From Russia with love [#29]: Spring 2018 and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ka3sha

Willin

Medvedeva's new choreography certainly looks a lot more interesting than anything I've seen on her before. Her posture looks better outside of crossovers as well. I'll be interested to see more. She hasn't spent a lot of time with Orser, but I'm liking the changes she's had time to make.

Ka3sha

From Vaitsekhovskaya's blog:
Voronov - 4t-2t, 4Lo 2 ft
Kolyada - nothing new, pop on 4t, great 3lz, great axel
Samarin - ok, fall on 4t, he had a surgery on his knee in the off-season
Aliev - 2 quads, fell on both, good skating
Sotskova's SP is great, 'they have woken up the Sleeping beauty' , only 2 flip in the end
Tuktamysheva did 2 triple axels at the training session and one in the warm up, but on;y 2 axel in the program.
Zagitova - 3lz-3lo, axel, flip. Did everything. Awful program
Medvedeva - 3Lz, 2 axel, 3f-3t. They made a miracle with her - they have changed her axel and now it looks like a real jump. She skates better now, her knees are actually working
Tsurskaya - her big jumps are back, she fell on lutz/flip (Vaitsekhovskaya doesn't know)
Tarasova/Morozov - both had mistakes on 3t
https://www.liveinternet.ru/users/vellena/comments

zoe111

Liked Zhenya’s program more than I thought I would. Couldn’t tell if the lutz had a better edge but the flip toe looked great and axel better. Zag looks a little faster than last year but program with literally pre-juv music cuts. Absolutely awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information