Fun YouTube Videos

Cachoo

I'm screaming. This guy is hilarious.

That was so spot on—even the way she looks at the camera. I almost spit my beverage out when she would have to mow the lawn with the louwen mow ear.

Jot the Dot Dot

Headstrong Buzzard
When Freddie Mercury wrote "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", he sang/performed it as an homage to Elvis. In fact, some listeners thought it was an uncovered recording by The King himself (who had died three years earlier, in spite of what True Believers try to say otherwise). Well, it had to happen: Some unknown had in the meantime since then recorded a version done in the style of Elvis or, more like in the style of an Elvis-impersonator! And did a very good job of it! "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"

Cachoo

I directed this spot with Tom, Patti Deutsch, Teri Garr and Penny Marshall. This was Tom's first and he was so terrific, I gave him the wardrobe. He told me many years later that it was his only suit and he wore it for every casting interview. SAFEGUARD ad starring Tom Selleck and others: https://youtu.be/RV4ZdzZNXhg

Cachoo

So guys get to experience the pain of a period. heh heh heh :lol: (the woman go first)

Jot the Dot Dot

Headstrong Buzzard
Scientist/astronomer Carl Sagan never actually said 'Billions and billions', that was an embellishment by Johnny Carson. But just like so many other things, the wrong quote is the one everyone (mistakenly) remembers so well! Here is Sagan to set the record straight: Carl Sagan's 'illions

Cachoo

Colorized Video: 1930's NYC: I think what surprised me was the number of women wearing hats on a temperate day. I saw very few without them. I knew hats were practically required by businessmen but I didn't realize how important they were for working women. https://youtu.be/ePH--widhXk

D

Deleted member 80234

I have heard this song many times but never actually saw the music video till now. It has an ice skating theme to the video (but it’s not implied in the lyrics.)

DebSampson

A/K/A Debdelilah2 & Bird
This is inspiring considering she only started skating in 2021 and that was only her second competition. I enjoy watching adult skaters. She’s amazing compared to my ill-fated attempts at learning to skate. And she looks happy and upbeat too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information