DWTS Season 25

jkl

Pro's were announced on Good Morning America. Mark Ballas is returning. Also Emma, Keo, Lindsay, Val, Peta, Artem, Gleb, Sharna, Alan, Witney and Max. 7 men and 5 women. Wonder what that means? Premiere is Sept. 18. No mention of when the stars will be announced.

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
I don't know who Max is. Do you mean Macs? I'm glad Alan is getting a partner but surprised that Keo is. They have tried him 2 or 3 times & he's not very good. He's ok in the group numbers but doesn't seem to be partner material.

screech

ALAN!!!

Also, kind of surprised Mark is back. Up until just a few months ago he said he had no plans to return any time soon. But then again, Maks said the same thing before his return...

jkl

Mark was asked if his wife was going to be his partner. He never really answered the question but just said that she did a really wonderful tango at his wedding reception. He also said she is a singer/songwriter and not a dancer.

Rob

Beach Bum
I don't know who Max is. Do you mean Macs?

Yes, Maks.

5 women, hmmm. Maybe they will have a big reveal that 2 women are coming back? Julianne dancing? Karina or Cheryl? Or Kym?

ETA I found this:
The entire cast, including the highly anticipated stars and one surprise pro, will be announced on Sept. 6 on "GMA."

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
@Rob I was just coming to post how I thought it was interesting that they announced 7 male pros and 5 female. The surprise pro is certainly to be a female, and they are making it sound like it's someone we know but hasn't been on the show in awhile. Hopefully whoever it is isn't given a complete dud like Edyta was for her return.

Debbie S

Add to me the list of those who wish Sasha was returning. But maybe he has a great opportunity elsewhere. Glad Alan is getting the chance to be a pro.

screech

I was so excited to see Alan's name that I didn't even notice Sasha's missing - and I'm a huge fan of Sasha!

If he's down in the troupe again, knocked out by Keo, I'll be super pissed.

BaileyCatts

No Sasha??!!!! :wuzrobbed Why not!!! Certainly Sasha was not bumped yet Keo is in??? Does anyone know if he has a project or something going on??? We have spies in the dance world here, don't we?? Find out!! And no Tony either?? :wuzrobbed

annie720

No Sasha??!!!! :wuzrobbed Why not!!! Certainly Sasha was not bumped yet Keo is in??? Does anyone know if he has a project or something going on??? We have spies in the dance world here, don't we?? Find out!! And no Tony either?? :wuzrobbed

I'm not a fan of Keo, but there's a huge height difference between Sasha and Keo so I doubt they would have been vying for the same position. Sasha and Mark are closer to the same height.

BaileyCatts

^^ I didn't really mean Keo "got" Sasha's spot .... more like why is Keo there at all. He is just not as good a dancer as others are, I don't think he connects with the audience well at all, and he's got a bit of an attitude that turns me off to him. Surely someone else could have gotten a shot out of the Troop, or even someone from another DWTS worldwide cast.

annie720

^^ I didn't really mean Keo "got" Sasha's spot .... more like why is Keo there at all. He is just not as good a dancer as others are, I don't think he connects with the audience well at all, and he's got a bit of an attitude that turns me off to him. Surely someone else could have gotten a shot out of the Troop, or even someone from another DWTS worldwide cast.

Agree. I really do not care for him. My hope is that he will be paired with someone who will exit early.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
His partners all exit early. Wonder why that is?
I think part of it is that he's in a weird spot. He's had to be conformist enough to succeed on the ballroom circuit and may be a totally different person outside the show. He just doesn't seem to be at ease. Comparison with the big personalities of some of the black celebs doesn't help.

Scrufflet

I think part of it is that he's in a weird spot. He's had to be conformist enough to succeed on the ballroom circuit and may be a totally different person outside the show. He just doesn't seem to be at ease. Comparison with the big personalities of some of the black celebs doesn't help.
Agree that he is always ill at ease. He was the most relaxed with Charo because he was so busy laughing. I liked him best then.

BaileyCatts

^^What the hell??? That is just not right! I'm sorry but Sasha is a much better dancer, and personality, than Keo! There better be a damn good reason for that, like every woman on the cast is like 6 feet tall or something! :mad:

BTW, how tall is Sasha anyway?

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
^^What the hell??? That is just not right! I'm sorry but Sasha is a much better dancer, and personality, than Keo! There better be a damn good reason for that, like every woman on the cast is like 6 feet tall or something! :mad:

BTW, how tall is Sasha anyway?
He's fairly small. I've seen him in person in a pro am. 5'4" maybe? He was wearing full on Cubans and barely matched his partner's height.

jkl

Good Morning America just announced that the first "star" will be announced tomorrow morning on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information