German Skating News 2018/19

J

Jeschke

🇩🇪 #JuniorRace Update:
(2 spots everywhere)
(only listed those, who scored internationally too or have a only competitive score out of nationals to date)

Junior Men
333,32 Nikita Starostin (Tallinn Trophy 172,37; Inge Solar Memorial 160,95)
313,71 Denis Gurdzhi (Nationals 161,42; Inge Solar Memorial 152,29 )
297,78 Kai Jagoda (Halloween Cup 150,59; Volvo Cup 147,19)
293,54 Daniel Sapozhnikov (Nationals 153,55; Volvo Cup 139,99)
288,10 Florian Paschke (Volvo Cup 152,92; Nationals 135,18)
286,25 Jonathan Hess (JGP AUT 161,51; JGP CZE 124,74)
280,31 Louis Weissert (Nationals 150,65; Christmas Cup 129,66)
259,84 Tim England (Nationals 136,12; Prague Riedell Ice Cup 123,72)
211,78 Nicos Jaron Martick (Nationals 114,56; Prague Riedell Ice Cup 97,22)

Junior Ladies
269,98 Ann-Christin Marold (Skate Celje 136,99; Nationals 131,99)
264,21 Elodie Eudine (Grand Prix Bratislava; Nationals 130,85)
240,50 Anastasia Steblyanka (Nationals 126,27; Inge Solar Memorial 114,23)
234,41 Janne Salatzki (Nationals 127,28; Grand Prix Bratislava 107,13)
232,89 Linn Jörgensen (Nationals 119,07; Inge Solar Memorial 113,82)
215,32 Carolin Hess (Inge Solar Memorial 114,15; Halloween Cup 101,17)
192,74 Romy Schallert (Nationals 106,73; Inge Solar Memorial 86,01)
126,85 Kristina Isaev (Nationals 126,85)
104,16 Tiffany Klaunig (Golden Bear 104,16)
89,37 Lea Schwamberger (Prague Riedell Ice Cup 89,37)

Junior Pairs
247,57 Talisa Thomalla / Robert Kunkel (Nationals 128,03; JGP AUT 119,54)
229,44 Letizia Roscher / Luis Schuster (Nationals; 120,21; Prague Riedell Ice Cup 109,23)

Junior Ice Dance
287,70 Charise Matthaei / Maximilian Pfisterer (Nationals 144,35; Grand Prix Bratislava 143,35)
259,61 Lara Luft / Asaf Kazimov (Nationals 131,89 ; Volvo Cup 127,72)
241,71 Amanda Peterson / Stephano Valentino Schuster (Halloween Cup 123,47; JGP SVK 118,24)
237,63 Anne-Marie Wolf / Max Lieber (Nationals 119,04; Pavel Roman Memorial 118,59)
217,32 Lilia Schubert / Kieren Wagner (Nationals 113,11; Grand Prix Bratislava 104,21)
192,69 Julia Albrecht / Kai Hofrichter (Volvo Cup 99,70; Nationals 92,99)
179,88 Diana Kist / Sergej Gross (Nationals 101,42; Volvo Cup 78,46)
161,26 Annabel Habermann / Leon Wagner (Nationals 86,20; Volvo Cup 75,06)

J

Jeschke

Congrats to the new 🇩🇪 champions:
Paul Fentz (2nd title)
Nicole Schott (4th title)
Minerva-Fabienne Hase / Nolan Seegert (1st title)
Shari Koch / Christian Nüchtern (1st title)

Final Rankings #EurosRace TeamD 🇩🇪 :
Men (1 spot):
432,06 Paul Fentz (GP RUS 220,57; Nationals 211,49)
364,66 Thomas Stoll (CS AUT 183,82; Nationals 180,84)
350,78 Catalin Dimitrescu (CS CRO 181,66;CS AUT 169,128)

Ladies (2 spots):
322,50 Nicole Schott (Nationals 167,67; CS EST 154,83)
313,36 Nathalie Weinzierl (CS GER 157,45; Nationals 155,91)
288,86 Alissa Scheidt (CS CRO 145,72; Nationals 143,14)
123,87 Lutricia Bock (CS FIN 123,87)

Pairs (2 spots):
346,87 Minerva Fabienne Hase / Nolan Seegert (Nationals 174,69; CS CRO 172,18)
329,84 Annika Hocke / Ruben Blommaert (Nationals 169,37; CS CRO 160,47)

Ice Dance (1 spot):
347,03 Shari Koch / Christian Nüchtern (Nationals 181,72; CS CRO 165,31)
334,51 Katharina Müller / Tim Dieck (Nationals 176,40; GP USA 158,11)
330,62 Jennifer Urban / Benjamin Steffan (Nationals 176,35; CS EST 154,27)

Seems like the ladies result we were guessing about, doesn’ it? 😉

Good for Nicole Schott. I really like her elegant skating.

Weinzirl’s skating looks more refined. And what lovely a sit spin that was.
I much respect her former trainer for what he has been doing for german skating. But in this particular case, training with Pötzsch might have been a good decision, since the Mannheim girls are more a powerhouse sort of style (noticed that again at juniors). Not bad either, but as Schott is more at the opposite end of the scale ...

Thanks for that, stefka. I like the layout of your blog and the many pictures were very welcome.
I agree with you about the junior pairs. They were nice to watch. Roscher/Schuster haven‘t been skating together for too long, so the outcome is quite reasonable.
What training or trainer produced that?

J

Jeschke

Seems like the ladies result we were guessing about, doesn’ it? 😉
And exactaly with the point I was complaining about. Lifting Marold to bronze with PCS she never gets in any international. Scheidt was close to Schott at Challenger series this season, and is put now 8pts behind her, and 4pts behind Weinziel, and most worrisome: only 3pts ahead of Marold. 3!!! This is totally the wrong message sent to Marold here.
She has big tricks, but sorry, bronze was totally robbed of Scheidt here!

I don’t see it as robbery. Yet, I would love to rewatch the free skates (video won‘t play) so that it might become more obvious to me.

While I am with you in terms of young athletes development and also I respect Scheidt‘s improvement, I didn’t see that remarkable a performance necessarily putting her 3rd. She got better PCS than Marold, though. In turn, Marold features the highest base value by far (5 points and more). Considering what’s going on internationally, technical difficulty has to pay off as well, even if it’s just german nats.
Looking at the overall picture, Scheidt is more well-rounded.
However, under my very eyes both of them would make honorable bronze medalists.

Are there any opinions about Hocke/Blommaert and Hase/Seegert?

Sabine-Yuna

I don’t see it as robbery. Yet, I would love to rewatch the free skates (video won‘t play) so that it might become more obvious to me.

While I am with you in terms of young athletes development and also I respect Scheidt‘s improvement, I didn’t see that remarkable a performance necessarily putting her 3rd. She got better PCS than Marold, though. In turn, Marold features the highest base value by far (5 points and more). Considering what’s going on internationally, technical difficulty has to pay off as well, even if it’s just german nats.

I have not seen the ladies. To your question about the two pairs. SP was ok for me. With the new scoring system a fall like H/Bs loop throw is really costly. Hase/Seegert did an almost clean program (just the spin was not in sync). In the FP I was a little surprised about the scores, especially the PCS. How can HS score higher than HB with such a FP full of mistakes. HB were almost clean, but it seemed the judges wanted to keep HS in first place.
Actually at this moment I think they are almost on the same level. I would not predict who will be better at Europeans. But both pairs still have a long way to go.

J

Jeschke

Marold's international PCS this season:
SP: 19,22, 18,72
FS: 36,13, 42,53
Nationals:
SP: 21,08
FS: 47,47

Scheidt's internationals PCS this season:
SP: 26,12, 25,04, 24,72
FS: 52, 54, 43,04, 48,16
Nationals:
SP: 24,66
FS: 50,40

I agree on the TES side of Marold, and I would have had no problem if she won it fairly by a distant margin here.
It's hard to compare scores (as they always are bound to the particular skate, the judges, etc.) but I think the summary above should strengthen my point.
Scheidt got her lowest PCS this season in the SP at nationals (with a comparable skate to her previous outings). The FS PCS I am fine. Marold on the other han goz lifted by around 1,5pts in the SP and at least 5pts in the FS.

Scheidt lost bronze by 0,6pts and this was not due to Marold's advantage in TES but to the insane judging of PCS.

-->strengthens my point that German Fed should consider combined nationals with another country / other countries. More pleasant for audiences, bigger fields, more competitiv fields, fair judging.

As mentioned above, H/S did fine in the SP, but were totally off after the stupid fall to start in the FS. Nontheless, H/B are a shadow of last year. The SP only works for Hocke, Blommaert looks like a background actor, the concept for the FS is a total mess. It's not crowd pleasing at all, which could even work out, if the skating is fine, but their entire skating looks so laboured this season, there is no ease in anything.

Actually at this moment I think they are almost on the same level. I would not predict who will be better at Europeans.
I totally disagree here. H/S are on a different level than H/B this season and the only way they come close at Euros is, when H/S completely **** up.

Last edited by a moderator:

As you said, it’s difficult to compare scores.
There are more aspects that could be discussed related to the scores listed, such beeing
- Marold had a much cleaner fs (1 underrotation, 1 edge) than Scheidt ( 2 underrotations, 2 down-gradings)
This often matters a lot whether it be national or international competitions.
- Not only between the two of them, but in comparison to previous results the free of Marold at nationals was much cleaner than any other this season
- Schott is way ahead of Scheidt even though they were placed close to each other at challenger series, but few are questioning that.

Still judges scored Scheidt’s performance higher in PCS than Marold‘s. So there is no disagreement about which of the two performances should lead in PCS.

The point is: Does Scheidt deserve much higher scores and if so, in which components?

Considering the margin in total scores, those previous results make me think twice.
Though while watching I personally didn’t find that one was a worthy bronze medalist and the other wasn’t.
Plus I think, these two are different skaters at very different stages of their careers and it’s difficult to compare them in their overall package.

I wish that we get to see all the young and junior skaters developing their full potential.

And away from names I wonder in which direction german (european, eventually) skating will develop.

Are there any chances left to qualify for euros/worlds for ice dancers?

I am not quite sure what to think about pairs. Again personally I don’t consider one significantly better than the other competitor.

What is it with spots at euros/worlds? It was written somewhere that we probably go down to 1 next season?

H/S had serious technical problems for the better part of their partnership and there is a body tension issue. None of that can be said about H/B. Nevertheless they made a step backwards and the thing with the lifts at Skate America... goodness.

H/S improved a lot and the SP suits them well and looks polished. Like you, @Sabine-Yuna, I am kind of uncertain about the free.
What about the lifts? Are they competitively fast, especially in the end of a 4-minutes fs?
Are they unique enough to stand out from other pairs of their technical level to make a name?

Judges seemed to like H/B a lot last season. While I think they are more memorable than H/S and both very talented skaters and fast learners I keep on wondering whether or not they match each other.

Is there another pair in the present or past we can compare them to (in style and character)?

It’s sometimes like both want to shine but they shine different colors?

Besides, there was one article about Savchenko/Massot saying Savchenko would eventually come back with another partner for Beijing 2022 and now there is a second one with similar content. First I didn’t take it seriously, but it doesn’t sound like a joke. Although, who has the level or potential to compete for olympic medals and is „free“?

Last edited:

RoseRed

I am not quite sure what to think about pairs. Again personally I don’t consider one significantly better than the other competitor.

What is it with spots at euros/worlds? It was written somewhere that we probably go down to 1 next season?

H/S had serious technical problems for the better part of their partnership and there is a body tension issue. None of that can be said about H/B. Nevertheless they made a step backwards and the thing with the lifts at Skate America... goodness.

H/S improved a lot and the SP suits them well and looks polished. Like you, @Sabine-Yuna, I am kind of uncertain about the free.
What about the lifts? Are they competitively fast, especially in the end of a 4-minutes fs?
Are they unique enough to stand out from other pairs of their technical level to make a name?

Judges seemed to like H/B a lot last season. While I think they are more memorable than H/S and both very talented skaters and fast learners I keep on wondering whether or not they match each other.

Is there another pair in the present or past we can compare them to (in style and character)?

Besides, there was one article about Savchenko/Massot saying Savchenko would eventually come back with another partner for Beijing 2022 and now there is second one with similar content. First I didn’t take it seriously, but it doesn’t sound like a joke. Although, who has the level or potential to compete for olympic medals and is „free“?
It's possible she changed her mind, but she has said that if she were to continue it would only be with Bruno.

J

Jeschke

No, #eurosrace is over for all disciplines.
Koch/Nüchtern should get that spot.

For worlds it's a different scenario: if K/N don't reacht Top12 at Euros, there might be a reconsideration of the worlds spot or another test skate/competition.

A month ago I would have said that neither of the 3 dance teams might get close to Top12, but with the latest TES by K/N it might be doable. Getting on the ice early in the RD might hurt their chances a lot though (especially as PCS is not really their strength).
Personally, I would put all money on one team this season. Changing between euros and worlds (imaging they don't mess up completely) makes no sense for me. We don't know how Schott/Polizoakis will look like (if they will appear) and so german fed should have one #1 to push this season into next and show them off.

To be honest, I don't see much shining in Blommaert. The 1st pairing with Prölss had the most charme (of the youth), we all knew the story. For Vartmann and Hocke, he is a good 'assistant', but it is/was about the girl. It's not meant disrespectful, just my personal opinion/ovservation. Apart from that, I can't see much progress in his jumps and lifts; lifts look easier than with Vartmann but still kinda worrsisome and laboured to me. I never get rid of the feeling boy needs more often go to the gym. Overall H/B seem kinda off this season, as if they lack motivation.

I can't see them dropping to 1 in Euros; both teams should be in reach of Top10 at least, so one Top12 finish to secure 2 spots.
Worlds spot seems likely to be down to 1 next season. But with the weak fields this year and great skates, Top 12 for 1 pair or 13/14 in combo could still be in reach.
(new 20 pairs FS rule might work against them here though, but this is all theoretical talking).

Other spot chances:
Ladies - this will be a nailbiter to hold on 2 euros spot, hope Schott is fine and makes it. Weinzierl I wouldn't count on. Worlds 2 spots we do not need tot talk about :p
Men - I can't see Fentz securing a 2nd Euros ticket without the others bombing a lot, not to speak of Fentz's bomb potential.
Dance - Top10 Euros seems not doable too.

So overall, after great olympics, this season is a rough disillusion for german skating/fed.
(Luckily reevaluation of the funds and structures already took place by olympic committee and all 5 squad bases - oberstdorf, mannheim, berlin, dortmund and chemnitz - remain intact. I was surprised by this decision, especially with Chemnitz still listed as DOSB shut down more than 20% of the winter sport bases).

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you have a link?

https://m.tagesspiegel.de/sport/savchenko-massot-kerber-zverev-eine-kuer-verzaubert/23816138-2.html?

This is the second one. I‘ll try to find the other when I have more time.

Tagesspiegel is a daily newspaper. Like most other press in germany they don’t write regularly about figure skating, so they probably are no experts. This being said,

Im März 2018 wurden Savchenko und Massot in Mailand auch noch zum ersten Mal gemeinsam Weltmeister. Inzwischen machen sie Dienst am Publikum bei Eislaufshows. Die in Oberstdorf lebende Sportlerin sagt zum Mangel im Nachwuchs im deutschen Eiskunstlauf: „Eiskunstlauf in Deutschland wird nicht unterstützt. Die Grundlage ist, dass man von klein auf keine Unterstützung kriegt.“ Savchenko will 2022 in Peking noch einmal angreifen, ohne Bruno Massot, der hat Rückenbeschwerden. Aber was auch noch kommt, die beiden haben, wie Savchenko sagt, „eine wunderschöne Geschichte geschrieben“.

„Savchenko plans to attack (...) in Beijing 2022 without Bruno who suffers from back pain“

But I get it like @RoseRed that Bruno would be her 1st choice and there were articles indeed where she said she would only come back with Bruno.

https://www.rbb24.de/sport/beitrag/...mpiasieger-aljona-savchenko-bruno-massot.html

It’s more hesitant, basically saying A&B are undecided.
But Dönsdorf, the fed‘s sporting director, is cited he believes A wants to skate with B but it’s well possible to team up with somebody else.

That may also be the wish of a somehow „desperate“ fed because they know that fed didn’t do their homework and there is no success for them in sight?

From the wording it’s not really possible to determine whosever idea it was and who came foreward to the interviewer.

RBB is a Berlin regional broadcaster and they refer to their program as a source.

text_skate

@Newbie thanks for the links. Neither of the articles is quoting a source for the statement, that Aljona might skate with another guy. So I will wait and see, what Aljona and Bruno will do.

J

Jeschke

Dancing on ice is starting today (20:15, SAT 1).

There’s a lot on social media, e.g. https://web.de/magazine/unterhaltung/tv-film/dancing-on-ice-freuen-stars-grossen-auftritt-33501016

The pro‘s are first class while most of the „stars“ are trash tv.
VPN or free trial subscription to tvspielfilm for example should do the job for expats.
The only first class I see in in this entire (trash tv) show is Katarina Witt! :EVILLE:
But I agree, the figure skaters are a good deal for this.

I will try to post some comments/thoughts later, for those interested.

Enchanted

Myriam Leuenberger is in the show as well?

Dytrt is a good fit for this show, IMO.

This flag parade is as tacky as it gets. :rofl:

ETA. So far, this show has been the epitome of tacky and then comes Joti in his pajama (his costume). It feels like his level of skating has decreased.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Recap of 🇩🇪 'Dancing on Ice, Season 03 Episode 01'
(Season 1 was won by Kati Winkler & Oliver Petszokat, Season 2 by Maurizio Margaglio & Susanne Pätzold)

Valentina Marchei opening the show (group number) wearing a freaky wig ; what is she doing here? :eek: Okay, answer is given: opening number by 'Holiday on Ice', maybe she skates there, I have no clue.
Dytrt/Bonheur with the freaky move, where he holds her by the blades and swings her up and down; Dytrt's head seriously almost smashed into the ice :yikes:

Jury:
Katarina Witt (looking better than ever :love: She was the host of 2 seasons of DoI on another german TV channel 2006 and 2007)
Daniel Weiss (national champ 1990,1991)
Judith Williams (TV-host, businesswoman)
Cale Kalay (Choreograph, Dancer)

1) Kat Rybkowski & Detlef Soost (Choreograph, TV host, Jury Popstars)
'Échame La Culpa'
Oh boy, this is totally bad; only 2 foot skating, he wobbles outta spin after 1 turn, shaky lift, nice pair spin with lift exit.
22,5pts (of 40 possible)

(How I hate Trash TV, and the show is just running for 15min 🆘 :scream: )

2) David Vincour & Sarina Nowak (Model, former Germany's Next Topmodel candidate, now curvy model)
'California Gurls'
(I cannot recall Vincour at all, bad skating fan I am :D)
This was not bad; some ice dance moves and holds, nice speed and performance by her, good lifts.
21,0pts
(The non-ice-dance-jury is horror to listen to :yikes:)

3) Matti Landgraf & Aleksandra Bechtel (TV host)
(Of course I am still :drama: the Vartmann/Landgraf combo for Pyeongchang did not work out :wuzrobbed)
'Katchi'
This was obviously the worst so far; she stumbled everywhere, no glide at all; everything was done by Matti, lifting/dragging her around.
18,0pts

4) Joti Polizoakis & Sarah Lombardi (Runner-up German Idol, Runner-up Dancing with the Stars, Reality TV Star)
(Joti landing 3sal's in the preview clip :rofl: Judging on the level of german men and dance, maybe he should switch back :rofl:)
'Fallin' '
Good lifts, nice free leg in the exit, spiral but lots of lifting by Joti, best performance so far. Joti by far the best 'skating partner' so far, really into it, selling the shit outta it.
Daniel Weiss mentioning Joti is still searching for a partner; as his usual commentary in TV, I think Weiss is not up to date :p
34,0pts

5) Myriam Leuenberger & Kevin Kuske (Bobsleigher, 4times olympic gold medalist)
'Wake me up before you go-go'
Boy, he is a hunk of a man :eek:; he was more invested in the sing along than in actual skating :rofl: Spin not too bad, lifts were fine, the rest was more running on the ice.
26,5pts

6) Alexander Gazsi & Désirée Nick (Actress, Entertainerin, Reality TV Star)
Judging on the programs of Z/G earlier, this is a match made in heaven :love: :rofl:
'Get here'
You can see she has a professional ballet education, but she is totally insecure on ice; but she is 62 and had ruptured a muscle fibre in practice, so I don't wanna be too harsh.
22,5pts

7) Amani Fancy & Timur Bartels (Actor)
'Sorry'
They really look cute together :love: (Fancy is totally flushing being asked about his looks :love:)
Good spin by him, 1LoTh :rofl:, good flow, pair spin with lift; best so far.
Fancy lost her competitive shape quite fast :shuffle: Nontheless, she looks hot as hell :smokin:
You can already sense how the format will exploit the flirt vibe between them 🆘
35,5pts

8) Anette Dytrt & John Michael Kelly (Musician, part of 'The Kelly Family')
Trivia: In Season 02 (of another version) of DoI Dytrt placed already 6th; at that time she skated pairs with Norman Jeschke; due to ISU rules back then they were not allowed to compete later (after taking part in a not sanctioned TV show) and the partnership ended; she came back as a single skater again a year later)
Dytrt's blonde reached new platinum levels @alchemy void might approve :rofl:
'David's Song' (his song)
Dytrt is in awesome shape, looking better than ever :love::love::love: I could not concentrate much on him therefore. He is pretty insecure. You could tell Dytrt is skating tons of shows these days, great performance qualitites.
31,0pts

Skate-Off after public vote: Gazsi/Nick vs. Vincour/Nowak

Jury decision: Vincour/Nowak will stay, Gazsi/Nick are out.

Conclusion:
- Dytrt better starts another comeback and saves german ladies skating 👆🏼:gallopin1
- Fancy should comeback too, such a shame.
- Joti hopefully is not getting lost in the jungle of german trash/reality TV after this show and will comeback with Schott#2.
- I forgot how much I hate trash/reality TV; this will be a fight to go through the next weeks 🆘

sus2850

Loved the show, ok, some alcohol was involved. I would have kicked out Soost.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
This sounds awesome. I'm kind of surprised this made it on TV-- I didn't think figure skating was very popular in Germany nowadays? Is there a little more interest with S/M's Olympic gold?

Why the hell isn't Mari in this?!?! :mitchell: She doesn't seem to have much of anything going on, other than toothbrushes.

Jury:
Katarina Witt (looking better than ever :love: She was the host of 2 seasons of DoI on another german TV channel 2006 and 2007)
Daniel Weiss (national champ 1990,1991)
Judith Williams (TV-host, businesswoman)
Cale Kalay (Choreograph, Dancer)

Marina Kiellmann wuzrobbed of a spot on the panel. :drama:

Enchanted

@Jeschke You are a commited skating fan, for sure! :encore:

I was trying to stay awake until Dytrt but couldn't. Based on her appearances at various shows, I'd say she is in better shape and better performer than she was in her competitive years.

... I'm kind of surprised this made it on TV-- I didn't think figure skating was very popular in Germany nowadays? Is there a little more interest with S/M's Olympic gold?

So am I.
To judge from ratings, the show can be seen as a success.

Tatort was king as much as ever, but DOI was at 12,4 % (adults 14-49) and at 18 % among 14-29 year olds.

Die Premiere von «Dancing on Ice»war bei Sat.1 mit 2,69 Millionen Zusehern ein Erfolg. Bei den Umworbenen standen 1,25 Millionen und 12,4 Prozent Marktanteil auf dem Papier.
(quotenmeter.de)

Mit fast 18 Prozent Marktanteil war die Show besonders bei den 14- bis 29-Jährigen gefragt.
(dwdl.de).

However I will be even more surprised if they are able to keep that. It’s so lowbrow, and stuffed with ads.
Whereas I enjoyed the pro cast (and somehow even like watching ESC), I didn’t make it to the end.
But if they can attract people to skating I wish them good luck.

J

Jeschke

This sounds awesome. I'm kind of surprised this made it on TV-- I didn't think figure skating was very popular in Germany nowadays? Is there a little more interest with S/M's Olympic gold?
I was kinda surprised either, they gave it another shot, as the previous seasons were not really successful 🤷🏼‍♂️

To me, the interest in figure skating here has not much grown since S/M's gold, but who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️

Why the hell isn't Mari in this?!?! :mitchell:
This is the most important question! The only acceeptable answer to this is she is having numerous tryouts for her epic comeback! 👆🏼
#hopedieslast :drama:

@Jeschke You are a commited skating fan, for sure! :encore:
:40beers:
I was trying to stay awake until Dytrt but couldn't. Based on her appearances at various shows, I'd say she is in better shape and better performer than she was in her competitive years.
:respec:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information