Fun YouTube Videos

PeterG

That one is funnier watching it again. But these ones all make me bellow. (Can one "bellow" with laughter??) :lol:

What am I supposed to do with this??

The CAT, you idiot!!

We can only take funfetti or chocolate cake...this will be what we're living off of!!!

Artemis@BC

Yeah, the cat was LOL for me too.

I have no freakin' idea what funfetti is (and couldn't understand what she was saying anyway) so that one was a bit lost on me.

Cachoo

It might take years, long after they have forgotten that day, but I hope one day Millicent gets them back.

Johnny_Fever

This is from Spain's Got Talent, 37 year old Cristina Ramos begins as an opera singer, very good one too, until a slight change of pace. The reaction of the judges and audience is priceless! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vQtwBSraUo
That's cool. Linda Ronstadt tried to work in the both genres, but she never pulled it off. I wonder if Simon Cowell has a hand in all the foreign versions of his shows. The guy must be richer than God.

PeterG

That's cool. Linda Ronstadt tried to work in the both genres, but she never pulled it off.

Are you talking about Ronstadt's role in The Pirates of Penzance? She received a Tony nomination for that performance and for the televised version of that musical, she was nominated for a Golden Globe.

Johnny_Fever

Are you talking about Ronstadt's role in The Pirates of Penzance? She received a Tony nomination for that performance and for the televised version of that musical, she was nominated for a Golden Globe.
Yep. That's the one. I don't know. I found it a bit lacking.

Artemis@BC

Yeah, I wasn't impressed with her as Mabel either. The voice was ok, but it wasn't the right tone. Not English enough for one, and I'm not talking about accent.

Artemis@BC

In honour of David Attenborough's 90th birthday. Gorillas

(anyone who watched the brilliant claymation series Creature Comforts will recognize a few of their touches -- I'm assuming Aardman made this one too)

ETA: also Penguins and Lyrebird.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information