I don't know anything, nor read any news. I can make a few guesses, based on previous info.Do you know if Nazarov is still skating/found a new partner?
The most important fact, is that he had to work two jobs, after skating practices, to make money to live on. That is a fact, stated in the interviews. In the last interview she said that "we practice, and then he works 2 jobs, and always exhausted". It is possible he decided to give up or put skating aside, or to look for a female partner who would carry part of the expense.
Then there are "subjects" brought up in their earlier interviews...
In march 2019 in an interview (in Russian)
- he said that before pairing up with Liza, he was considering skating for Germany or another country (which means either he was looking for a european female partner who, as usual, in such case, would provide financial support; or just wants to skate somewhere comfortably and does not see too many chances of making to the top in Russia).
- he was not sure if Liza is right for him, after they paired up, and she confirmed that yes, she knew it for a while.
- they both said that outside of skating they have NOTHING in common. that they are VERY different people and it is best not to communicate outside of skating (almost word for word). she went on and on and on about it, and he just sat with serious face, not a word. and the she said again "i am a difficult person, it's best for him that we don't deal with each other outside the rink". and she talks, and talks, and talks... he does not say a word, just sits there with "dead face".
In January 2019 she gave an interview by herself. I personally though she talked too much, and if i was him, i'd find somethings somewhat offensive.
- when asked about the situation about "more women than men" in ice dancing and how common it is for a woman's side to pay the main share of expenses, her answer pretty much sounded like "maybe some women do, but not me, he works two jobs and pays his own share".
- then, when answering few questions about "conflicts between partners, and do men push women around", she said that "at their rink and in general it is illegal", and if anyone is doing any thing offensive, it is her against him (ha-ha, i am so tough). She meant "yelling and nagging" not "physical". Overall, i thought she was trying to say at times that "she wears the pants" in this partnership.
ПРИ ЦИТИРОВАНИИ ИНТЕРВЬЮ ССЫЛКА НА АВТОРА КАНАЛА ОБЯЗАТЕЛЬНА!!! Мой инстаграм - https://www.instagram.com/elenarodina/
But then of course, it is all subject to interpretation..