute, I like them a lot! Zoe Jones is inspiring, but she can't land anything anymore, maybe it's time to call it a day after all. I really don't care that much for M/H. :shuffle:I like them, he was having the time of his life yesterday, but...I don't know...I bit too much of everything. Empress looked STUNNING, better for each competition. I want what she's having. Gold for :glamor: and the fab Bruno!

Ladies
Didn't know I was THAT invested in Caro. Zag skating right after shoved all that she is and what the sport is about. Poor, spunky Zag. I wish someone totally outside Eteri's camp would do choreo for her.

Poor Tiny Viking didn't make it, but I didn't really expect it either. I have a suspicion she might retire now, and make pretty babies with bro Helgesson. Can't remember much more right now. The three HORRID Carmen's killed me. But Dasa made it. :cheer:Priorities, priorities!

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
Ready to scream 'Vai Matteo' soon :cheer2:
Of course cheering loud for the other tt beloved as well as skaters from unlikely skating countries :40beers:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Dima. How much more of a team quality than to zayak. He made me so proud. :lol:
Danny: At least the boy landed on his ass and not his shoulder.
Michal: A 3-2 combo. Fall on the 4S after landing a brilliant one during the warm up.

Sometimes you just have to laugh to keep from crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information