Fun YouTube Videos

Moto Guzzi

I watched this live on my local news channel. It never fails to make me laugh. Jim Vance and George Michael couldn't stop laughing. The two of them were such a great team.

"We...we wanna apolo.."
"Hold on! Hold on!"

RIP Jim Vance. He died this morning.

Last edited:

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I found this video on YouTube in April of 2012 right before I went home from Nurse Care which was a nursing facility where I had to have a wound vac on my leg, have physical therapy to learn how to walk using a walker and how to use a wheelchair, too. I stayed at Nurse Care for a year before I could go home.

Around March of 2012, there was a dancing contest in the recreation area at Nurse Care. Several of my friends were using their wheelchairs, and they talked me into dancing with my wheelchair, too. That's when I realized I could still dance, and we all had a blast. I surprised myself because I won 1st place. I received a blue ribbon and a cake which I shared with everyone in the recreation room. That was one of my happiest moments because I knew then that I could still dance which was something I had loved all my life.

When I found this video, I was filled with admiration for Paula and Gary who auditioned at Britain's Got Talent. They came up with the name, Strictly Wheels, and the whole audience including Simon and the rest of the judges were totally mesmerized.

I'm so proud of Paula for auditioning with her partner, Gary, because it showed that anything is possible. :cheer2:(y):respec:

Strictly Wheels - 2012 Britain's Got Talent

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I love the series of Irish people tasting things, which shouldn't be funny, but just cracks me up!
Irish people taste absinthe
Okay it's like this! Absinthe could be used for a number of things; a cleaning solution that can be used to clean the sinks, bathtub and toilet, a cleaning solution to mop the floors to a gleaming shine and also a cleaning solution to use on any silverware. After seeing the expressions on their faces in this video, Absinthe could be a bootlegger's rotgut! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information