Kobe Bryant dies in Helicopter crash

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Omg I just saw the breaking news story. Horrible news.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Oh my goodness. That's awful. Not a big basketball fan but he was a giant in the sport and life.

canbelto

Some NBA stars who wouldn't tweet about a fake death are now confirming it. Awful news. :(

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
Wow. I didn’t know he was on it. This is very local to me, and I’d heard about it but didn’t know who had died. My prayers are with his family. :(

DFJ

Just walked in the door. My goodness, lots of broken hearts today. 😥

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
I'm seeing it more, but it's unconfirmed.

Was Kobe a pilot? Because if there were 5 people total, it seems unlikely that all 4 of his daughters would be aboard unless he was piloting. There are certainly celebrities who fly, so it's possible, but also seems that would have been mentioned.

canbelto

Was Kobe a pilot? Because if there were 5 people total, it seems unlikely that all 4 of his daughters would be aboard unless he was piloting. There are certainly celebrities who fly, so it's possible, but also seems that would have been mentioned.

Kobe has been piloting his own helicopter for years.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...

Unfortunately it is confirmed. His 13 yo daughter GiGi was on board.

Last edited:

MsZem

I see the sea
Holy s__t, reports are now saying that his four daughters were with him on the helicopter.
Before that reports were that Rick Fox had been on the helicopter. I'd wait for reputable sources before running with any rumors.

AxelAnnie

TMZ has the full story. Neighbors report hearing the engine sputtering before it went down

AxelAnnie

N.Y. Post is reporting that a fire broke out and the helo came tumbling down. As with all breaking news reports are sometimes confusing.

AxelAnnie

A bit of California geography. Calabasas has become an enclave for the rich celebrities.

Where the copter went down is in a very rural hilly area of hills and dry grasses running from behind Malibu and over to Calabasas

pat c

Just read that his 13 year old daughter was in the helicoper with him. Dayum that is too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information