#TeamTrainwreck 11: Foreplay over Coldplay

J

Jeschke

He's in charge of the really young kids so maybe he's the new Kindergarten teacher and the Gauz got promoted to primary school.
That's a good proposal. The Gauz will win MIMOS without a poll this season, so it's good to get new flesh :saint:

J

Jeschke

Glinka for MIMOS! :mitchell:
Okay, okay, we will have a face-off :D

Speaking of that, and as worlds are around the corner, and the year-end-polls start on April 1st, who else do we need for MIMOS? (the number here might be closer this time, if we lack of hot deserving minions). Give your thoughts. Lamenting afterwards will not be allowed :EVILLE:

For MESS, MEEPOTS, POTS, and Tursy-POTS we have already actually long shortlist (if you think one deserving might be forgotten by the boss, you can propose - and very likely I will find it unworthy :EVILLE: )

A shame here: Freed's headbang from Santa Claus Cup is no longer available online; she will get robbed of her nomination :drama:

J

Jeschke

I started a new career last year, sorry I couldn’t put it all on hold for Nebelhorn Trophy. :drama:
So I definitely am counting on you this year! If you want 35ladies maybe you can do a europe week with ondrej nepela / nebelhorn combined, that should be enough of OES you adore :p

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
shame here: Freed's headbang from Santa Claus Cup is no longer available online; she will get robbed of her nomination :drama:

This really is like one of the biggest travesties of the season. :drama: She had my vote! And seeing how she’s now like Austrian no 4 :eek: I don’t think she’s going to have many opportunities to redeem herself.

So I definitely am counting on you this year! If you want 35ladies maybe you can do a europe week with ondrej nepela / nebelhorn combined, that should be enough of OES you adore :p

Plan this for me please! I can’t find the 2018-2019 ISU calendar.

SamuraiK

https://www.instagram.com/michael_pogoril/

Most important news of the season: Pogo's cat has his own instagram account:cat:

He should teach her how to fall properly..

I fear for Pogo. She has no decent SB and will be dropped out of the 24 WS once the 15-16 points are removed. So no GP guarantee which means only COR host pick or relying on some other fed generous enough to consider her a non threat and give her an invitation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information