#TeamTrainwreck 11: Foreplay over Coldplay

S

SmallFairy

I must try to mobilize some last power for worlds. Still exhausted from OG I guess...

I hope for Shoma to kill it and win the thing, Anne Line to make the FS with Dasa, Wakaba killing it as well and Anna and Luca getting their perfect farewell. In pairs there will be so much heartbreak. Can I stick my head out and say I want a medal for Magnicficat....?

Hanna

Skating junkie
I feel like I need to report that @levineismine and I have made it to the apartment in one piece, have already managed to spend an hour at the nearby Carrefour (hypermarket version) at nearly midnight (I never realized how many different kinds of biscuits they sell in Italy) and are ready to tackle this week. :kickass:

Also, I'm sleeping above levine on a loft bed and have permission to throw small things at her if she starts snoring. :p

rfisher

Let the skating begin
World Wishes
Pairs: A gold medal for Bruno, silver for Tar/Mor and bronze for Vale!
Ladies: medal for Kostner: all else is just noise although I'll cheer if Sotskova is able to conquer her late season demons and get on the podium.
Dance: medal for Cap/Lan: all else is just noise
Men: I will be thrilled beyond belief if our boy Aliev makes top 5, Rizzo top 10. All else is what it is and I'll be fine with the results. It would be a bonus if Brezina finally, finally has two good skates and is top 10 as he fades into the sunset. Or maybe he just needs to score better than his sister.

J

Jeschke

Awards update:
MESS-shortlist is short of 50 :rofl:
We are at 49splats as of today. I am counting on worlds to get to 50 :40beers:

J

Jeschke

I think you can always count on our poster boy Danny Salmon :yikes:
Danny_Salmon has only 2nods for now.
List is led by by Ignatov, Yan and Stolbova/Klimov with 3 nods each.

Makar's splats ar all so :yikes:, I can't even decide which to ditch :drama:

J

Jeschke

I know, which should stay for sure - the one from senior Nationals :yikes:
That's the one I root for. (and actually is the splat of the season for me! I will campaign hard!)

But I also like 'the shot' from Cup of Nice and the spin splat of EST. But levineismine someone told me, I should not include double nom's to avoid split votes

Ka3sha

Are all three Stolbova/Klimov’s splats from their Fin Trophy LP or?

Btw, even without any polls or nominations Ksenia/Fedor are the most hearthbreaking skaters/team for me this season.. so much drama and heartbreak :wuzrobbed

J

Jeschke

Ignatov, Yan, and Stolbov/Klimov usually make it to the Free. :shuffle::gallopin1
:rofl:
Awesome post.

But I think Posterboy's shoulder-splat is one of the frontrunners to win this shit this season. Bossman prefers the first splat (with @alchemy void loud screaming in the back) in the FS way more.

SamuraiK

So Benoit announced his retirement. Im regreting not giving him a do-hard award while competing.

Nothing said about Progrebinsky but this is almost like a death sentence for her if she wants to continue. No senior with high level available unless she intends to look abroad.

Ka3sha

Wishlist for Worlds:
Men:
Shoma/Chen in 1-2 in any order, Kolyada for bronze. Dima, sorry, I luurve you and #ttw, but I want Russian media and stupid fans to shut up and stop insulting Kolyada.
Aliev in top-5, Rizzo in top-10
Great farewell for Michal :wuzrobbed

Ladies:
Silver for Caro and bronze for Wakaba. Stanislava ahead of Maria :)
Redemption skate for Gabby

Pairs:
Vale/Ondrei for bronze

Ice Dance:
Madi/Zach for silver, obviously
Anna/Luca for bronze

Ka3sha:
to enjoy great weather, lots of wine and tasty food in Milan :D

Well, it’s a pretty short list :shuffle:

Last edited:

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
Also, I'm sleeping above levine on a loft bed
This sounds like a freudian slip that I would make :p
Survived the first day of practice, showed up at 6.30 am for the dance and then took a nap during the ladies, so nothing really trainwrecky to mention :D

rfisher

Let the skating begin
While I think it would be nice for Bruno to have the full set of World's medals, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if the podium was Russian, Italian, French. Go Vale!

J

Jeschke

So Benoit announced his retirement. Im regreting not giving him a do-hard award while competing.
This is such a shame. He got so damn hot this season and I had a soft spot for the hooker-FD.
I wished their move turning senior before Parsons and MC/C would have paid out, but it didn't. I did prefer P/B by a mile.

Goodbye Alex!

J

Jeschke

This sounds like a freudian slip that I would make :p
Survived the first day of practice, showed up at 6.30 am for the dance and then took a nap during the ladies, so nothing really trainwrecky to mention :D
I found some desperate trainwreck moment in your sentence :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information