Football 2022-2023, Quarterbacks, Tight ends...men in tight pants

ilovepaydays

He should not have been cleared. With that being said, I hate Thursday games. Three days between games is not sufficient for any of these players.

Can’t they just make the schedule so that the only teams that play on Thursday are the ones who had their bye the previous weekend?

once_upon

Better off now than 4 years ago? Have TP now
Can’t they just make the schedule so that the only teams that play on Thursday are the ones who had their bye the previous weekend?
No, because that's even shorter time between Thursday and Sunday afternoon.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
I think with the number of teams they would have to add a week to the season, at least that’s what I read in an NFL forum. Haven’t done the math myself.

Cachoo

In a playoff game against Cleveland one defender was able to wrap his huge arm around Mahome’s neck as they were both going down and choked Mahomes to unconsciousness for just a few seconds and he came up wobbling. Mahomes assured Andy Reid he was fine. And he rode the bench for the rest of the game. Sometimes you do have to save the players from themselves.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
Yes, the week starts with the Thursday game and ends with Monday game. Last nights game was the start of Week 4.

Cachoo

I’ve watched both London games. Suddenly the Giants look very good. But I was shocked by the crowds. It has been years since I watched a London game. Then the stadium was not full and the game seemed more of a curiosity. The crowd was quiet. But that was then. Now it was sold out, rowdy and the crowd understood the game. And they saw two close games. When did this shift occur?

once_upon

I’ve watched both London games. Suddenly the Giants look very good. But I was shocked by the crowds. It has been years since I watched a London game. Then the stadium was not full and the game seemed more of a curiosity. The crowd was quiet. But that was then. Now it was sold out, rowdy and the crowd understood the game. And they saw two close games. When did this shift occur?
I'm guessing it's tourists.

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
I didn't really care either way, but what a frustrating game for the Raiders.

once_upon

I didn't really care either way, but what a frustrating game for the Raiders.
I got on a plane at half time, and only learned the score when we landed. I wished I could have seen the 4th quarter.

Kasey

Fan of many, uber of none
The Raiders found their way to losing that game in the fourth quarter. Timely penalties people!

once_upon

I really, really, really need to put my friend who is a Saints fan and LSU fan on quiet during football season

Her teams and their fans are "saints" - never in the history of football have any single one of them done a bad thing or shown bad behavior. All penalties are undeserved and refs are the reason that the team loses a game.

:wall:

Kasey

Oh you don't have to worry about that with me. My team is one of the most penalized teams in the league, and they are almost always deserved. Brats!

myhoneyhoney

The Raiders running into each other is so Raider football. 🤣

I am speaking as a Niner and Chiefs fan, of course.

Kasey

I don't know in what universe Washington vs. Chicago would be a marquee game that should be on Thursday night. But not in this one. So far, so BORRRINGGG

once_upon

I'd say Tom is paying his PR people too much, he got too many hits to the head, is too blinded by money and privilege to have experienced true hardship, having some sort of crisis, or a combination of any or all of the above to understand how a military deployment cannot be compared to a football season.

Kasey

Love watching these games where I don't want either team to win (Washington/Green Bay).

Bouncing back and forth between this game and the Phillies/Padres game. Go Phillies!!

once_upon

Apparently my son has been asked for autographs. He looks like a dead ringer for Ryan Fitzpatrick.

A couple of weeks ago at my grandson's football game. Apparently several times this weekend in KC.

Kasey

I kind of love watching Rodgers and Green Bay lose. Like, I could watch this game forever!

once_upon

The Chiefs love to make games thrilling, but I could do with more less than one minute come alive. I mean, really 5 seconds to keep it a tie game? Then into overtime?

It was a hellva game but dang.

Kasey

My Cowboys have proven definitively today why they are not a SuperBowl caliber team. You can't be so inconsistent that you struggle to beat at ONE WIN team! (sigh, it's so hard to be a realistic fan and not a delusional one!)

once_upon

Patrick threw three interceptions that resulted in scores by the Broncos. The Broncos!

Maybe he's not getting sleep with 2 kids in the house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information