Fun YouTube Videos

Cachoo

I'm screaming. This guy is hilarious.

That was so spot on—even the way she looks at the camera. I almost spit my beverage out when she would have to mow the lawn with the louwen mow ear.

Jot the Dot Dot

Headstrong Buzzard
When Freddie Mercury wrote "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", he sang/performed it as an homage to Elvis. In fact, some listeners thought it was an uncovered recording by The King himself (who had died three years earlier, in spite of what True Believers try to say otherwise). Well, it had to happen: Some unknown had in the meantime since then recorded a version done in the style of Elvis or, more like in the style of an Elvis-impersonator! And did a very good job of it! "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"

Cachoo

I directed this spot with Tom, Patti Deutsch, Teri Garr and Penny Marshall. This was Tom's first and he was so terrific, I gave him the wardrobe. He told me many years later that it was his only suit and he wore it for every casting interview. SAFEGUARD ad starring Tom Selleck and others: https://youtu.be/RV4ZdzZNXhg

Cachoo

So guys get to experience the pain of a period. heh heh heh :lol: (the woman go first)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information