DWTS Season 25

BaileyCatts

^^ Drew is the taller, skinner guy. The "realtor", not the guy who does all the construction.

jkl

Val and Maks shown on GMA answering phones on ABC's Day of Giving for Hurricane Harvey needs.

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
I expect Drew to be wooden iow can't shake his hips. I don't know why. BTW how tall is Emma? Drew is about 6'5".

skatingfan5

Past Prancer's Corridor
I expect Drew to be wooden iow can't shake his hips. I don't know why. BTW how tall is Emma? Drew is about 6'5".
Emma seems to be about the same height as Sasha, maybe a bit shorter.

ETA: I just googled it -- Emma is 5'5".

screech

Another probably true rumour - Apparently Witney and Frankie Muniz (Malcolm in the Middle) were spotted heading to rehearsal. Nothing 'offically' confirmed yet, of course.

jkl

Cheryl Burke was announced on GMA this morning as the 13th pro.

screech

Some more casting info:
- Lindsay Stirling (violonist - I only heard of her when she performed for Meryl and Maks' foxtrot to 'All of Me', but apparently she was on America's Got Talent)
- Derek Fisher (NBA player and former Knicks coach)
- Victoria Arlen (former Paralympic champion swimmer

And the one I'm most looking forward to: Jordan Fisher (rumour has it he's paired with Lindsay). Jordan played 'Doody' in Grease Live (which starred Julianne) last year - he was the 'breakout' with his performance of 'These Magic Changes' (I can't find a good quality of the whole thing online - for some reason people wanted to cut out super hot Aaron Tveit's athletic tryouts!) He also made his Broadway debut late 2016 to early 2017 taking over the role of John Laurens/Philip Hamilton in 'Hamilton' and sang on the Moana soundtrack.

Apparently Bobby Brown had signed on, but had a change of heart and recently pulled out.

jkl

:cheer2:I was not familiar with Jordan Fisher so I googled him! His Wikipedia page states that in September 2017 he was announced as being on Dancing with the Stars partnered with Lindsay Arnold.

jkl

GMA just announced that Cheryl Burke will be partnered by NFL star Terrell Owens.

Firedancer

The full cast was revealed this morning:
Drew Scott & Emma Slater
Sasha Pieterse & Gleb Savchenko
Barbara Corcoran & Keo Motsepe
Derek Fisher & Sharna Burgess
Victoria Arlen & Val Chmerkovskiy
Jordan Fisher & Lindsay Arnold
Nikki Bella & Artem Chigvintsev
Terrell Owens & Cheryl Burke
Frankie Muniz & Whitney Carson
Debbie Gibson & Alen Bersten
Lindsey Stirling & Mark Ballas
Nick Lachey & Peta Murgatroyd
Vanessa Lachey & Maks Chmerkovskiy

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews....elebrity-cast-frankie-muniz/story?id=49603734

lmarie086

missing my cat :(
I loved Jordan Fisher in Grease Live! He was definitely the highlight for me - I think he and Lindsay could really do well.

This actually seems like a really interesting cast. I may have to tune in this season.

NinjaTurtles

No lamb chop, so don’t you fork my peas
Some of them are pretty well-known in their fields. Terrell Owens is one of the best wide receivers ever.

He's also well known as a being a "cancer in the locker room". TO has been joked to stand for "Team Obliterator" instead of Terrell Owens, so look to him for some possible drama. :lol:

ETA: He's probably the greatest player when it comes to fun and crazy celebration dances, so that playful side might come out on the show. Gotta love getcha popcorn ready.

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
So do we have any ringers this time around that the general populace will whine endlessly on Facebook and Twitter about how unfair it is?

meggonzo

Banned Member
Jordan Fisher definitely sounds like a ringer. Nick Lachey might be too.
If i remember correctly, Debbie was also on Skating with Celebrities (the FOX version) paired with Kurt Browning.

screech

In the official cast portraits, Nick seems really stiff. I remember him as host of The Sing Off and he is extremely bland (and wore the same shirt every episode, but in a different dark shaded colour). Based just on the photos, I'd expect more from Vanessa.

Kasey

Fan of many, uber of none
I'm a social hermit it seems; Terrell Owens and sadly, Debbie Gibson, are the only ones I've ever heard of. This will probably be another season that I maybe watch the premiere, and then nothing else.

NinjaTurtles

No lamb chop, so don’t you fork my peas
I feel like 98°'s choreography and dancing was quite lacking compared to the likes of the Backstreet Boys and N*Sync. Just because Nick was in a boy band doesn't mean he's a good dancer.

skatingfan5

Past Prancer's Corridor
I'm a social hermit it seems; Terrell Owens and sadly, Debbie Gibson, are the only ones I've ever heard of. This will probably be another season that I maybe watch the premiere, and then nothing else.
I'm pretty much uninformed about much popular culture (at least recent years), but I actually knew who six of the "stars" were: in addition to the two you mentioned, I knew Freddie Muniz (probably watched too many episodes of "Malcom in the Middle" :lol:), Lindsey Stirling (from her appearance on DWTS for Meryl & Maks fox trot), Nick Lachey (who I remembered as Jessica Simpson's ex :p), and Derek Fisher (who briefly played on the same NBA team as my university's star point guard). Like you, I'll tune in for the premiere but not sure if I'll watch every week. It likely will depend on how good some of the dancing is vs. how cringe-worthy the "packages" of rehearsals, etc. are. I'm afraid that I often get sucked in despite my intentions. :shuffle:

screech

Apparently Julianne Hough is taking the season off. Thank goodness Len is going to be there, though.

But unfortunately they're apparently going to be having lots of guest judges. If the judges actually have dancing knowledge I don't mind (former high-placing contestants, former pros, someone like Jennifer Lopez would be great), but when they bring in judges like Pitbull, that's when it annoys me.

shan

Apparently Julianne Hough is taking the season off. Thank goodness Len is going to be there, though.

But unfortunately they're apparently going to be having lots of guest judges. If the judges actually have dancing knowledge I don't mind (former high-placing contestants, former pros, someone like Jennifer Lopez would be great), but when they bring in judges like Pitbull, that's when it annoys me.

Oh yeah, I remember Redfoo from Meryl and Charlie's season. :yikes: :scream:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information