#TeamTrainwreck 11: Foreplay over Coldplay

S

SmallFairy

I guess Boss is over the moon for Erokhov, he should stick to him and Samarin:D Rizzo actually medaled, at least on of our #missionbronze hit!:cheer2:

Ladies were:eek::eek: Crazy TES score for Trusova, can't she just skate with the men? Some of them could use a reality check. Awsome it was, Rapunzel 2.0.

RoseRed

I guess Boss is over the moon for Erokhov, he should stick to him and Samarin:D Rizzo actually medaled, at least on of our #missionbronze hit!:cheer2:

Ladies were:eek::eek: Crazy TES score for Trusova, can't she just skate with the men? Some of them could use a reality check. Awsome it was, Rapunzel 2.0.
She even said in an interview afterwords that her hair is so long because she saw Rapunzel when she was little and loved it.

S

SmallFairy

Mathilda didn't quit! But she's leaving Tibro, moving back home to Stockholm to train there. Makes sense, as she moved to Tibro to practice with Joshi, then Joshi retired. Matilda might as well go back to fab Stockholm, and friends and family. Tibro is kind of small...

Source is Tibro KKs IG. You heard it at #ttw first:D

J

Jeschke

Took a while to rewatch, but here is Boss' JW Men and Ladies FS recap:

Men:
Erkohov - Hell yeah :swoon: Nothing more to add. Hell yeah! :swoon:
All others - Do the walk of shame losing to Trusova.
Krasnozhon - The fall itself looked not that bad, everything afterwards looked pretty damn painful :yikes: He should give Samohin a run for his money in the MESS-race.
Danielian - Funny little guy. I still miss Murashov's belly :D
Rizzo - Medalling with that is so :gallopin1 :rofl: I guess it's a good reward for his season still.
Phan - :blah:
Savosin - I like, don't know why but I do.
Pulkinen - Yap :smokin:
Pavlov - Goodness, I love my ukrainian boys :swoon: Like the nerdy banquet look and that he is besties with Selevko (who obviously is not very photogenic :p ) I love his 'Blood Diamond' FS, though it feels, he skates it 5 seasons at least :D
JPN guys - Boring as hell.
Hess - That's my boy, hell yeah! :respec:
Lee - That jeans-onsie with sparkles is something I'd expect @alchemy void to wear on a casual day :glamor:
Maysuradze - I guess someone is looking hot 10yrs from now.
Orzel - Good lord, what a :gallopin1 But if someone looks that good, as @SamuraiK does know,the results will come, sooner or...never :p But who cares, we need that lovebird story with Lim going to happen.
Sahaka - Awesome, love his skating.
Siao Him Fa - what a tribute to Kovtun, in music, costumes and :gallopin1-skate.

Ladies:
Trusova - Good lord, that hair is frightening me. Holy shit, kudos to her skate, 2x quads, 3x 3-3 :respec: I will be even more impressed if ahe is still around 5yrs from now with tech content.
Kostornaia - So much to adore. She is eligible next season, or?
Yamashita - Solid, but pretty forgettable to me, scusi.
Stasia - I love love love that FS :love: It's one of my fav programs this season; she is so into it. Of course, as proud memeber of #ttw she walks away with pewter, of course :drama: I guess that was not enough to push Sotskova of the Milano-waggon, or? She needs some polish in her landings and movements but she was the only adult skater out there for me.
Lim - Awesome. Give me that Orzel-lovebirds#3
Yokoi - I bet @alchemy void wa slip-syncing the entire Cher/Aguielera-program :D I was not too imnpressed, but if you're ending your clean FS with the last 2 jumping passes being 3-3 and 2a-3-2 you really deserve that moment :respec:
Cui - Nice.
Kihara/You - I cannot see what everyone else sees in both of them, scusi. Give me Nagai and Park any second :D
Dastich - Another Top10 finish to bow out of junior worlds (I guess); Great achievement with those boose and all this growing the last 2 seasons. Good job Dastich!
Pesendorfer - Farewell Freed, farewell! (sorry vice)
Beccari - 1-6 layout :eek: :respec:
Ma - Zhang was still youn g enough for junior worlds, wasn't she? :drama::rofl: #untilthebitterend
Toktarova - Congrats, MESS-shortlist :yikes:

SamuraiK

No, she is staying in juniors for one more year.
Age-eligible Russian juniors are: Konstantinova (for two years already :D), Gubanova, Samodurova, Panenkova, Gulyakova

No, she is staying in juniors for one more year.
Age-eligible Russian juniors are: Konstantinova (for two years already :D), Gubanova, Samodurova, Panenkova, Gulyakova

Besides obvious Konstantinova i can only see Samodurova moving up. All the others should stay another year before getting buried in the senior field

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I don't get that reference but kudos to Larry for showing in skating costume even at the banquet :respec:
:lol: I'll try to find a YouTube clip of a Steve Martin SNL clip being an 80s lounge lizard. All Larry needs is the gold chains.

SamuraiK

That took a while for you! Amateur!
Verdict?
No verdict needed, Javi is dead for me :drama: The girl? I don't even start! :drama::D
#teammiki

If being a professional means stalking 24/7 banquet pics or adoniev's shirtless selfies im very gladly an amateur.:D

I actually think she looks similar to Miki. Like a spanish version of her.:shuffle:

SamuraiK

I'm not going to like the "Gubanova was robbed of JW" crap talk but Im glad Stasia is getting one chance in the major comps . We know there won't be that many chances after.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I'm not going to like the "Gubanova was robbed of JW" crap talk but Im glad Stasia is getting one chance in the major comps . We know there won't be that many chances after.
Here's her chance to prove all of us who prefer Gubanova wrong. :D Given the quality of skaters at JW relative to SW, she has a chance to medal, but I hope it's bronze after Kostner gets her silver (I don't hold out for gold as that would too much for my #TeamItaly meme because I want medals for everybody except Rizzo. Even I'm that that delusional.)

SamuraiK

Here's her chance to prove all of us who prefer Gubanova wrong. :D Given the quality of skaters at JW relative to SW, she has a chance to medal, but I hope it's bronze after Kostner gets her silver (I don't hold out for gold as that would too much for my #TeamItaly meme because I want medals for everybody except Rizzo. Even I'm that that delusional.)

Oh that's right, Kostner's chances now increase a lot. It feels almost like ITA fed is bribing all these withdrawals to ensure the delussional missions becoming reality! :p:D #Cinquantalegacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information